Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 94. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 10:06:01 AM
Buy a coin like verge or trx sit back hodl for a year and mid to late december selll for 3-5 times your buy in

Don't suggest what he needs to buy right now. Let him study first how to trade and what are fundamentals of trading like technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Take note also always search first on the altcoins you want to buy, always read the whitepaper and search for the projects and how good their teams are. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 182
March 12, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
Read more and more about the market. Invest little amount initially and understand the market.

Yup, knowledge comes first. And then once you know enough, you can try investing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 05:41:27 AM
Read more and more about the market. Invest little amount initially and understand the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 12, 2018, 02:02:18 AM
First you learn the all coin procesd and price information. So market places is important for this process. It good opportunity for the future saving. Coin price is any time to chage and it not table. So you check the information in the Market place and coin disk. It helpful to for give more information. If kmow the proces. Then it easy to use and improve your knowledge.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 01:46:14 AM
if your friend have succeeded with BTC, you can ask him give you advice. I believe that he will have much knowledge and experience to tell you.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:52:20 AM
You need to read a lot of specifiec information about forks, new alts, new coins, new ICOs and play here for your profit
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
March 12, 2018, 12:50:55 AM
Buy a coin like verge or trx sit back hodl for a year and mid to late december selll for 3-5 times your buy in
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
March 12, 2018, 12:43:59 AM

You are in the right place to learn about Bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum will provide you with lots of information you need about Cryptocurrency, all you have to do is ask, and follow the posts keenly, read more outside as there are more materials that talk about crypto out there. and when you are ready,and researched well then you can chose your area, whether you want to trade, invest or mine.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 12, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
What you should be doing now is to rank up first, in order to do that you must be active in the forum daily. At the same time you can read some articles, know the basics of crypto, try to understand about investing and traiding. You should also know  the basic jargons in crypto. In just a short time you’ll gain enough knowledge, raise your rank and you can try joining some bounty campaigns for you to earn money.
Activity: 221
March 12, 2018, 12:37:31 AM
Welcome, its still early, now is a good time to get in, iMO, good luck
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 12:34:18 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
WELCOME!! I suggest you join some airdrops or bounties for your profit and also research and learn as much as you can
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
March 12, 2018, 12:22:50 AM
Read a lot on this forum yoy can learn about it by just reading them and also answering some question on the forum you can go to marketplace to get some profits by doing some advertising and some sort of stuff
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 12:18:28 AM
welcome to bitcoin, better we slow to know bitcoin than nothing here we can change our economy to a better direction, with note for us who beginners should often ask our master master in bitcoin
Activity: 90
March 11, 2018, 11:10:36 PM
Welcome my friend you need to enjoy in this forum and will all you have to the first is to read and read to this forum. you can earn money in this forum using social media and try to reach the rank jr.member. its only 30post. If you reach that rank try to joined some bounty like signature, facebook , twitter and etc and use your skills to prove your work really help someone has profit, working to make money simply an exchange between worker and petitioner. You prove you work better than other or the imagine of petitioner, you will have more money from your work. goodluck
Activity: 319
March 11, 2018, 11:04:51 PM
We all came from as a newbie here and we enhance our bitcoin knowledge by reading and sharing of ideas here and also maybe become a successful just like what other people did here in the forum, they become rich because of bitcoin and it is not too late for a newbie to catch up.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
March 11, 2018, 11:00:08 PM
The best thing to do as a newbie is to research more about bitcoin and its history. You can search it in google or even you can watch videos on youtube. In order for to be a good decision maker about your investment. You can also read forum like this because you will a lot of advice from the expert.

When you are new on this organization all you have to do is to do research, understand the process flow of the forum and ofcourse suggesting to look for video is good because its an easy way to understand immediately.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 10:57:34 PM
Will all you have to the first is to read and read to this forum. And try to reach the rank jr.member. its only 30post. If you reach that rank try to joined some bounty like signature, facebook , twitter and etc.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
March 11, 2018, 10:54:40 PM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
All you have to do is know more about bitcoin and how it works. Because many newbies who work without knowing their knowledge, then he suffered losses and finally regret.
You're lucky to have many friends who are experienced in bitcoin, so it's easier to get information about bitcoin.
Activity: 16
March 11, 2018, 09:30:33 PM
Welcome, my friend, you can reply from the forum posts, you can get 14 active points every 2 weeks, slowly upgrade to a certain level can take some reward tasks to get paid,
Thank you for the info you given to us, we must always remember what you share.
Activity: 286
March 11, 2018, 07:56:47 PM
As a newbie you can participate in several bounties, but the signatures are restricted and most of them require you to be at least a junior member
Pages:
Jump to: