Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 30. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
May 19, 2018, 11:09:27 AM
For a $500 investment capital, you should look for a very good and well supported ICO to invest in for the best return.
The ROI on Bitcoin or other established Altcoins will take some time to be worth something because more money is actually going into new projects.
You should however be very careful in choosing ICO as it is also easier to lose your investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 11:05:09 AM
if i think you better invest in alt, i suggest you invest in ripple and eth both coins it is good at this moment for you to invest. because to invest in ICO the amount of $ 500 may be very small.
Activity: 266
May 19, 2018, 11:03:03 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
As you have said that your weapon is a small studies about crypto,then i better give you another assignment before entering this risky world and bet your $500
Try to read this first https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-useful-forum-topicsbitcointalk-navigation-thread-updated-3534750 this can help you add some usefull idea about altcoin investment

And here are the running ico now that you might find ways to invest

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-easiest-bounties-will-be-updated-accordingly-3216168
Thank you for your information. It is very useful for me. But I still would not reccommend a person who lacks experience go invest in ICOs
May 19, 2018, 11:00:40 AM
Like you said yourself the capital is on the small side so I would sugest to avoid ICOs as the risk is high particularly if you do not know what you are doing. So I think you should buy coins that are in Binance as is currently the most trusted exchange.
I agree with you, five hundred dollars is not enough and it will be hard to find something suitable without any risk of losing all that you have
May 19, 2018, 10:58:12 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
If you do not have enough experience, if is better for you not to invest in ICO - it takes a lot of time to distinguish proper projects from bad ones
Activity: 87
May 19, 2018, 10:54:46 AM
Like you said yourself the capital is on the small side so I would sugest to avoid ICOs as the risk is high particularly if you do not know what you are doing. So I think you should buy coins that are in Binance as is currently the most trusted exchange.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 10:45:58 AM
You should pay attention to inexpensive alts at the moment, now there are a lot of promising top coins that should definitely shoot, and then you can already participate in the ICO. But first make some profit to feel your strong and right strategy.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
May 19, 2018, 10:43:47 AM
As you have said that your weapon is a small studies about crypto,then i better give you another assignment before entering this risky world and bet your $500
Try to read this first https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-most-useful-forum-topicsbitcointalk-navigation-thread-updated-3534750 this can help you add some usefull idea about altcoin investment

And here are the running ico now that you might find ways to invest

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-easiest-bounties-will-be-updated-accordingly-3216168
Activity: 100
May 19, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
Investing in ico is really risky unless you know how to determine a good ico. In my opinion it is good to invest in altcoin than ico because altcoin has already a value. You can easily determine if you will vain or not
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
English-Filipino Translator
May 19, 2018, 10:28:55 AM
its too risky in investing in ico’s rather than in altcoins you can update every single day the price in the coins that you hodl and sell for it if you see a higher price, in ico’s you cant tell if its a scam or not and we dont know how secure it is thats why invest in altcoins than ico’s.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 19, 2018, 10:27:02 AM
What a great topic. I would have advice you to look for good projects (ICO) out there and invest your money there if only you can find one by doing your research yourself. You would surely make in returns of your profit in few months time while you calm waiting then you diversify after the profit is taken
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 19, 2018, 10:24:15 AM
my advice, you should invest in ICO only half, choose the trusted ICO, carefully first before you join with an ICO. And the other half you can trade by buying some potentially valuable coins, though a little profit as long as sustained is better.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
May 19, 2018, 10:22:11 AM
As a newbie you should invest on the most reliable coins in the market, Ethereum if you decide to go all alts because as a beginner you should take some safety steps on investing, although your initial capital is not that big but take it as a first step to learn investing. I dont suggest to invest in an ICO because scam is rampant these days.
May 19, 2018, 10:15:42 AM
waiting for ICO is a good choice, you have to take the risk if you feel confident with the project tersebit and must keep trying to browse every attribute needed. You have to decide for yourself where to put your money, take some time to read the white paper and decide. Good luck.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
May 19, 2018, 10:11:26 AM
If you are determined to get in on an ICO, there are a few good ones out there. I like the IOST tokens and not just because I’m in their signature campaign. I think that project has a really good development team. I recently watched a YouTube video about IOST that showed all of the positives of this project, which has convinced me that it has potential. Plus the tokens are only around 5 cents each right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
May 19, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
Try to ask your self with these questions first before you invest in cryptocurrency. Are you planning this to hold for long term or short term? What are your target sell price? What is your stop loss price? What type of wallet will you use to hold this altcoin? For me, it is still advisable to divide your investment to multiple ALTCOINS. You may grab some of these like NEO, LTC, ETH, EOS, ONT, XRP, ADA, XLM. MIOTA.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
May 19, 2018, 09:07:35 AM
You should go for ICOs or already established altcoins. $500 invested in bitcoin is not that profitable even if you are in it for long term or short term. Alts and ICOs on the other hand can easily double or triple your gain if a coin or ICO is chosen correctly.
Activity: 45
May 19, 2018, 08:44:58 AM
it is true that your capital will only get a little altcoin, but this is a good start for investment, you have to be smart in choosing the altcoin you will buy, because there are lots of good altcoin in marketcap that offer profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
May 19, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

If all you have is $500, I suggest that you stay away from ICO’s unless there is one that you are really confident about . Generally, ICO’s are more risky because many of them will not succeed.

If you have just a small amount of money to invest, I suggest that you find a couple of really good altcoins in or near the top 10 in market cap to invest in or put part of it in Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 08:26:29 AM
Maybe you can start with some famous altcoin, while doing some research on ico.
Pages:
Jump to: