Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I do now - page 41. (Read 34255 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 05:48:25 AM
Only those who are worried about the market and do not trust the cryptocurrency will choose to sell the coins they hold immediately. For skilled investors, the market decline can have more buying opportunities!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 28, 2018, 05:47:04 AM
Conduct your own research. Mark the advantages and disadvantages.
I'd recommend you to hold it till the year, but don't listen to me, lear yourself

Well if you are new here in crypto world, I advice you to conduct some research, how to find good coins, strategy to earn profit. If you want succeed. If you are new i recommend you to hodl long term coins.
Activity: 48
Merit: 6
September 28, 2018, 05:46:23 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?

That is why there is a crypto-proverb that says, 'Trust no one but yourself'. This is not entirely because others could be wrong but they may not be right as well. My advice is, due to the possibility that the value of a coin could rise with time, you are advice to hold longer as to enjoy more money however, there has also been cases where you hold and in the process,the value drops drastically or in a way you lose, in such a scenario, some people would feel safer selling immediately rather than experience such a condition. Remember in this world of crypto, no certain of what would happen next, all we have are assumptions from deduced facts and ideas. So, it all depends on you and knowledge you have of that crypto you hold
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 05:43:44 AM
Conduct your own research. Mark the advantages and disadvantages.
I'd recommend you to hold it till the year, but don't listen to me, lear yourself
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 05:39:10 AM
Some people say hold your crypto,  some says sell immediately that holding for long is useless.
What do you believe and practice?
Pages:
Jump to: