Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 67. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 02:39:32 PM
Welcome to your friends in Indonesia. As a student, you may not have too much money to invest. Then you can try to join a few telegraph groups, pay attention to the daily airdrop project, or try to improve your membership grade to take part in some good bounty campaigns. Yes.
A nice advise. Also you can try to gain information at first, watch other people investing, trading and holding and learn. Then you may try to do something on your own.
Activity: 476
May 19, 2018, 02:38:20 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
Asking to share experience is good but do not forget - the thing that worked for one person might not work for another. Good luck to you, Hoeda!
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
Welcome to your friends in Indonesia. As a student, you may not have too much money to invest. Then you can try to join a few telegraph groups, pay attention to the daily airdrop project, or try to improve your membership grade to take part in some good bounty campaigns. Yes.
Activity: 112
May 19, 2018, 02:36:29 PM
As a newbie, you need to spend more time studying all about blockchain technology, bitcointalk thread room, and related subjects deepen your understanding alternate coins.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
May 19, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
you should read and have a knowledge about cryptocurrency before doing bounties. you should know first how things work for you to tell and participate in any discussion. You can also join social media campaign since it doesnt require a rank to participate in their because the followers are the bigdeal in this campaign.
Activity: 86
May 19, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
as a beginner all you have to do is learn a lot of things that exist in the world of crypto and have a lot to learn about existing projects on altcoin. I also play bitcoin time that I did study and deepen the problems that exist in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 02:16:13 PM
You read and do many research about cryptocurrencies. If you are new in this forum, there are threads here about Bitcoin and Altcoins. This forum is very informative and you will learn alot here.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
If you are new then you should post to join many forums to your account and at the same time you should find out much information in forums to learn experience for yourself as well as knowledge later. for you
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 10:56:00 PM
in my opinion, if I were a newbie I would answer the questions in bitcoin forums like bitcoin discussions, crypto alternatives to raise my rank to junior members and follow project projects that can be followed by beginners.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 18, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!
Welcome to the roller coaster in your life, so far only strong people can survive.

It´s hard to have an good overview over the total crypto sphere. But it could be the opportunity of a lifetime and worth learning as much as you can!
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 11:21:53 AM
You can start as a newbie here by simply following the rules in this forum and read some thread on how it is work
and by earning BTC you can join Airdops by simply filling the form joining bounty campaign and also Signature campaign
Activity: 218
May 18, 2018, 11:20:51 AM
The main thing is not in a hurry to invest anywhere, it's better to participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops. You need to learn how to choose good projects.
Activity: 23
May 18, 2018, 11:18:52 AM
i'm a newbie too, register since a few month a go, but because i didn't know about bitcoin yet, i stop. then i saw this topic, i think this topic can help me  Grin , can anybody what should i do first for earning bitcoin?
Activity: 9
May 18, 2018, 06:46:15 AM
You can start by searching for the right discussion here and join there, you can leave a positive comment, not a spam, it should be something valuable to the people reading it, there are also good signature campaigns for newbies, and even you can get paid.
Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

success for all of us!!
Welcome to the roller coaster in your life, so far only strong people can survive.
Activity: 103
May 18, 2018, 02:38:42 AM
As a novice, you can slowly try to reply to posts you know and learn about the cryptocurrency market. Increase your account level and actively participate in the project's rewards.
Activity: 82
May 18, 2018, 02:05:31 AM
You reminded me of myself in my beginnings in this forum i asked some members about how to get btcs, i wasn't know anything but after that i start to search about good projects to joining them and i tried to choose the best from them, and after 6 months i earned my first 1 btc, it was a little hard but it worth it.
Activity: 126
May 18, 2018, 02:04:37 AM
For the first step you have to increase your account from newbie minimak to junior member, after that you can follow signature campaign.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 02:01:05 AM
More reading and learning about crypto and all things related into them, they have many things to learned so you will spent a lot of time learning about them. i believe that you will found out something about them and start doing something that you like.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 01:58:41 AM
you need just post and post and follow some of the program's bounty,you should be slightly struggling in a newbie and should be able to collect merit according to the rules now.
Pages:
Jump to: