Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 90. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
I would say read, read and read some more.

Get to know all the terminologies before you start investing. Make sure you understand what you are doing before attempting it.
Don't let other people tell you what to invest in, do your own research and if you then feel that person had a point take the leap.
Don't sell on emotion, if the price drops hold on and wait for it t climb again. If you invested in a reliable currency it will go back up, be patient.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 25, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
I believe that you must first study the system of crypto currency gradually, if you want to invest, first make a small capital, rather than directly with large capital. Gradually you will begin to understand everything yourself.
I think this forum is the great source of information for everyone like you or newbie. you should read all the rules and you should read everything about bitcoin so you will have a many idea and knowledge about bitcoin, and as a newbie be patience at all the time because as newbie you will dont have a chance to earn money but when your rank will rank up you will have a chance to earn many money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:19:20 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

We can start buying bitcoin if we have extra funds, and I mean extras. Don't result to selling your house for it. That would be unwise.
If you don't have extra, then you can start by posting meaningful comments or quality topics, then participate in bounty campaigns afterwards to earn rewards for every task done in ICO projects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 03:15:12 AM
So your jr mem you can join on a bounty program and and earn funds for trading and investment. Be active in this thread and you will gain knowledge day by day
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 03:12:26 AM
to begin with, you need to study the market, the main crypt, to look through the glossary of terms, so as not to get confused in the descriptions. then, depending on your needs and financial possibilities, choose the way to earn money: purchase equipment, invest, or simply participate in airdrops or in bounty campaigns Wink
Activity: 165
March 25, 2018, 03:10:07 AM
Bitcointalk is a good place to get knowledge, you can get some of the knowledge you want here, it will give you the advantages of the investment behind, you can try to buy some tokens, it is also very interesting
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 03:03:02 AM
1. Do some research.
2. Learn from the success of others.
3. Learn from the failures or mistakes of others.
4. Test the waters before diving in. Invest a small amount and see how things go.
5. If you want to earn and grow in this market, don't stop!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
March 25, 2018, 02:53:52 AM
As a newbie you should read a lot of literature. The best way to mine BTC is buses and cryptocrans. These ways of mining are not need ot invetst. So for a newbie it ts the best one. Only after that you can try to do the first investments.
On my first land in bitcoin I didn't know what should I do next because I'm not fully equipped with knowledge and information that I truly needed to work it out. So I stick to my goal to gain more knowledge, that's why my first thing I made is to read and read and dare myself to try doing trading so I can also learnt from my own experienced
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 02:44:54 AM
I can only tell you to improve your rank to min Jr.Member to be eligible for some rewarding tasks. Gradulaly, as and when u r rank improves, u will be recognised for u tasks and will be given more tasks. You can also join Bounty campaigns after u achieve the Jr Member level and start earning money by participating in the campaigning tasks. Thats what i can advise for a newbie at this juncture , u will come to know more and more once u start doing the above tasks.All the Best !!!!!

The first thing you should do is choose what type  blog post you're going to write.In this article you will learn now what brokers  are making for in a beginner real estate agent.
Activity: 118
March 25, 2018, 02:44:12 AM
You are welcome, I joined Bitcoin some most ago, the experience has been a roller coaster ones, then I was forced to join but today I'm grateful for I joined,
So you have to join bounties to earn yourself some money but if you're blessed with some cash, you can start your investment on Bitcoin and alternate coins.
I'll advice you read all information here in and out so you won't be kick out unexpectedly.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 02:19:27 AM
to begin with you can buy the main currency and study the market for investment in altcoins and further trade!
Activity: 434
Hexhash.xyz
March 24, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
For you as newbie here in bitcoin you have to read a lot, explore and understand it. If you can't understand about what's happening you'll need to do an research paper. So this is the tips that you need to do because this way is so helpful to know bitcoin more.
Activity: 113
March 24, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
so many things to do! I would say the following could be a good starter:

-have a btalks account
-have twitter/facebook/telegram/medium/reddit accounts
-look for nice projects that you like and would personally use or share with your friends
-educate yourself about cryptos and what you dont understand
-share your learning to your friends not into crypto
-enjoy and fave fun!
Activity: 56
March 24, 2018, 07:01:51 PM

I think the best thing you can do is to read as much as possible about crypto to gain more information, use this form to ask questions for things you dont understand and at a slow place invest only what you can afford to lose
Have a research about bitcoin and also read the topics of this from. Because they many link about bitcoin and altcoin in this from.
Activity: 72
March 24, 2018, 06:43:42 PM

I think the best thing you can do is to read as much as possible about crypto to gain more information, use this form to ask questions for things you dont understand and at a slow place invest only what you can afford to lose
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 06:31:43 PM
As a newbie you now can earn money here in forum try to join in bounty campaigns here to recieve tokens on ico's you wanna participate. Read the rules and regulation here in forum to not report  and ban your account.
Activity: 305
March 24, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
Try bounty campaign but better facebook and twitter campaign because it is more easy than translate campaign. No newbie will be accepted there
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 06:10:58 PM
If you have money to invest, I would advise you to buy some coins which you can choose for yourself or reading in this thread and other threads that are talking about choosing coins. If you do not have start - up capital-then join bounty companies in the Signature, Twitter, Facebook.
Activity: 294
March 24, 2018, 06:02:25 PM
You should try to buy some high cap stuff like Ethereum or NEO with a small amount that you can lose and it don't hurts yourself so much and you should watch the market for a while to see how the things are working.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
March 24, 2018, 05:28:57 PM
As a newbie you should read a lot of literature. The best way to mine BTC is buses and cryptocrans. These ways of mining are not need ot invetst. So for a newbie it ts the best one. Only after that you can try to do the first investments.
Pages:
Jump to: