Pages:
Author

Topic: What Should I do as a newbie? - page 91. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
If you just came to this forum and only found out about crypto-currencies, then I recommend reading the information that is listed on the forum, there are a lot of it here, it will be very big plus for you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 24, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
I believe that you must first study the system of crypto currency gradually, if you want to invest, first make a small capital, rather than directly with large capital. Gradually you will begin to understand everything yourself.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 08:54:51 AM
I'm also a newbie here, and i found it helpful those comments here. Thank you for this thread and also to those people who contribute for the information.
Activity: 23
March 22, 2018, 11:55:39 AM
now start joining as a bounty hunter. by joining a bounty campaign program, you can get free bitcoins
Activity: 92
March 22, 2018, 11:54:34 AM
your job as a newbie is to read everything in this forum, do not think about how to get bitcoin first, because if you have just thought how to get bitcoin, you do definitely SPAM in this forum which will only result in your account in baned / gets negative trust if caught by moderator

I am also new as a jr. member and I always read regarding bitcoins, and asked some of my friends  and sometimes I gained knowledge from them but still i read specially in this forum many rules to avoid and observe, hoping for a good success, for the newbie welcome and goodluck.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2018, 11:47:00 AM
Welcome to our community. We're glad to join bitcoin. But since you're a newbie, so I suggest you must join bounties like facebook, tweeter, youtube, blogs, telegram and etc. You can try also investing in ICO so that your money will become profitable.
Activity: 308
March 22, 2018, 11:41:24 AM
I'm Hoeda From Indonesian. I just tried to join today.
First I saw the enthusiasm of my friends in the village who had already mined bitcoin. About 3 years ago, my friend once invited me to join him.
but I refused, because at that time I was studying and working in one of the bona fide companies.
so I do not have time to spare.
and now I have graduated from my college.
then yesterday I accidentally saw my friend on Social Media, he has been successful with his efforts. I started chatting with her, she said her success was due to bitcoin.
after that I am more curious and interested to join to bitcoin.
many new things that I have not known here.
Now what should i do as a newbie and howto get bitcoin BTC ?

I hope the members who have long joined here can share his experience.
success for all of us!!

You can join some bounties so you can earn even it is small value of coin just to upgrade your newbie status. Or you can buy btc to sell, trade and mine. But if you don't have money to invest like me you can join fb, twitter, telegram bounties so you can earn and upgrade your newbie status. While reading some threads here I have read that others uses faucet to earn bitcoin even it is small amount of bitcoin you can also join airdrop.
Activity: 191
March 22, 2018, 11:35:52 AM
If you're a beginner in this community you should learn first how this business works, be aware of scammers and do not invest fast without knowing their goals and targets. Hope you will success in this path. Goodluck!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
March 22, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
I suggest to read and read everyday, learn the basics of the cryptos how it works, what are the latest news and the further developments. It's origin also and the previous background of the cryptocurrency you've been eyeing to. In order for you to decide where will you venturing if you will be planning to trade. As for the forum you must visit the meta section and the FAQs, those thing will help you a lot and prevent you for doing mistakes which may lead you to sanctions from the moderators of the forum. hope this will be helpful for you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 22, 2018, 11:27:47 AM
Try to invest now in the long term, I think in the future you will earn well. Most importantly patience.

and i would really try to avoid icos right now, since most are quite a loss these days
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 02:48:26 PM
Try to invest now in the long term, I think in the future you will earn well. Most importantly patience.
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 02:45:01 PM
I think if you are planning on day trading start by investment the minimum money you can spend and familiarize with how the market works. When to trade, how to trade and what to trade. Once you know a good strategy you can slowly put funds in cryptocurrencies. You can also start by mastering your emotions and trying to see the long term development of each coin. I think trading cryptocurrencies is not about knowing how to read charts but it is more about mastering your emotions and knowing how to proper execute your investment plan. Good luck and usually newbies get pro after a week or two in the cryptospace. Lastly expose yourself on how the big players invest, copy their strategy and do your own research because you can't really trust what you read in the internet.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 08:51:38 AM
Try to read as many as you can about bitcoin so you can answer a quality in the forum so you can earn merit and someday maybe you can do your own project. I'm looking forward do my own too.
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 08:46:37 AM
as a beginner you should learn more about bitcoin and you can find the information you are looking for here because in this forum a lot of discussion about bitcoin and you can get bitcoin from some bounty program
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
I suggest, as a beginner should you have to learn first, before starting everything, because it all takes a process to learn it, will not be easy just like that.
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 21, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
I will definitely a fun journey my friend, at first earning your first bitcoin within a year would seem impossible but as you spend time in the forum and gather more knowledge by participating in various thread new opportunities to earn will surely follow. Like when your rank increases and contributing to discussions diligently will earn you merits which will make you qualified to join bounty campaigns where you can earn tokens for yours to trade to bitcoin or to other altcoins.
Activity: 65
March 21, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
yes, I do. I have joined some airdrop. some of are in market now. many of them yet not in market
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 08:05:37 AM
I'm also still very new once in Cryptocurrency World and maybe during my join, I have not been able to produce Bitcoin or anything else. Because from the beginning until recently joined me just focus to read first about Cryptocurrency World and now I have slowly understood. What I can suggest from what I learned is that you must join the bounty program. Because bounty provides many benefits for yourself if you are really serious about it. And one more if you have big capital, you can play Trading. Because the results of the Trading can be many times the capital you spend.
Activity: 308
March 21, 2018, 07:57:17 AM
Welcome to our forum here you can ask around and learn a lot of new information and also read on the forums various questions of interest.
March 21, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
To begin with, it is necessary to rip off the basic concepts and study history. And then look at the projects and study them in detail.
Pages:
Jump to: