Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 79. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:10:01 PM
The best option for a beginner is to participate in bounty companies. Money without investment, will not lose anything in case of failure in addition to the time
but they will lose a lot of time, because if bounty spend little time, the chances of earning a very small.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 01, 2018, 01:49:58 PM
If you are a beginner, the best thing you can do is constantly raise your level of awareness in cryptocurrencies. You can also try to participate in the bounty or airdrop.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 01:03:40 PM
choose nice ICO and invest in Wink
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 01, 2018, 12:36:54 PM
I think that in your place I would not refuse to read more and more this forum, because it is in this forum that you really will find all the guides about this, but you will also find tons of information you do not need, so today many people do not look at what is written on the forum, but just write.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 12:34:14 PM
I suggest that you start reading about this technology and through out this forum, there are a lot of information that you are able to earn here. You need to know the knowledge about this industry before you start trying to get some bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
The best option for a beginner is to participate in bounty companies. Money without investment, will not lose anything in case of failure in addition to the time
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
if my experience during the newbie is the focus to improve rank and follow the airdrop pretty for beginners can collect coins from airdrop even though there is no market
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 11:56:31 AM
I think that you as well as I need a lot to learn and the most important thing is not to panic, because there are so many people and even groups of people who specifically tell you that the project will fall, but they will buy your coins for pennies.
Activity: 80
May 01, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
 if you're are newbie the first thing you should do is to learn more theory concerning this field. If should know mor eabout the history of not only bitcoin but the cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in general. Also you gotta know what is capitalizations and how it effects on your chances to make gains, and many more things that you should know. I'd recommend to visit such portals as bitcoinwiki or something like that to know more theory.
Activity: 78
April 29, 2018, 09:22:20 PM
Three important things to remember for a newbie in cryptoworld-1.HOLD(HODL)your coins till they fly to the 2.MOON then sell them and buy 3.LAMBO
Activity: 322
April 28, 2018, 03:48:51 PM
Learn all about bitcoin,do understand bitcoin itself before going to learn to gain it. The basic knowledge about bitcoin is to comprehend it well before know the other element.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 28, 2018, 03:47:41 PM
Be careful to manage the risk and use stop-loss. Analyze incoming information Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 28, 2018, 03:44:11 PM
U can start by joining the airdrop, if you have the funds you can buy bitcoin and invest in it then you will get doubled profits from bitcoin because the price keeps rising, so the sooner it will be better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
April 28, 2018, 03:36:49 PM
As a newbie the best way to start and grow is to start learning as much as you can right in this forum. There are enough resources to guide you to success in cryptospace. That's how most of us started. Good luck.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 03:34:03 PM
Read carefully and learn from older members
Activity: 146
April 28, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Yes you have to do as a beginner is by learning about bitcoin in this forum. You must first understand something about bitcoin. You can also share your knowledge on this forum. Do your best for yourself and others. And do not be a liar.
Activity: 147
April 28, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Hi! If you have money to invest, you can buy btc or some altcoins for trading or write posts on this forum to get at least Junior Member to achieve signature campaign
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
April 28, 2018, 03:19:32 PM
the most important thing you need to do is to explore the cryptocurrency market. only after that you can invest your money and be sure that you will not lose them for nothing. learn everything first. then try to make money.

It´s really hard to make money right now without having good in depth view into the market. You should read a lot first before   daytrading or something like that
Activity: 328
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 01:37:59 PM
I think that you need to devote a lot of time to earning money on crypto currency. Therefore, I do not advise you to engage in other activities, as there will not be enough time to do everything. If you are a novice, read the articles, see reviews and studies of crypto market
Activity: 26
April 28, 2018, 12:45:36 PM
I also left not very far, but I think while you are completely new, then you can read more, it's more likely that you will need it very much, in order to simply understand how and what is being done here. But in any case, it is worth first thinking and therefore already doing
Pages:
Jump to: