Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 13. (Read 4638 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:07:33 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
it will be very risky if you invest in an ICO project at this time, you can invest in some of the best altcoins that are already on the market, such as ethereum, cardano and EOS
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 11, 2018, 04:03:50 AM
I think with your capital it would be wiser to invest in reliable cryptocurrencies like Ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
September 09, 2018, 03:12:10 PM
Go for the right ICO that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this business that can satisfy you by providing a good service to their investors in this business because they are the best.
Activity: 92
September 08, 2018, 11:19:14 PM
It is smarter to put your cash in great coins as opposed to ICO in light of the fact that putting resources into ICO is exceptionally dangerous in current market circumstance. In the event that you have seen that more than 90% ICO coins fall overwhelming after trade posting. I figure you ought to put your half capital in bitcoin on the grounds that Bitcoin is the ruler of this crypto market and its the unbelievable coin. Other half capital you ought to put resources into Ether, Tron, Cardano and Neo in light of the fact that this coins have solid venture and brilliant future ahead.
Activity: 45
September 08, 2018, 07:30:53 PM
you should be best at investing $ 500 in the crypto market, because the current market price is very cheap, if you buy it now then you will get more coins that have a win in the future and you will get a lot of profit if the price goes up.

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?

I highly prefer that you should invest on bitcoins because the growth is real and you can earn more profit due to its potential or ethereum with lower price so you can invest more.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 07, 2018, 07:49:59 PM
At least that $500 is higher than those that I've seen who are only asking for a starter of $100 in amount.

The market is still shaking as of now and there's a lot of choices that you can go through for investing to the market. You can go with the big and popular coins.
1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Monero

I didn't include the coins that I don't prefer but these three are okay.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 07:40:37 PM
With the current situation in the market you better on their five hundred dollars to buy Altov which are already traded on the stock exchange. Since now is the time to replenish your crypto portfolio. Since the market is almost at the bottom. And its recovery for the next two months should not even think about.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
September 07, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

I believe with Ethereum so cheap an ICO would be the way to go!!! I have been looking at Agate. This project is basically going to be the Crypto paypal!!! Take a look let me know what you think!!! They also have an airdrop and a bounty program,

Best and top rated ico on the market if you decide to invest please use my link

https://ico.agatechain.org/?ref=1e69bd03
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 06:02:48 PM
As a beginner you may should start with some top coins. They are more stable. Than you can change to something else easily later.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
September 06, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

I think you can take speculation on altcoin or ico. but I just suggest, the choice of investment in altcoins is now better because almost every altcoin price falls more than 50%. this is why you can buy a lot of altcoins with an amount of 500 $. but remember, you have to research and choose to ensure the most potential altcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 05:18:55 AM
In my opinion, for now Invest in an altcoin, such as ETH, bitcoin, because we can divide our investment into two or more parts, so that all of them will avoid the huge losses we will find, but here I would suggest that we consider learning what coins look will develop in the future so that we can invest and examine the actual market performance for our future reference and analysis.
Activity: 45
September 06, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
I think you are better off investing in altcoin, now it is best to buy it, because the market price has fallen, if you buy, then you will get more coins, it depends on the funds you have, even though it is too small and in the future the price keep going up, you will get more profit you get.

Activity: 64
September 06, 2018, 04:56:25 AM
in my opinion it is better for you to invest in altcoins, even though the funds you use are small, because in altcoins it is often dumped in price and you have to review the price often, so you will get a profit.

Activity: 150
September 06, 2018, 04:46:37 AM
I think you are better off investing in bitcoin or altcoin because it is more profitable than you invest in ICO because it would be very difficult to find a real ICO and not a scam right now, I am afraid you will experience losses if you invest in ICO, I suggest investing in Altcoin or bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
Wise or not, it does not depend on the nominal capital but depends on who you choose. After you study, I think you can find out which areas are good and worth investing. Invest in those who have good ratings with their team which is also compact in advancing coin technology.
Activity: 12
September 06, 2018, 04:22:59 AM
Much better to do is invest in in ICO. But put on your mind that investing in ICO are too risky. I suggest that if you're going to invest in ICO you need to conduct a research for you to avoid scams and in order to gain profit not to lose it. But, also investing in altcoins would be profitable as the ICO but the difference is much safer than ICO.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

Since you're newbie by Investing on crypto market, especially In such an ICO'S project. Much better for you to look a good altcoins such as litecoin, monero and etherium then, hold It for while. You're not yet fit to Invest In an ICO  projects because there's a lot ICO  scammers launching together with those good ICO, So its so hard to determine the reliable one.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
September 06, 2018, 04:08:27 AM
The fact that now there are swings in the cryptocurrency market, I would carefully study the projects of the top 20 on the coinmarketcap, on the fundamental components. It is better not to look at the ICO now, if you are not a guru in this sphere.
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 04:03:23 AM
You should avoid the ICO-s. Moreover without any knowledge or experience, there are many scams and if you don't know how to decide which ICO to invest based on the whitepaper or member, then it's better if you don't invest money in it.
Pages:
Jump to: