Pages:
Author

Topic: What to do after being hacked? - page 8. (Read 933 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
April 21, 2018, 06:12:14 PM
depend, if your personal wallet get hacked i suggest you to make a new wallet make sure login login details is safe.
but the important thing is to prevent that happend, try to secure your browsing habbit and not to open or download suspicious files or emails.
and many things do you need to do and undestand if you don't want to being hacked.
try to pretend to be a hacker and use that knowledge for your safety
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
April 21, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
there is no solutions to get back the assets if somebody being hacked
maybe people can track the transactions, where their assets sent
but, there is no way to complaints with the exchange or others, because an exchange did not want to know about that
thank you
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 06:02:01 PM
You can track that address but its really hard to know later which exchange if they transfer and traded  to another coin. Only hackers can help you.Check what happened to IAN BAlina
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 21, 2018, 05:58:50 PM
The best that can be done is learn a lesson and not be in the same situation again.
Whatever is stolen cannot be recovered. That is it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
April 21, 2018, 05:56:13 PM
Should be the same as with any other asset. If somebody stole your money from the bank, the bank should be responsible for tracking your money and returning it to you. But if somebody stole it from your wallet, then you can only call the police (exchange and some authority) and hope for the best.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 05:53:58 PM
You can track them in some ways but no other way to get it back. It happen to me before. As much I want to take revenge, I can't do it since I believe it was partially my fault. What can we do is just to move on and make sure it won't happen again. Being cautious is a must.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502
April 21, 2018, 05:48:10 PM
Hi,

I see a lot of people being hacked or lost money.
I know a transaction is final but can you track them to a exchange?
So you can call the exchange and ask them to hold the wallet or something?

Or can you track them another way?

I hope there will be a good solution for this in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: