Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 105. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 08:31:50 PM
First rule or bitcoin: NEVER SELL (unless needed). Bitcoin can decrease in a matter of days but it will increase by seconds. It was priced as a dollar years ago and look where it is now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 08:01:28 PM
Of course sometime bitcoin will fall and the fall is necessary to consolidate its price and i think you should not too worry for this. For me if bitcoin is decrease i will buy more it and wait bitcoin increase to new price to sell out.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 07:54:14 PM
If bitcoin decreases its price, the only thing to do is buy low sell high, with thay process can give you a lot of earnings. That is one of the simplest way I  suggest with you.

A lot of traders do that especially those people with very huge trading money. When bitcoin experience down on it's price this is their moment to buy more bitcoin at low price then they will just wait for the price to go up then sell again. In some cases, when bitcoin decreases other holders panic then sell it even if they lose just to cut the losses but most of the time when it happens. It's a golden opportunity for the whales to pick it up from the weak hands.
Activity: 686
December 14, 2017, 07:52:12 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
For me the best thing to do after a fall down is to buy a lot of bitcoin. Because im sure and base on the history of bitcoin. Every time that bitcoin fall down. It always increases again and surpass its current highest value. So im not scared with a fall down because I know that after it is was a great value that will come. That time I will sell my coin to have a great profit.
This is the right course of action, some people get scared when bitcoin goes down in value and that is a mistake when you see the price of bitcoin go down you should be happy since now your fiat is going to be able to afford more bitcoin for the same amount of dollars, you get rid of your inflation dollars and you get bitcoin that goes up in value in the long term.
Merit: 510
December 14, 2017, 07:45:24 PM
If bitcoin decreases its price, the only thing to do is buy low sell high, with thay process can give you a lot of earnings. That is one of the simplest way I  suggest with you.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 07:40:33 PM
All that need to be done is analyze the market, whether this has happened in an realistic manner or some form of price correction or manipulation. Understanding this user can buy and hold expecting the profit at the earliest, because after price dump surely growth gets initiated.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 07:38:18 PM
If you aim for a short term investment go sell short term but in gain prce. If you aim for a long term you do too. as generally it will fall and rise eventually. it depends on how you invest or what kind of personality you are as investor.
Activity: 518
December 14, 2017, 07:32:59 PM
I can't imagine if this happened in the bitcoin with declining value of bitcoin then this will also be the very news that makes all happy you could purchase from some of them when the price of the bitcoin because this is also the strategy best for menyimpanan in the future would benefit greatly if there is a rise in the price of the bitcoin later,

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 14, 2017, 07:21:30 PM
If Bitcoin is decrease i will make sure, i holds it, because there is no sign of stable changing, it will surely  rise again

There are two things that we can do when bitcoin's price starts to decrease, it's either we keep on holding or we take the chance and ride to the buying time. And for those new investors in bitcoin, you may get an entry point at the peak and sees the price into bearish that will lead you to doubt bitcoin. This is what you need to remember, in investing with cryptocurrencies looking at short term goals will only lead you to short gains but if you'll take a look at long term goals, gains there are totally great.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 14, 2017, 07:13:44 PM
If you are a good trader, you should take advantage of the price drop and sell in order to buy lower, but if you don't want to risk it just hold it because I think Bitcoin isn't anywhere near the top. It is still at the beginning
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 07:13:24 PM
If Bitcoin drops in price, I will buy more of it. If you have some extra fiat that you want to invest, then buying Bitcoins during a price drop is a good strategy. If not then just hold what you have and ride it out. It will eventually rise up again because bitcoin is good investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
December 14, 2017, 06:48:03 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Take it as an opportunity to buy bitcoin so that you can increase your investment. Never think of dumping your investment, this action will difinitely a big regret for you. Its normal for bitcoin value to show suddeb decrease because od ita volatility but sure in tge next few hours or day it will regain its value and even hit larger value.
Activity: 546
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
December 14, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
If you just buy bitcoin at the peak and then the price is drops, you need to wait.
If your asset is in the Bitcoin form, then you have to assume that bitcoin is for long hold term, Its not a week and you take the profit and make sure you also need to trading in altcoin too
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:41:32 PM
everyone of us has different approach in handling such situation like this wether to hold, sell or buy more since price is decreasing but for me if i have already enough gain its ok to sell maybe half of my portfolio and buy back in a much lower price but this strategy requires thorough analysation and chart reading to know when to sell and reenter
Activity: 168
December 14, 2017, 06:40:12 PM
If Bitcoin is decrease i will make sure, i holds it, because there is no sign of stable changing, it will surely  rise again
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Bounty Detective
December 14, 2017, 06:37:49 PM
Just dont give all your money to invest for bitcoin.
and if BTC decrease just calm because it will increase again.
no one let the main coin go down
Activity: 53
December 14, 2017, 06:19:08 PM
Bitcoin reduced by small investors to sell interest. But then bitcoin continues to rise again. The current investment in bitcoin is the trend of investors around the world when there is continuous good news about the bitcoin listed on the largest stock exchange in the United States. You will not regret when investing in bitcoin.
Merit: 510
December 14, 2017, 06:16:11 PM
The bitcoin will decrease but suddenly increases don't worried about the price decreases because after a minute or hour it will recover its price. You should take a risk of being investors, you must know the consequences of losing your money.
Activity: 350
December 14, 2017, 06:08:55 PM
When the bitcoin decrease, there is nothing you can do about it since it is out of your control. But if you fear to lose your profit, you can sell them or, you may want to wait for to to rise again. It is not a secret to us that bitcoin sometimes goes up and down. Don't panic right away if it decreases a little. Be patient because patience sometimes has a sweet reward.
There is no point in selling it at lower price as it will give you less profits or even the loss depending on the price you bought your bitcoins and you should not get panic at that stage and should hold your coins tight and if you see lower price of bitcoins then the best thing you can do is to buy more at cheaper price as in long run price will rise once again.

Some people make profit generalization and then they buy bitcoin with cheaper rates after they sell it at all time high prices. This is a good way if you really can manage to do this on exchanges.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
December 14, 2017, 06:07:54 PM
The best thing we should do if that happen is to keep and hold our coins. Maybe, we sell 30% of our coins for we have something to used in preparation for a holding period. But I've mostly in favor of holding because I believe bitcoin will not fall totally, is just a matter of fluctuation and it could be back again.
Jump to: