Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 81. (Read 13994 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 01:14:30 PM
you have to study a lot of literature in order to start your way to cryptocurrency. so I advise you to devote a lot of time and effort
Activity: 184
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 23, 2018, 01:10:43 PM
beginners can be very difficult without help.I strongly advise everyone who starts to find a person who will really help you in the beginning
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 01:08:17 PM
you could answer questions on this forum so that your activity will be updated and your rank will increase. once you became a jr. member, you can start joining campaigns and earn from it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I can Provide Targeted Telegram Members
April 23, 2018, 12:57:27 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

Hi! I'm from Philippines, I'm also a newbie in this forum I do airdrops and social media campaigns like facebook and twitter. They suggest to make 14 activities per week to ranked up as a jr member ASAP. They said from that rank I must do a signature campaign to earn more money. Cheesy
Activity: 252
https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png
April 23, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

a lot of us here in BCT started because of what we saw and what we heared from our friends and even in social media. I myself can say, cause like you, i got curious how they started and end up fine doing all this staff,. earn by doing this and that,.
to start, there is only one important thing to do in Crypto world.. READ! when i started., i have no one to ask and nobody will lend a hand and guide you all the way.,.
join BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS like on TWITTER and FACEBOOK, reports submission can help you runk up fast.
learn by doing all this,., interact with others in forum or in a group that you are into. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.,.

here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.30015601

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY, JOIN OUR CAMPAIGNS.
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
As a newbie you have to be very careful with crypto.First of all you must study a lot,read this forum and cryptsites,compare information from different sourses.Then you may invest a little,to see how it works.After a few months of studing from a complete noob you will become a cryptoguru Wink
Activity: 432
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
If you are a newbie that means you just begin crypto. You will need to find out more information about the cryptocurrency. And then you will read about then and their differences.
Activity: 76
April 23, 2018, 12:03:58 PM
When choosing a crypto for investment it's useful to collect information on the history of projects supporting them and to understand the need to satisfy this or that crypto.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
April 22, 2018, 08:35:17 AM
I think you are a beginner to me, you can invest in bitcoin now, because bitcoin prices are now low, and you still have plenty of chances to earn a better income in the future.
but i think it would be risky if direct investment bitcoin. if i should first learn about bitcoin before investing, do not get fomo or fud, because it can be dangerous to the psychological stability
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 22, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
I think you are a beginner to me, you can invest in bitcoin now, because bitcoin prices are now low, and you still have plenty of chances to earn a better income in the future.
Activity: 9
April 22, 2018, 07:57:21 AM
Research, research, research.

Learn about all the major cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, XRP, DASH...)
Learn what makes them different, why they are useful and why they were so widely accepted.
Learn the different aspects that make a successful coin/token,
whitepaper, team, background, niche, overall feel, market opportunity.
Read until your eyes bleed from so much goodness!!

I think the only thing that sets an expert apart from a newbie is knowledge and experience.

READ AND DO

Success will follow.
Activity: 560
April 22, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
As a newbie you must listen what older people say about cryptotrends,their advices.Try to get more knowledge from this forum,other cryptosources.I suggest you to join Twitter and Telegram crypto channels.Everyone was a noob before,it's ok.
Activity: 82
April 22, 2018, 04:32:29 AM
You can go to Twitter, Facebook, Bitcointalk to browse encrypted currency information, learn some knowledge about cryptocurrency, don't buy tokens at the moment, because when you don't understand it there is a big risk, you should seriously Learn to invest later.
Activity: 202
April 22, 2018, 03:49:13 AM

success for all of us!!

Same here,my friend  encouraged me to join btc ,who are already successful today because of crypto, you have nothing to worry as a newbie, everything can be learned,even me im still learning as of now espescially in getting best strategies in trading and investing, just do your own research how btc really works , observe and you can ask any question here in forum so that you can get some info that you need to know.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 22, 2018, 03:20:56 AM
First learn about crytop,altcoin,bitcoin etc in this forum. If you really understand and get enough for you level, you can try join a bounty..choose the easy bounty rules when you can do it.like a bounty campaign and signature campaign. Just share and like in social media and post

I'd like to add something here, yes whilst you are a newbie you are going to learn alot, while you are ranked as a newbie why not start making posts, asking questions frim every thread here, everything in this forum is all you need actually, you can learn how bitcoin works and also how crypto works in ways, altcoins, mining, everything is in this forum, make good use of it, and avoid spamming or making shit posts, reminder you can also be banned here, that's why be cautious, and enjoy learning crypto.
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 12:50:24 AM
First learn about crytop,altcoin,bitcoin etc in this forum. If you really understand and get enough for you level, you can try join a bounty..choose the easy bounty rules when you can do it.like a bounty campaign and signature campaign. Just share and like in social media and post
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
April 22, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
Join the discussion, and learn what you interested in. You can learn how to mine or to bounty. Join social media bounty is open for newbie but signature campaign is possile but only a few projects. Bounty hunters are from newbie to legendary. The biggest earning is legendary, you need two years to become legendary.
In forum there is a lit to learn for that is why they choose it all over to make and to know mire here in this currency cause they knew that this is more good than ever you can actually learn here.
Activity: 406
April 22, 2018, 12:19:03 AM
Read the rules , make(or buy) twitter or facebook account with highest follower , join bounty , that's all
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
April 22, 2018, 12:09:19 AM
Join the discussion, and learn what you interested in. You can learn how to mine or to bounty. Join social media bounty is open for newbie but signature campaign is possile but only a few projects. Bounty hunters are from newbie to legendary. The biggest earning is legendary, you need two years to become legendary.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 21, 2018, 11:50:56 PM
Please be patient. Learn a lot of ways to make money online in the Crypto market. Get in touch with some BTC deal professionals and earn free BTC to learn more.
Pages:
Jump to: