Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 11. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:09:32 PM
First of all 500 usd isn't a low amount, I've known people that invested way lower money than that and they are pretty much established in the crypto business by now, try to learn day trading, it is hard to get into but definitely worth it and with less risks.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 03:25:35 AM
Go for the waiting of the mose profitable time when cryptocurrencies will be more stable and promising than they are now. I am sure that it will be soon.
now is the opportunity to buy because almost all altcoins experience price reductions, this is the best opportunity. what makes you doubt? do it immediately before prices will grow again, start investing in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:14:12 AM
Go for the waiting of the mose profitable time when cryptocurrencies will be more stable and promising than they are now. I am sure that it will be soon.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 06:24:11 PM
There are two things i want you to hold unto before investing, because cryptocurrency is volatile. Firstly, invest only what you can afford to loose. Secondly, do not invest all that you have at once, because if you invest at once, it might appear that you might have bought at the wrong price. So invest gradually, until you ae sure you bought right.
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 04:49:13 PM
You are free to go for any coin your mind chooses for you. Becuase $500 is not a small money and you that owns the money need to search the good coin in the market to expend your money upon. So I urge you to make extensive research on any coin you may want to put your money upon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
https://nodexcoin.org Here is a link to the project look may be interested, good luck in your search.
Activity: 188
September 13, 2018, 04:43:19 PM
I am not sure, why you say your starting capital is not big enough. Crypto is not an easy playground, and would not even recommend to starting with more money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:14:43 AM
Now I am ready to invest only in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Altcoins are very weak and do not yet have independence for further growth.The choice is yours.
Activity: 55
September 13, 2018, 06:10:52 AM
I think you should study more about cryptocurrencies because nowadays it is very risky to invest in ICOs. I think it is good to invest in altcoins like ethereum because eth is starting to increase its price. You can also learn more about crypto here in bitcointalk for you to know a lot more about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 02:51:04 AM
The current market is falling you better invest in BTC and ETH. I see that the coin prices very cheap if you invest you can benefit in the future. BTC and ETH is a very well established coin. You have to be patient until the market recovered.
I think it's better for a novice investor to wait until this period ends and he must keep own money in dollars until the market goes into a growth phase. Too high a probability that a newbie will panic and lose money.
Activity: 191
September 12, 2018, 11:38:28 AM
The current market is falling you better invest in BTC and ETH. I see that the coin prices very cheap if you invest you can benefit in the future. BTC and ETH is a very well established coin. You have to be patient until the market recovered.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
Now it's better to direct all your forces and time to study the specifics and features of the crypto market. For today I consider participation in ICO too risky decision, especially for beginners. Now it is better to buy promising altcoins with good potential, while their prices after the fall remain at a low level.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
September 12, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

Well, if you think you are not experience in cryptocurrency, you should learn more about it to gain more knowledge.
If you want to trading crypto, you may reading about the market and the exchanges.
and if you want to investing on a coins, it will be harder because you will have to take a look at the coin project to find a really good coin.
Activity: 322
September 12, 2018, 03:42:37 AM
I believe that now is the time to buy reliable altcoins, while the price in the market remains quite low. This step can be fully justified for both beginners and experienced investors. At the same time, such investments can now be more promising than participation in ICO.
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 08:37:00 AM
the risk of investing in ICO is too high. I think the probability of investing in it is very small, so I suggest you invest in the top ten cryptocurrencies. Now that the market is at a low point, it's a good time to invest in them, and they will have a big Rising space
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
Now such conditions on the market, that while investing money in the ICO will be quite risky. While it is better to invest your money in the purchase of reliable and promising altcoins. In passing, we have to spend our time studying the specifics of the crypto market, the criteria for choosing reliable and profitable ICO.
Before you can go for investment or buying a coin make sure to have analysis with your own ,with or without, experience as long as to choose with a heart and positive minds definitely you can surely gaining profits. Don't go with signals
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 08:29:02 AM
Now such conditions on the market, that while investing money in the ICO will be quite risky. While it is better to invest your money in the purchase of reliable and promising altcoins. In passing, we have to spend our time studying the specifics of the crypto market, the criteria for choosing reliable and profitable ICO.
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 08:18:45 AM
I would not recommend investing money in ICO until you are new to the crypto market. After all, such investments are a rather risky step. So now I would recommend choosing to buy reliable altcoins from among the top-20, which have good potential for development.
Activity: 143
September 11, 2018, 07:48:42 AM
Your capital is not too little and it's alright to start the investment, i will advice you not to look into ICOs for now, look into crypto market and make research about good altcoins to invest in for short term or long term. You can start your findings on Matrix AI network MAN or ELF they're coin of great potential.
Activity: 61
September 11, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
I wouldn't usually recommend investing in ICOs anymore, like many people have said, altcoins might be a better bet. BUT, I will say that there are STILL a few gems out there in ICO that could deliver those dreamed about 10-100x returns. Not many, but there are. To mind, MFChain and LinkChain both have very good teams, visions and products. I'm sure there's others too - the key is separating the wheat from the chaff.
Pages:
Jump to: