Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 89. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 01:51:44 AM
There are many ways you can earn Bitcoin at the present time. You can dig the mine, you can invest, trade it. Besides, you can join the bonus campaign, which is the free and endless source of Bitcoin. However, I recommend staying in the forum longer to be able to have more experience and understanding of it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 08:47:11 PM
Bitcointalk is really the best place to go whenever you want to learn and find research and updates about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Prepare to spends hours and days, keeping up-to-date info and learning more new stuff everyday.

Reddit and facebook importance have somehow diminishing due to overwhelming spams. I still find twitter is useful due to the numbers of crypto 'experts' that shared useful info there.
Cryptoverse is getting wide, with more new blockchains setting up in weekly basis. Yet, it still in infancy stage. The tech will inporoved adoption will be explored. So, this is the best time to get into.
copper member
Activity: 44
Global CPQ - Enterprise Blockchain CPQ
March 25, 2018, 08:37:41 PM
Welcome to the incredible world of crypto.  The possibilities are endless.  Hopes and dreams are won and lost daily, and you never know what will happen next.  There are some great resources on this site.  Do your homework, be smart, don't trust people too easily, and have fun.
Activity: 462
March 25, 2018, 08:35:10 PM
Being newbie you need to read a lot and try to self educate as much as possible. Than try to earn something from bounties.
Activity: 154
March 25, 2018, 08:32:44 PM
If you are a newbie to the market it is important that you start investing in initial coin offering that you are a very of Halle crypto currency increases in valuation overtime not to let this but an initial coin offering will allow you to identify many of the frights that take place in the crypto currency world and therefore you will be safe with the information you receive
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
March 25, 2018, 07:32:25 PM
Welcome to bitcointalk forums. You have made the right decision to join bitcoin is a chance to succeed bigger, but keep in mind the big losses you will definitely experience. so be careful when joining bitcoin. You can also join campaigns in this forum so many campaigns are provided socialmedia campaigns, signing campaigns, telegram campaigns, and much more.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 07:23:39 PM
Bitcoin is a very thrilling going to be in but it is a complex and confusing if you simply enter on the types many people purchase luxurious and kitties and do not know how to dirigeant functions that is still fine but there is the mechanics in the garage to help you with the car break in the world of digital currency you are on your own the currency is decentralized and therefore you have to have complete information because before making any decision.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 05:43:21 PM
Before making your entrance into the cryptocurrency world it is important to understand the market in full take low-risk investments and invest in major Cryptocurrencies that other people do not invest like bitcoin ETH and many of the other top hundred Cryptocurrencies do understand the dependency of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 844
March 25, 2018, 11:00:27 AM
For a beginner like you have to read and read it is one of the keys to your friend's success, if you want to succeed like your friend you have to fight in this bitcoin world and do not never give up to be successful
Activity: 42
March 25, 2018, 10:55:37 AM

You have to be a lot of patience in investing. Learn and learn the characters before determining your investment choices.
Also do not forget to ask a lot more senior.
Activity: 167
March 25, 2018, 10:48:16 AM
our rank is the same so I can only advise to get bitcoin, the best way to get bitcoin is to invest in pre sale, you will get a lot of profit and you can buy bitcoin for your future assets
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 25, 2018, 10:47:14 AM
I think you can do as a newbie is to believe that you will be successful in using cryptocurrencies. As a newbie , you gonna read about the rules or policies in this forum before posting or replying comments to avoid banning in this forum and if you want to trade altcoins , then you must think that trading is too risky and think twice before buying or selling cryptos to avoid losing money.
Activity: 406
March 25, 2018, 10:41:15 AM
The best thing you have to do is make a good reoutation in this future study and learn more about crypto currency and injoy in this furom. Later if your acount already jr member you can join in some bounty campaign to earn money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 10:38:45 AM
 Do not try to post messages and increase the number of posts in the forum, we got merit system now.
Instead, they try to find answers to questions like how a good ico works, what are the best projects
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
March 25, 2018, 10:32:47 AM
First and foremost, I want to congratulate you for finding a way to pursue your interest in Bitcoin. I think the best way to start with Bitcoin is to get to know more about it. You need to know what is Bitcoin, what does it offer, why is it so valuable to so many people, why it becomes so popular even to those who are not actually supporting it, and so many others. These are the more important matters, definitely more important even than earning Bitcoin. But of course it will follow sooner or later. I think it would also help a lot if you explore the beginner's section here in this forum.
Activity: 295
March 25, 2018, 10:28:06 AM
You should learn more about crypto here on forum. First of all check out the general rules. Read topics and leave comments here to upgrade your profile.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
As a newbie you should know more information and have a hypothesis and long research about cryptocurrency. Also a and long understanding about crypto because it has many names included and very long transactions. Now btc and cryptos are know by the world so it is very easy for you to study and understand about it.
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 05:57:16 AM
As a newbie you can't take part in in a signature campaign. First of all you need to rise your rank - be active in the forum and post messages often as you can. As a newbie you should participate airdrops for earn some tokens. Welcome to the forum.
Activity: 159
March 25, 2018, 05:38:40 AM
If you are a beginner, then I think you should take a very serious approach to studying the whole ecosystem, what ICO is and what trading is, so it's worth spending a lot of time on it. 2-3 hours every day.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 25, 2018, 05:36:52 AM
We need to stay active in this forum and learn more about cryptocurrency and cryptoworld.
Pages:
Jump to: