Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 64. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 07:29:08 PM
As a newbie, all you have to concentrate on is to put all your effort on posting and ranking up. If possible, do the best you can to get more merits so that you will be able to rank up to a member one day.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 07:24:59 PM
I think that in the first place you should not rush to make mistakes! I think that now is not the best time to invest your money, so you can start participating in bounty campaigns!
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 07:18:09 PM
I need more idea as a newbie to be as good as others
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 02:40:23 PM
First of all you need to learn more about blockchain technology,cryptography,cryptocurrencies,trading,investment,risks and profits.All the information you can find here,on this forum.
Activity: 89
May 23, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
About exchange I think you should create an account on Coinbase/GDAX since it has been the most reliable in my experience. True, it doesn’t have as many coins as the other exchanges, but it has the majors
Activity: 434
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 23, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
Well in YouTube there are a lot of useful and teaching lessons. Also there are experts who have their own online magazines where they constantly write a lot of useful information. Spend more time on forums like this one.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2018, 07:26:16 AM
Participation in bounty campaigns is the best way to get a small but profitable profit, without investing any funds.
For the beginner this option just fits.
But before participation it is necessary to study the crypto-currency market and all its nuances.
Activity: 392
May 23, 2018, 06:30:04 AM
I do not think that it can be late for new users to enter the market. In contrast, I believe this is the best time to start investing and use the market's fluctuations in your favor as other traders did last year with the bitcoin. You just need to learn a lot and invest small amount to have some practice first.
Activity: 280
May 22, 2018, 07:16:56 AM
most importantly, your job is to explore all that's happening on the cryptocurrency market. why prices fall because of what they start to grow. decide on the amount of money that you are willing to put on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 132
May 22, 2018, 07:07:50 AM
You should learn about crypto currency from this forum or other sources, and in this forum read about the rules and read through the forum to know whats it all about.
Yes, that is the way it should be. We should learn in this forum and also contribute what we have learned to others specially the newbies. Even if you are already a veteran in this forum i know that you have not learned everything so sharing from everybody is important.
Activity: 39
May 22, 2018, 07:06:04 AM
Welcome to the forum, try to read and understand as much as you can before you start investing.
Activity: 108
May 22, 2018, 07:03:07 AM
Professional knowledge of trading. Block chain knowledge, various exchange information, various blockchain company information is all you should know.
Activity: 107
May 22, 2018, 07:02:35 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Welcome to the world of CryptoCurrency! I must say that this world takes alot of risk, so as a newbie, your bestfriend is this forum and google. Read, read and read, it may take time but the future is very rewarding, look at your friend she profitted from the time that you refused her offer to you. I am also new to this kind of thing but i can foresee a great future in this altcoins things.

Btw, i'm into Ethereum right now. Search about airdrops, ERC20 and MEW.

i have a litte advice for you just be positive in all the things that you do and also you be patience ,patience is the most needed when you enter in the world of cryptos.  If you have the money to invest, buying it is a very quick way. Doing a bounty task to get tokens requires waiting.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
May 22, 2018, 06:59:30 AM
As a newbie must better to research more in this forum and how to earn bitcoin if you want to know about bitcoin and uses of it, If you know some ways maybe must better to participate a bounty as a reward is bitcoin or altcoins because altcoins you can change that also to bitcoin in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 22, 2018, 06:55:38 AM
it's nothing like other forums here.
be friendly, use search, help other users.
the rest comes of its own accord  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 06:40:50 AM
As a newbie in cryptocurrency, one should educate himself by reading related topics through the forum. This is the first right place to gain knowledge. Then ask experienced members if a topic is not clear. Read items from the internet which are related to crypto currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 06:30:51 AM
you should do a research about what you are doing like what is bitcoin?,how can i earn it?,theres an many ways to earn it and what is it? these are the question that need you find the answer.But i have a litte advice for you just be positive in all the things that you do and also you be patience ,patience is the most needed when you enter in the world of crypto`s.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
May 22, 2018, 06:24:55 AM
My advice for you is to read eveything on bitcoin forum, you should read all the rules and you should read everything about bitcoin so you will have an idea about it and knowledge about bitcoin. GOOD LUCK !!
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 22, 2018, 05:57:26 AM
Hi my friend welcome to crypto world, First read about newbie rules and start reading in this forum to gain a knowledge from crypto.
Activity: 113
May 22, 2018, 05:55:30 AM
Trading may look easy but you have to put some effort and study before joining the market in order to avoid a sudden failure right away. Trading requires specific knowledge about the cryptocurrencies.
For a beginner, trading is very difficult. Because you can lose a day all that is collected for a very long time. Beginners have no idea, and they do not want to learn.
Pages:
Jump to: