Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 106. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267
December 14, 2017, 05:49:51 PM
I will buy btc by selling every alt I have at the moment. btc was droped  to 2000$ in july but I didn't had the funds to buy. I believe in bitcoin that It will again touch the level from where it dropped.

I really appreciate the zeal which you have showcased when you say you will buy bitcoin by selling all the alt you have at this moment but i would suggest you not to sell all the alt as there are some altcoins which has a bright future and can be a fortune as i still remember when ethreum and litecoin were altcoins for namesake and nobody use show interest in it eventhough they have great features like smart contacts and rapid speed transaction facilities which bitcoin still lacks but now look at the fortune of those alt holders hence invest into bitcoin but do not sell all the alts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
December 14, 2017, 05:25:00 PM
Today the price decreased With a $1000. This is quite normal after the recent rises. Nothing to worry about. Bitcoin has a high volatility. But in a week or two, the price will seriously fall. Perhaps to 14K, but then it will rise again. So, that could be the time to buy some more, not sell. By March next year the price will be 20K.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 14, 2017, 04:09:41 PM
When the bitcoin decrease, there is nothing you can do about it since it is out of your control. But if you fear to lose your profit, you can sell them or, you may want to wait for to to rise again. It is not a secret to us that bitcoin sometimes goes up and down. Don't panic right away if it decreases a little. Be patient because patience sometimes has a sweet reward.
There is no point in selling it at lower price as it will give you less profits or even the loss depending on the price you bought your bitcoins and you should not get panic at that stage and should hold your coins tight and if you see lower price of bitcoins then the best thing you can do is to buy more at cheaper price as in long run price will rise once again.
Selling their bitcoin would only apply to those people who have so much fear of losing, so they will just tend to sell when the price decrease at the amount of how much they bought it, that caused them to panic. It' s good point at the end of your post that it really takes patience.
That was exactly my point. I did not strongly advise to sell their bitcoins. I even encourage them to wait a little more since the price drop is not permanent. Back read my original post. The first option I gave was negative, the second was positive to boost their confidence and I even added what it takes to be patient. But thank you tho.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
December 14, 2017, 03:59:00 PM
When the bitcoin decrease, there is nothing you can do about it since it is out of your control. But if you fear to lose your profit, you can sell them or, you may want to wait for to to rise again. It is not a secret to us that bitcoin sometimes goes up and down. Don't panic right away if it decreases a little. Be patient because patience sometimes has a sweet reward.
There is no point in selling it at lower price as it will give you less profits or even the loss depending on the price you bought your bitcoins and you should not get panic at that stage and should hold your coins tight and if you see lower price of bitcoins then the best thing you can do is to buy more at cheaper price as in long run price will rise once again.
Selling their bitcoin would only apply to those people who have so much fear of losing, so they will just tend to sell when the price decrease at the amount of how much they bought it, that caused them to panic. It' s good point at the end of your post that it really takes patience.
December 14, 2017, 03:37:38 PM
If Bitcoin decreases then I will buy some bitcoin for future. Its will some worry for some traders who already brought some bitcoins in high rate. I know that, Bitcoin dumped many times but still pumped back. So its no worry for some peoples, who didn't brought bitcoins . I think many people are thinking to buy bitcoins in low price after dump..
Good point there, if the price will decrease in a very affordable manner, take the opportunity to buy some. If all of us will do the same, It will go rise up again and I would be glad to have the chance to buy some bitcoin. It will be the best time for people who have regrets not investing while it was in a very low price.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 03:31:39 PM
December 14, 2017, 03:29:57 PM
Activity: 71
December 14, 2017, 02:57:08 PM
I will buy btc by selling every alt I have at the moment. btc was droped  to 2000$ in july but I didn't had the funds to buy. I believe in bitcoin that It will again touch the level from where it dropped.
Activity: 294
December 14, 2017, 02:34:34 PM
If btc will decrease we will look new coin to invest. some coins comes ssome coins go.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 02:32:40 PM
If Bitcoin decreases then I will buy some bitcoin for future. Its will some worry for some traders who already brought some bitcoins in high rate. I know that, Bitcoin dumped many times but still pumped back. So its no worry for some peoples, who didn't brought bitcoins . I think many people are thinking to buy bitcoins in low price after dump..
Activity: 336
December 14, 2017, 02:14:50 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

You need to buy it,then earn even more, I do not yet see any reason to worry about his course, all the fun is ahead
Activity: 266
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
December 14, 2017, 02:08:44 PM
Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and won't rise forever. I would suggest a diversified portfolio and not only investing in Bitcoin, this way you do handle risk better. But if you are concerned, you should always set up a trailing stop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 14, 2017, 01:57:19 PM
Well, if it is happened to me, i will buy and hold Bitcoin. Because in this trading we speak about speculation,  we dont know what happen with this Coin next day, next month or more next year. Pump and Dump never end, so wait until you feel that is the moment you want to trade in it
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 01:46:17 PM
I still keep holding the bitcoin until they are stable and work as usual in everyday life, nowadays many coins are declining in price, it's because of a statement from china to prohibit the existence of bitcoin in their country. holding is the best decision when the price are decreased.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 01:45:30 PM
You're supposed to be using fiat as a hedge.  If you anticipate alts going down with btc then you just exit crypto entirely until you feel confident it's safe again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 01:27:41 PM
Buy it of course. It'a great chance to get some bitcoins if the drop in price is big. However I'd wait a bit a couple of days. If the new price is stable for a two of three days it's a chance to buy cuz it will go up again anyway.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
December 14, 2017, 01:23:54 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
yeah , bitcoin is fluctuate , im investing on bitcoin , but if i see bitcoin price decreases , i will hold bitcoin because when i trying to invest at bitcoin.
i believe , bitcoin will have a good price and make me huge profit if i hold for long term , just dong panic sell.
but usually i cutting my losses then i buy at low price and waiting again the bitcoin price will pump.
Activity: 278
Merit: 104
December 14, 2017, 01:11:06 PM

If bitcoin decreases I will still hold my bitcoin, I know it will go back to its track it is normal if bitcoin increases then decrease. If bitcoin decreases that is the best time to buy because we will never know if it will be that price again
Activity: 171
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 12:50:40 PM
New one will replace the old one shortly.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 14, 2017, 10:48:21 AM
If such a situation happens I'll just buy bitcoin at a low price and support it until it grows up, and I think so will many Undecided
Jump to: