Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 92. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
Sebagai seorang pemula yang baru saja mengenal bitcoin.Pertama-tama anda harus memahami dan mempelajari topik yang diberikan oleh moderator kemudian posting sesuai kata hati nurani anda yang menyangkut topik.Postingan tidak diperbolehkan adanya ujaran kebencian,sara,ras,suku,antar golongan dan agama.
Activity: 48
March 21, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!
If you have the means, buy btc right now and not even think about this, as it now needs to go up far enough, then Yes, just fill 30 posts and participate in the bounty and I think a couple of months first denyushku will earn.
Activity: 104
March 21, 2018, 07:42:54 AM
things to do newbie is first must be careful in reading the form and understand the problem when you will melamukan post and give a quality post to be given trust.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 07:38:57 AM
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.

success for all of us!!

Hi! I earn the coins through work in bounty-campaigns. Leaves well. At a forum there is a lot of information on this subject. Or try to download the training rate on this subject.
Activity: 143
March 21, 2018, 07:33:55 AM
Firstly you're welcome to bitcoin, you as a Newbie you have to study the forum for you to get more skill about making investments.
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency you can invest in with less Risk, if you have enough fund I think it's the best.
Also you may not be able to afford it, in that case you may join some bounty programs for you to get more dough.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 21, 2018, 07:17:19 AM
Read everything that really interests you. Try to get some generosity or an air vacation - even if they do not give you a profit, at least you will have some incentive in training.

something you learn will always benefit in your life since it´s the only thing no-one can steal. So even if you won´t make a fortune you sure will have a good time and learn something for life
Activity: 280
March 16, 2018, 02:19:03 PM
Read everything that really interests you. Try to get some generosity or an air vacation - even if they do not give you a profit, at least you will have some incentive in training.
Activity: 252
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 16, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
Try to learn as much as u can from this forum. There is the most important information. Check board for newbies.
Look, do not invest all your money and do not be disappointed later if you lose everything. It happens.

Investing all your funds into one asset is indeed a very high-risk move. Any asset including Bitcoin still have risks involved no matter how popular it seemingly is.

well Bitcoin is still the less risky asset if youre not willing to diversify
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
March 15, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
This is all good information please study and check it out
Activity: 280
March 15, 2018, 07:45:58 AM
As a newbie I will observe the proper rules and regulations continue the required posts needed to be a junior member and post as much as possible cinstructive posts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 15, 2018, 07:37:10 AM
For newbies i advice to learn a technical aspects of cryptocurrencies, cryptomarket and so on. And only after that you can invest in some altcoins or ICOs.
Activity: 175
March 15, 2018, 07:29:22 AM
Joining in bitcoin is not easy as a beginner u should learn,search,read and undrstand what u have to do in joining bitcoin and all abt bitcoin world.if ur friend know abt bitcoin ask and learn frm their experience
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
Go read senses forum don't spam comment so you would prevent from negative trust when you have a rank participate in bounty campaign, ask from who teach you, learn what he teach you and apply,
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
Welcome to the community bro.. you have many things you can learn in here. Read mostly. It helps you alot to gain you ideas and understanding the community is all talking about. Be patient to you activity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:15:16 AM
Welcome to the bitcoin game. For starters it's really difficult to move up your rankings with the merit system in place. What i would suggest is to try your best to increase your rankings, no matter how difficult it would be, and really read the articles here concerning how to earn crypto currency. Much like trading and other ICOs that are very promising. If by some miracle tou actually earn a member level througj merits then go for alot of bounties then start trading fron there.
Activity: 378
March 15, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
Here's what you do if you're a newbie observe and always keep on reading about bitcoin, altcoin and you must know everything about blockchain. And when you want to join to a bounty campaign or any airdrop you need to rank up in bitcointalk.org so that you can join in a bounty. Always be resourceful all the time.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 15, 2018, 06:11:22 AM

success for all of us!!
I think as a newbie you shouldd make mroe investment to get the experience and make more money with the coins.
Activity: 30
March 15, 2018, 06:10:37 AM
Try to learn as much as u can from this forum. There is the most important information. Check board for newbies.
Look, do not invest all your money and do not be disappointed later if you lose everything. It happens.

Investing all your funds into one asset is indeed a very high-risk move. Any asset including Bitcoin still have risks involved no matter how popular it seemingly is.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
March 15, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
If you buy a coin try to use the cascade method. Everything is simple there. You buy a coin not at once, but for several.
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

There are many options in the crypto money market. If you are newbie you have to research and follow the project abundantly. maybe you will find the appropriate bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: