Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 66. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 3
May 20, 2018, 05:17:26 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

As a newbie, first you must rank up. Then after that, you can join bounty to get rewards which is in the form of coins. In bounty, you just have to be hardworking. In joining, you must always follow the rule and complete the given tasks weekly to be rewarded.
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
May 20, 2018, 05:15:01 PM
I congratulate you for making the commitment to join the Bitcoin world. As you've seen with your friends, it can be a very lucrative industry but it's also very dangerous so use caution and don't send money to anyone who PMs you haha.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:00:51 PM
Start to read this forum and try to catch any airrops and bounties, than this money you can reinvest in cryptomarkets.
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 04:22:00 PM
Everyone on this platform has been newbie at least once  Wink  Been a newbie is a refreshing opportunity for you to explore every area of cryptocurrency plus the technology that support it. Many crypto enthusiast are stuck in their old way of dealing with blockchain and cryptocurrency in general. But as a newbie you can have and give fresh perspective to on goin development of cryptocurrency!!! Roll Eyes
I even envy cryptocurrency's newbies. They have fresh mind and can make up a new strategy or look at problems from a different angles
May 20, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
My suggestion is to you just pay attention on the activities of you to rank as jr member so that you can joined the campaigns you wanted.Read research about crpyto currency, after you know than do the bounty campaign
Yes, this, and do not underestimate the meaning of the community of the project you are going to invest in. It could help you to define a good one
May 20, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
read articles.  see Yoytube videos. registrate in bounty
as more  bounty you  will take part in the begining more possible   that you eraly get experience)))
Youtube videos are great help but it can be hard to find really good ones. There are a lot of rubbish and wrong information there and in articles
May 20, 2018, 04:18:24 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
Hello, Hoeda! Welcome to our a little bit crazy world and I hope you will like it here. I would recommend you more watch and learn now than take action
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
read articles.  see Yoytube videos. registrate in bounty
as more  bounty you  will take part in the begining more possible   that you eraly get experience)))
Activity: 184
May 20, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
My suggestion is to you just pay attention on the activities of you to rank as jr member so that you can joined the campaigns you wanted.Read research about crpyto currency, after you know than do the bounty campaign
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
Everyone on this platform has been newbie at least once  Wink  Been a newbie is a refreshing opportunity for you to explore every area of cryptocurrency plus the technology that support it. Many crypto enthusiast are stuck in their old way of dealing with blockchain and cryptocurrency in general. But as a newbie you can have and give fresh perspective to on goin development of cryptocurrency!!! Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
May 20, 2018, 03:48:05 PM
First thing you gotta do is to find a way to understand this whole system. Then gain some experience and then you good to go
Activity: 124
May 20, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
Welcome! Now you will be brewed in this sweet porridge) read More information and not really lots to ask questions you are interested in the topics!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 20, 2018, 03:07:21 AM
You need to do a lot of research and take your time in determining what you are good at first and how you can be a positive force in the crypto currency world. Often people only think about what they can take and not what they can contribute which is a big mistake in this industry. The more of us who become a positive force for good in the crypto currency world, the more people will join us and invest in this new technology we call the blockchain. If you want to do freelance jobs for crypto, then I suggest you start with what is easier for you and then build your reputation and provide value accordingly, then you will be well rewarded.
Activity: 107
May 20, 2018, 03:00:55 AM
You must prepare carefully. This is probably the most important part for you to get started in this exciting virtual currency market. Of course, making money is not always easy, so get ready for everything. The more tools you will easily conquer it: email, phone, laptop / Computer and bank account. Moreover, you need to read some books related to bitcoin, blockchain - what is electronic money.
Activity: 31
May 19, 2018, 11:49:45 PM
If you have no money to invest in bitcoin, better learn and join in campaigns like Facebook campaign, YouTube campaign, Tweeter campaign, Translation, Telegram campaign and Signature campaign.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
May 19, 2018, 03:46:00 PM

success for all of us!!

Any new member should read ,read and them read some more about the crypto space till he becomes somewhat useful in this space and can benefit to the community and answer some questions
Or participate in quality discussions and while doing that make some $$.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
May 19, 2018, 03:39:03 PM
As a newbie all you have to do is read and learn all the rules of this bitcointalk forum, so that you understand and know what is allowed and what is prohibited in the forum.
By studying and reading all the rules contained in this bitcointalk forum will prevent you from making any mistakes in posting to each thread you are currently using to discuss with other forum members.
This forum is a forum for its members to express opinions and discuss about a global issue also about the world of cryptocurrency, therefore all posts you make should be useful and have good quality for other forum members.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 03:04:04 PM

success for all of us!!
You just need to read a lot of articles and need to explore more in this forum then you must need to rank up before joining in a bounty program, but the its hard to rank up now because of the merit system, I know you can learn a lot here because you can excel in investing, trading, and even in mining, I hope we became successful in crypto industries.
Activity: 73
May 19, 2018, 02:49:03 PM
Welcome, my friend, you can reply from forum posts, Or improve your activity, make this porum your priority, gradually increase to a certain level, and can follow some bounty or Air Droop, and get rewarded.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 02:40:52 PM
In my opinion, the best thing to do as a newbie in the world of cryptographic currencies is to learn to read technical terms and graphics. to follow the market. maybe you can find the bounty that accepts the newbie.
Pages:
Jump to: