Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 12. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
If you only have a little money to invest, you should invest in altcoins that ICO.
Investing in ICOs have a higher risk than altcoins specially when you don't have knowledge about investments.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:17:05 AM
First, I would just buy some Bitcoin, or Ethereum, it is still the safest investment in the crypto world. Later you can jump in to other opportunities, when already learned the basics. Just do not rush, not worth it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 06:16:02 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?

In my opinion invest your money in altcoins, Nowadays many altcoins has a cheap price but it has a potential to give you a huge profit in the end of the year like EOS,NEO,TETHER and ADA.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 06:14:28 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
Buy coins that is really on dip, like ICOs that are very below ICO price, there are many quality altcoins now that their prices are really really below to the ICO price, you should check it out. Also keep researching every project you want to invest in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 06:10:07 AM
If you want to earn a profit and buy a crypto currency, then Ether is the most successful option for this. Well, what's the brakes of the network net is a branded crypto currency.
Activity: 84
September 11, 2018, 06:09:33 AM
The risk in ICO is too high especially for beginners because it can easily take your trust on crypto. So I advice you study the altcoins you wish to invest on and buy directly from exchange platform. But if you are able to get a reliable ico, the profit margin is very high..
Activity: 128
September 11, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
It was May at the time he made this thread. I want to know how is he doing now? Maybe his $500 became some atlcoins with below $100 value, maybe he lost his money in a scam ICO. @cryptohopes
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:58:49 AM
It seems to me that it is better to invest in a finished product, namely altcoins.  And so you decide!
Activity: 17
September 11, 2018, 05:56:58 AM
waiting for ICO could be a sensible choice, you should take the chance if you're feeling assured with the project and should keep your eyes in the project developing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 05:40:46 AM
The concept of not putting your eggs in one basket must be adhered to strictly here.I will ask you to invest part of your fund in Bitcoin especially now that  market has dipped so that on reversal you will make some profit. Then the remaining take part of it to EOS which is a new blockchain that is the in-thing now. EOS  smart contract has the best scalability which is the bane of most other blockchain   system in the crypto space. It can handle 1000 transaction per sec, Ethereum can only handle only 17 transaction per second while Bitcoin only does  7 transaction per second. The price is for now $5.01.
Activity: 602
September 11, 2018, 05:40:37 AM
I believe that market conditions allow you to invest in some coins, because the prices are low, and when the market recovers, you can profitably sell them if you can correctly choose the moment. There is no point in investing in projects at the moment, because the new coins that appear on the exchange - do not give any X.
Activity: 512
September 11, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
in 2018 it is difficult to invest in crypto. very large risk the market still shows a red market. I suggest not to invest first. see and wait is the best way now
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 11, 2018, 05:23:47 AM
Go for the waiting of increasing prices of cryptocurrencies and do not sell now, rely on holding and investing only. It will help to minimizze losses I believe.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 04:59:14 AM
I think it would be better to try to invest in shanzhai currency, but you need to have enough knowledge about the area you're going to invest in and your money can make you a huge profit in the future.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 11, 2018, 04:56:29 AM
The $500 investment is not too small, I think if you can make a reasonable investment, it is possible to turn it into $1500 this year, such as buying ETH, it is now very cheap!
Activity: 266
September 11, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
Invest in altcoins because ICO is not very safe and there are a lot of scams. I like NagriCoin. This project just conducted a successful ICO. It has ready-made product - organic fertilizers. Moreover NagriTech company existed and worked long before. In my opinion it is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 11, 2018, 04:39:01 AM
I little knowledge on crypto market is truly a risky thing. You need to understand it well until you become a pro that can detect all the shady traps of different greedy personality. You need to fully understand every situation and fields around the market.Do those thing first and educate yourself before choosing on investing and some sort of participating in ICO. And Oh don't engage on gambling cause that is the most common trap for those who are greedy in money.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 04:31:33 AM
I think it would be better to buy Altcoin, which is already in the market, because there are so many failed ico projects out there right now, you just need to buy a coin with good volume.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 11, 2018, 04:18:49 AM
I suggest you invest in altcoin instead of investing in ICO. As a beginner, you need to know more. Youtube is a great place to study!
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 11, 2018, 04:17:10 AM
You should go in investing because many of the prices of coins in the market was falling down pick up which is the promising coins that could get you more profit in the future, grab this opportunity because maybe soon the prices will go up sharply.
Pages:
Jump to: