Pages:
Author

Topic: What should I go for? - page 31. (Read 4636 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 259
May 19, 2018, 06:59:44 AM
Would it be wise to invest in Alt coins?
Or should I go for the ICOs?
Alt coins investment is good for long term and try to chose some good altcoins.dont buy shit coin for overnight profit.ICO investment is also good for make money,but before ICO investment try to research about the project and there team.
If the cryptocurrency market goes down, the altcoins are going to be the first who goes down, also sometimes when the cryptomarket goes up, most of the altcoins go up much less then the bitcoin goes up.
If you invest in an altcoin you need to have a reason behind it, and investing in a specific altcoin just because you want to invest in altcoins is a completely gamble.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 06:52:00 AM
The investment portfolio is better to break into small parts. In the ICO participate at the start there is no sense, because after the coin on the stock exchange it will be cheaper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 06:50:23 AM
I think you should you go to the altcoin because the altcoins has already an existing product unlike with the ICO and also it is very risky to invest on ICO because it is very hard to find as of now
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 19, 2018, 06:47:38 AM
$500 is a good start in investing crypto. I suggest you to do your own research and decide the best coins to invest in.

My opinion is start with Bitcoin, Neo and ETH.
Activity: 175
May 19, 2018, 06:42:39 AM
I wouldnt suggest you start with day trading, put 80% or so of your budget  into established coins and projects and see how it goes for a medium-term...The remaining you can try to jump on an ICO but do your research, see which ones have real potential, community etc.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 06:31:25 AM
In my opinion, it's better to invest in proven altcoins (select several, and not just one) that have long been on the crypto market. And to invest in ICO, I believe that this is a big risk, but it's up to you!
Activity: 490
May 19, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
I know my capital is too little.
i want to know are you willing to loss all the money when trying to earn fast profit, if you agree, then investing in ICO is a fastest way to earn huge profit and of course Investing ICO is more dangerous than other investments, but if you scare you may loss money, then you can invest in altcoins, specially new altcoins in top 100, they have more chance to become the most profitable in far future.
Merit: 259
May 19, 2018, 06:18:49 AM
If you believe in the concept of trading without the need of a 3rd party, then I would go with just investing in bitcoin.
You shouldn't invest in an altcoin unless you really believe that this specific altcoin has something special that the other coin haven't.
Investing in an altcoin just because you want to invest in something is wrong, wait for something that you really think that it has a high potential.
May 19, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
As you already said your fund is to small to trade. I will advice you  to go for investing into ICO. When you do a very good research on ICOs you will be able to see some good one to invest in and wait for the conclusion and distribution. You will be suppriced how much that $500 will turn to.
Activity: 574
May 19, 2018, 06:02:58 AM
I think you'd better choose some altcoins and invest in them, as it will be a more reliable investment. Many ICO scammers, and if it was a pretty good ICO, it is still not the fact that when entering the Exchange the price of tokens will not fall 10 times.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 19, 2018, 05:51:43 AM
You should understand there is a high degree of risk when investing into this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market op. Be prepared to lose all your funds. If you are alright with this, I suggest investing all your funds into Bitcoin at the moment since it is down in value currently and I am expecting it to rise back up in value in the near future which will help you secure quick profits. If you are looking at big profits, you need to invest more money and diversify your funds by investing in Bitcoin and several other altcoins(Choose them based on your research).
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
May 19, 2018, 05:47:16 AM
I want to invest  $500 in crypto market. I have studied a little bit about the market. As I am not experienced in this sector, I am a little bit confused where should I invest?
If you are a new to invest in Crypto platform better move to altcoins because ICO investment little risky because we must read the complete status of the project. But altcoins investment is quite easy so you should concentrate on Altcoins investment then you should decide whether a long term or short term investment because some  coins are move forward in suddenly and few coins constantly raise so decide the trading period. Finally you should pick the best profitable platform.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 05:46:54 AM
maybe you should go for ICO , as there are many good new ICO out there. and if you dont want to invest in ico, maybe you can turn to altcoins. Altcoins with under $1 but with positive trends, you should go and try.. Good luck mate!
Activity: 181
May 19, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

You should go for the ICOs, but you have to do a research first before you want to invest your $500 in that ICO, make sure that you won't invest in a scam ICO, check the platform /or the project itself and also the developer of that project
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 05:42:13 AM
The market for cryptanalysts is constantly changing. If you decide to invest in this market then the opportunity is great but you are also willing to take risks. In my opinion, you should invest in Altcoin. If you have $ 500, you have $ 200 for the BTC, $ 200 for ETH and $ 100 for other Altcoins. Diversifying investment gives you more opportunities.
Activity: 148
Merit: 4
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 19, 2018, 05:39:07 AM
If i were you i would invest it in ethereum,because i know that ethereum investor was increase and increasing and also some reseacher about ethereum that i would hit almost 5-10 time of its price after a few years.
Activity: 210
May 19, 2018, 05:38:30 AM
When I started with it I only have 100$, believe in yourshelf  Cool
Activity: 588
May 19, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
Put that money in to several different opportunity, in crypto offer many way to make profit like trading, invest in ICO, or just make invest by long term, but will be more faster to make money by doing short trading, but offcource you have to learn alot if thing like charting analysis and price action of crypto. Will be better use that money first for trading, and after you get enough profit from trading and then use it to make invest in ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
May 19, 2018, 05:36:39 AM
My advice, if you are still a beginner in investing in the world of crypto, you better invest in altcoin only, and you see which altcoin has a good potential in investing, so you get a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: