Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 62. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
If you are a newbie - go to the tread for newbie. There are a lot of information. And it have 98% answers on all your questions. Just spend few weeks for reading.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 10:42:13 PM
Here as a newbie i have a lot of knowledge that I get from this forum with lots of read and post to improve my level
Activity: 84
May 25, 2018, 10:38:39 PM
welcome friends, I am also a beginner here, here are some tips that I can share for you
1. often read forums about bitcoin and altcoin
2. join one of the bitcoin facebook groups in your country
3. do airdrop often
4. do bounty, but note well the bounty is because there are still many scam in circulation
Activity: 47
May 25, 2018, 10:36:11 PM
Research, read, investigate and try to understand crypto anarchy. Do not focus on earning money on crypto focus to learning as a newbie. Than money will follow.
Activity: 196
May 25, 2018, 10:33:19 PM
I think I personally you better read a lot and see forums because if you read a lot you can better understand about Bitcoin or altcoin and that way you can see people who invest in what way and you can try it then than that for a better beginner read a lot
Activity: 140
May 25, 2018, 06:45:49 PM
Focus on one business opportunity
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
May 25, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
Pay keen attention on the on goings of the forum, follow advice from the more experience members, and ask for clarification every time you need some, this will not only help you avoid common newbie mistakes but will also put you on a good track to success in the crypto industry. and above all. take time to build your profile and increase your rank

This is the basic instructions that you can follow when you are a newbie in the forum. Reading different topics will be helpful for you because you are just starting in crypto currencies, so it is better if you have understood the basics in the forum, and you can start participating in different threads, if you have more things in your mind. Keep on posting and reading so you can rank up in the next months.
Activity: 88
May 25, 2018, 10:40:53 AM
As a newbie, you can still enrolled in some bounty ico project like facebook and instagram, and twitter campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
May 25, 2018, 10:37:14 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
will if your,a newbie into this kind of bitcoin community the  first things you can do is to educate yourself about into the world of cryptcurrency and what kind of investment is this  and why because useful,to the life of every people especially of your friends why he become successfull about cryptocurrency investment,and after this you should try to enhance yourself by participating to answer some question about this bitcoin community,so that when in times you join in the  real ICO campaign project  you are prepared.
Activity: 42
May 25, 2018, 10:35:19 AM
As a beginner you must learn to understand what bitcoin is, if you have money try your investment in Bitcoin and Altcoin if you do not have money you can get free bitcoin through Faucet and join bounty program but that you get not much just a little bit.
Activity: 155
May 25, 2018, 10:18:08 AM
Pay keen attention on the on goings of the forum, follow advice from the more experience members, and ask for clarification every time you need some, this will not only help you avoid common newbie mistakes but will also put you on a good track to success in the crypto industry. and above all. take time to build your profile and increase your rank
Activity: 224
May 25, 2018, 10:13:51 AM
Actually, am a newbie. In addition, when am a newbie, l always to search the airdrops. Then, l joined the airdrops to get the experience about bitcoin airdrops token etc. In main time, for like as member, full member etc, we must always to post with the topic. So, l think we must study about the airdrops bitcoin token etc to get experience or get a lot of money in this our project.
Activity: 845
May 25, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Can be said that bitcoin is a competitor of the banks, if the number of users continues to increase and they are active to transact of course they will never transact to the banks and this certainly makes banks become threatened and disappear.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
May 25, 2018, 09:58:45 AM
The most important thing is not to rush things, because when a person rushes at him nothing happens and as a result of the novices simply loses all his deposit, so have patience and take your time with your investments, you will always have time to invest.
Activity: 322
May 25, 2018, 09:55:42 AM
The fact is that it may be worth considering whether it is necessary to work on bitcoin, or can consider other coins ...
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 25, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
To get bitcoin you can join on bounty program. but there is bounty that does not allow newbie to list therefore you must be diligent to make post so your rank in bitcointalk can go up and you can join bounty lot. or you can join on airdrop because airdrop is easier than bounty. and newbie can join on airdrop.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 09:47:28 AM
Welcome to your friends from Indonesia. I think that as a newbie should not enter the encryption market immediately, it needs to have a complete understanding of the community, may take some time to understand the process of the development of the market, and I think it is necessary to read the information of the forum and social media every day, because the encrypted world is developing and changing every day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
May 25, 2018, 09:44:40 AM
You should participate in bounties and airdrops, read every info involving crypto and so on.
Activity: 128
May 25, 2018, 09:43:33 AM
I think firstly you should do to become knowledgeable about how cryptocurrency and the cryptosphere worksresearch by reading, investigating and trying to understand crypto anarchy. Remember to learn as much as you can. Maybe you could particapate airdrops in order you to earn some tokens or follow bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
May 25, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
As a newbie you should active as much as you can in bitcoin talk discussions.and should participate in bounty campaigns to earn ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: