Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 18. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 12:58:27 PM
first you need to get a coach, then try and make necessary research's. start with airdrops, when you have mastered it, then gradually learn bounties then you can start learning how to exchange your crypto coins at exchanges.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
welcome to the world of crypto youll have to post and youll see your status will be updated every week and read your basics and learn it especially when trading goes live on it.
Activity: 59
August 24, 2018, 09:01:49 AM
I will suggest to be patient for any new comer. At first make sure that really you want to spend your time here and put your money at risk. Then analyze the market condition to know the coin condition. Stay connected to the market and gather more knowledge about it.
Activity: 153
August 24, 2018, 08:18:11 AM
Looking after main events and changes and analyze them. And try to buy something like altcoins, they are activeand it is easier to buy them with lower risk.
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 11:43:08 PM
Please take just join forums, social sites. Learn about blockchain and electronic money, hard participate airdrop - bounty to earn extra tokens
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 06:17:47 PM
My advice to beginners is, first of all, you should not be in a hurry to start investing. Before you start investing, have plenty of time to read and get to know the crypto market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 23, 2018, 05:42:53 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I would recommend you to look at newbies thread, to find some information about btc and crypto, to get some general information at first. I would recommend you start participating in bounty campaigns, in order to get more specific information about how it all works and see it in practice. Here are some links that might be useful for you:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/newbies-read-before-posting-1689727
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/to-newbies-and-juniors-running-full-nodes-4547523
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-many-ways-to-earn-bitcoin-4929033
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/for-beginners-forum-security-4937868
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/where-to-find-bounty-campaign-2536535
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 05:34:49 PM
The beginner should always learn what was happening with cryptocurrencies since their inception. And then choose how to get Bitcoin, whether it is worth mining it or it is more profitable to buy on the exchange.
I believe that as a beginner, a person should learn at least the basics and basic information about the cryptocurrency. It will literally take 2 weeks of your life with the analysis of cryptocurrency and ways to get it. And you will know that now it is more profitable.
Activity: 154
August 23, 2018, 05:34:26 PM
For me as a newbie I am going to do is to study first the rules and the whole background of cryptocurrency and fiat but the most especial is to works efforts by mean of post so the rank will up into a jr.member and after ranking I am apply to a campaign which is needed to my rank position.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
August 23, 2018, 05:25:35 PM
I think you should concentrate on upgrading your rank. Try to be active, and post regularly. Within two months time your rank would be upgraded to member. Then you can earn bitcoin.

this is not enough, even if you are mega active. You need to earn merit, but now it's almost unreal, but you can try of course
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
August 23, 2018, 05:15:07 PM
As a newbie, my advise for you would be that you shouldn't rush to start investing even if you have the money. I would advise you to start joining bounty campaigns in order to make money and familiarize yourself with the cryptos space before you start to invest.
Activity: 238
August 23, 2018, 05:08:44 PM
As a newbie you don't need to do anything, just try and study the flow of things in the how people deal with situation and the make enough research in order not be mislead by unknown people,
Activity: 47
August 23, 2018, 02:59:37 PM
The beginner should always learn what was happening with cryptocurrencies since their inception. And then choose how to get Bitcoin, whether it is worth mining it or it is more profitable to buy on the exchange.
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 05:17:01 AM
As a newbie if you have funds invest in a most trusted ICO and if not you can join in any bounty/ airdrop to increase your rank and at the same time to earn money. You must also read and understand what bitcoin is all about to avoid being banned by the modulator.
Activity: 30
August 23, 2018, 05:12:22 AM
There are a lot of useful recommendations for me here in this topic, you need to remember the link to it. What will I do as a beginner? I'll buy a bit of bitcoin for investment and start trading on a crypto exchange. And I'll learn how to earn money here.
Activity: 2
August 22, 2018, 12:30:33 PM
I think you should concentrate on upgrading your rank. Try to be active, and post regularly. Within two months time your rank would be upgraded to member. Then you can earn bitcoin.
It's very difficult if you become a member here now,
because members must need at least 10 merits, you have to fight as hard as possible for that
10 merits looks hard to get, because merits seem to be scarce, not everyone has merits, and publishing high-quality posts may not be seen by others, even if high-quality posts are seen by others, others may not have enough merits to give you.It’s very difficult to get a merits quickly for newbie.
Activity: 55
August 22, 2018, 12:23:54 PM
When I was a beginner, I first of all read a lot, examined, observed. And also she studied at the famous trader and transferred knowledge to practice with the least risk share. and still very useful communication in telegram groups of like-minded people, I now read them. Good luck to all!!!
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
August 22, 2018, 12:20:29 PM
When I was a newbie always aks at the forum not only on bitcointalk forum but also I am active asking at telegram channel about how to find good ico or bounty campaign. I have know which one and how for joining an ico and bounty campaign project to get reward.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 22, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
I guess you are not a newbie anymore but the advice it is the same for all newbies around here: increase your account's rank and do everything you can to be active here
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
August 22, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
It's very difficult if you become a member here now,
because members must need at least 10 merits, you have to fight as hard as possible for that
Pages:
Jump to: