Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 21. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
Do your own research, and if there are any questions, I ask the person who is also a bitcoin participant to have things or questions cleared. I really tried to take a position from beginner to Junior.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 18, 2018, 04:41:04 PM
If you are newbie you should learn the more more than on the network community for the community of the community of the bitcoin and you can be able to join your topics on the bitcoin to add the post also as you to quick up the top.
Activity: 36
August 18, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
Frequently on electronic money forums, join social media sites for news, get airdrop programs, boutiques, learn about e-money markets through trade, hold coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 02:48:54 AM
Continue to dig and increase your ability to master knowledge about cryptocurrency. After that, slowly you have to start plugging in the field so you can get more lessons to create a satisfying experience. Increase your level to a minimum of junior members, then follow programs with little risk first such as the bounty campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 02:45:25 AM
I think you should focus on improving the level to get more choices in the cryptographic market. At the same time, you learn and analyze the market, analyze the project to participate in investment.
Activity: 75
August 18, 2018, 02:42:17 AM
i am a newbie and i am investing ico, i have tried trading and hold token but not effective ..
Bounty and airdrop work is quite time consuming. So I think ico investment is pretty good for me
Activity: 37
August 18, 2018, 02:17:01 AM
As a beginner, the first thing you have to do is become active in the bitcoin forum, participate in every bounty campaign to get bitcoin, learn how to invest in bitcoin and many things you can learn from the forum. Increase your ID status to a Jr Member from a Newbie , it's easy to do 30 posts to reach it.
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 02:04:54 AM
There are a great deal of activities when you are as yet a Newbie. You can attempt and search for Bounty Campaigns however just on the off chance that you are sufficiently learned on the most proficient method to join crusades and know the hazard encompassing it. You can read everything stuck in the Beginners and Help string since those will wind up supportive for you to develop in this gathering extraordinarily and not cause anybody inconvenience. There are a great deal of Alternate coins battle that offer beginners an opportunity to pick up something.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 18, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
I was dreaming of advising you to raise the rank to Junior. To do this, you need to write posts and earn an active. After you have a junior you can join the company and participate in the bounty. If you're lucky, you can make good money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 01:56:17 AM
 It's not too late to start with bitcoin trading now, bitcoin always welcome newbies, it really has potential to grow fulfil your goals.
First you must have an wallet so that you can receive and send bitcoins whenever you need and i would recommend coinbase.com.
Coinbase also allows you to buy bitcoins with your bank card. Furthemore, read maximum topics over different boards within this forum so you will understand the digital world well
Activity: 85
August 18, 2018, 01:47:46 AM
you can try to participate in the bounty, for beginners it is a good option for profit
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
Welcome here. For example, you can buy bitcoin, but if you do not have the option, you can participate in bounty to earn bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
August 17, 2018, 02:56:07 PM
Before the beginner to do something he needs a couple of weeks to read the forum and watch youtube and get acquainted with the theory to try participate in airdrops for a start and then he can go on to participate in bounty campaigns and only then trading and investing.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
August 17, 2018, 09:53:29 AM
Well the basic thing to do here in bitcointalk is to participate in bounties and airdrops. The sad thing is that you will have trouble ranking up since it has become very difficult to rank up because of merits, and where the higher pays is in the high ranks. Just try to participate in bounties, social, signature etc as much as you can.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 17, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
You should improve your skills and increase your knowledge. You are a newbie and your knowledge is still not enough.  You can make money if you will improve your knowledge.
There is a lot of threads that can help with that. If you want to learn how to trade then read it up on this forum.
Activity: 540
August 17, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
You should improve your skills and increase your knowledge. You are a newbie and your knowledge is still not enough.  You can make money if you will improve your knowledge.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 17, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
it's getting harder to earn something big like before . But if you work hard you'll still get a good reward. I think it's good to do some bounties to earn and you can exchange them to btc if you want . also you can invest in other potential coins and hold till you get a good profit
Everything that you are aiming for required your efforts and time before you can get it. Same thing here in bitcoin, before you can get what you want you should first learn what is cryptocurrency is all about, how to deal with it in short you should learn thr basic before you can rank up yourself here in forum.
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 08:48:09 AM
Don't go for money soon.
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 08:47:26 AM
Prohibit day trade.
Activity: 25
August 17, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
Understand the market.