Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 63. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
It is always very difficult to start from scratch. Moreover, the market has been developing for a long time. I think that you need to start with training.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 25, 2018, 09:25:28 AM
Welcome to bitcoin! As a newbie you should start by just posting constructively atleast 5 everyday. you should post until you reach full member rank or a member rank. As a newbie you should also study every forums and subforums. Once you studied it, you should do a thorough research about the campaign that you are joining. The merits are the latest update of bitcoin it will only increase if other users like your post they will give you merits. There are sendable merits which are merits that are free, there are also merits that once your sendable merits is gone when u give a merit to other users it will be deducted to your own merit. Also, there are many scammers every  where especially in bounty so becareful.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 25, 2018, 09:09:38 AM
As a beginner I would recommend YouTube.There is a lot of different and interesting information there now.Though no one much good information will not be given but still it's a good place to start.Then look for the answers to the questions on forume and dvinitsa on!

youtube is quite a good first shot to learn something about crypto and the projects, but you have to realize that the videos are mostly biased and favorable for some projects. Or they might often be paid for...
Activity: 126
May 25, 2018, 09:08:43 AM
Being active here a the best way to know more about crypto / bitcoin.  You can participate in the thread and be an avid reader.  I love reading experience,  that is the one who help me to work hard.  Rank up by sharing good ideas on the discussions.
Activity: 35
May 25, 2018, 09:05:48 AM
I think in the first place to study and understand all the subtleties! It is also important that you learn something new, for example, to trade on the exchange, it is very profitable
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
Nothing special is required. I think you should take the time to learn the topics of mining, trading and bounty capmaihns. And then choose what you prefer. May be you will find something else interesting for you.

Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 25, 2018, 08:44:28 AM
As a beginner I would recommend YouTube.There is a lot of different and interesting information there now.Though no one much good information will not be given but still it's a good place to start.Then look for the answers to the questions on forume and dvinitsa on!
Activity: 224
May 25, 2018, 08:17:54 AM
If you are newbie you have to research and follow the projects out there. Maybe you will find the appropriate bounty or a good investment to make bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
May 25, 2018, 07:58:16 AM
As a  newbie your first thing to do is to obeserve the way how crypto market is going on, you should observe the movement of the market, the community and the projects. Dont be easy to get on fancy mouth of other people some of them are scamer and hacker mostly they vitcim all the newbie on crypto. How to get bitcoin??? You can get bitcoin by buying it on the exchangers but i recommend not to buy bitcoin because its to expensive , what i recommend is buy cheaper altcoin and hold it for atleast 3 yrs but be sure to buy the coin with big potential.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
May 25, 2018, 07:56:05 AM
If you have a college degree you should be trying to gain some real life experience out there. Crypto is only a side taks and nothing really permanent for now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 07:48:39 AM
When I just started in the crypto community I used this forum to study cryptocurrencies. A lot of valuable infromation for newbies is kept in the threads that are in the very begining of the list. So I would suggest looking through all of them and working on gettin a jr member rank.
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 10:45:24 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

I personally if I see a beginner like you, you can see forum posts and see how to invest, and trade and so you can understand everything in crypto and more importantly you have a lot to read and read you can increase knowledge
Activity: 46
May 23, 2018, 10:43:01 PM
I am also a newbie, the first thing I do after joining Bitcoin is reading everything related to Bitcoin, Altcoin, and Blockchain technology. I am also active in this forum, to ask about the Bitcoin and others reply to a question asked in the forums.
Activity: 151
May 23, 2018, 10:34:32 PM
Make good posts and often read the rules and interact with the forum, following the development of the value of existing coins. for newbie do and do not make a heavy mistake, negative post about a certain coin.
Activity: 98
May 23, 2018, 10:24:37 PM
For a beginner like you be persistence in this work. Willing to under go in perusing, looking into and knowing the principles in this group. You need to rankup to junior member then around then you can joined bounty campaign.
Activity: 280
May 23, 2018, 10:07:02 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
the first I say welcome to deepen the world of crypto well this is the first step of the newbie that we read the rules that have been set bitcointalk and raise your rank max jr.member is 1.5 months a week should be 14 posts if suda jr. member then you better follow the bounty campaign like signature campaign and see in regulation how to memcesangs signature benad if you follow the social media bounty and read the requirements in the company and then you follow until the end of expiration in the company

Hi Hoeda, welcome to our community as our mate said ranked up your status after newbe you become jr member who qualified to apply for signature campaign just continued posting in the forum, read and don't hesitate to ask questions here in the forum or your friend who is already part of our community.
Activity: 148
May 23, 2018, 09:55:25 PM
Welcome to the bitcoin, you can start with buying the bitcoin now if you have funds, if you're not have it i suggest you can go with join the airdrop / bounty but with your rank now it's hard to join them. But just patience for 1 month to reach jr.member rank then you can join with them.

As newbie you have to master first all the technical analysis or cryptocurrency terms. Do some massive research. Study how to analyze the market price becuase it is the most important once you invest bitcoin and you do trading. By joining this forum , it has a big help to us by giving us knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
Welcome to the world of cyrpto. As a newbie like you be patience in this work. Willing to under go in reading, researching and knowing the rules in this community. You have to rankup to junior member then at that time you can joined bounty campaign.
Activity: 115
May 23, 2018, 08:13:58 PM
Here i am as newbie so much information i get from this forum to get more information i have to read a lot
Activity: 210
May 23, 2018, 07:43:10 PM
Of course, many have proved that Bitcoin brings huge profits and Bitcoin is capable of turning a person into a rich one.
We recommend the first step to join Bitcoin is you have to learn a lot about Bitcoin through this forum.
If you do not have a lot of money then you must collect tokens by following Bounty Program because in Bounty program you will get token for free.
Pages:
Jump to: