Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 107. (Read 10603 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
December 14, 2017, 10:05:35 AM
well if bitcoin price decrease keep holding but if bitcoin huge decrease, just keep holding and buy more bitcoin this is your opportunity to earn more until the bitcoin price is going up again and you can sell it once you see that you get profit of bitcoin.
One way we can do is to buy and hold Bitcoin in a timely manner in accordance with Bitcoin price conditions. If I make a decision then I will sell Bitcoin when the price has passed the range when I buy it. It does not matter if I just get a little profit, because I think that when I can get a little profit but with a lot of intensity then I can get big profits. Compared I have to wait for long without any certainty to be able to get a much bigger profit. This is a choice and I would prefer a more realistic thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
December 14, 2017, 10:00:50 AM
I would invest on altcoins since that one of the reason for its existence. But if the decrease is not so painful, then I will just rest my bitcoin and let time pass by. Day by day it changes, and the chance of increase is not impossible. I still believe it will not decrease as far as going down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 08:44:46 AM
well if bitcoin price decrease keep holding but if bitcoin huge decrease, just keep holding and buy more bitcoin this is your opportunity to earn more until the bitcoin price is going up again and you can sell it once you see that you get profit of bitcoin.
Activity: 476
December 14, 2017, 08:41:29 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Best thing to do is hold and wait for it to recover. Bitcoin has recovered from numerous falls in the past. And at today's rate, any fall seems to be insignificant since Bitcoin will surely recover quickly in a day or two.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 08:38:10 AM
keep holding your bitcoin, it may be decrease sometime but it will rise again with higher price. you don't need to be doubt in bitcoin potential. you know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. so what are you afraid for? keep hold yours for higher price to gain profit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 08:29:01 AM
yes, I agree, any reduction in the price of bitcoin is short-lived and one can expect the next upsurge...bitcoin has strengthened itself well in the market
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 14, 2017, 03:14:39 AM
It is less likely that bitcoin value will drop drastically unless there is a fork, but if ever it does with the absence of
Fork, we can either withdraw it or take a risk on holding it for a while as you observe whether it goes up or continually goes down. Another option would be to buy some altcoins so you will still have some investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 14, 2017, 03:11:18 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

When the price of bitcoin is reduced, you just have to wait until it grows again to make a profit. You also need to remember that you can not put all the money in one basket in order not to be left at a loss.   
Activity: 54
December 12, 2017, 04:31:24 PM
u should just hold your coins and wait, or even buy more btc
Activity: 640
Merit: 104
December 12, 2017, 10:20:41 AM

What Investors Always do are buying when the price going down and selling In a High Price . That's the law of economic mind.
so if the price going down just wait it. do this with smart analyze. And if you are trader. it's doesn't matter.
the price of all coin always move unpredictable but we still can see the market trend and know when to take a decision.  

precisely because many investors then bitcoin will continue to increase, so they will not suffer losses, they will gain much profit.
Activity: 350
December 12, 2017, 04:31:14 AM
There is no best thing but to hold you coins when the value still decreasing but the best part of it is you can still invest more coins because the price is low then you will earn more profit when it increase again. You just need to look at the other side and not focus on the down side.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 12, 2017, 04:28:28 AM
The price of bitcoin tends to decreases over time, but so far it's always going up after the correction happen. When this happens, almost all altcoins will drop in term of BTC and of course in USD. There's nothing you can do, just hold if you believe in this technology.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
December 12, 2017, 04:14:48 AM
Everyone has a patient to hold, The market's volatility is the reason why bitcoins value is keep on increasing and good for long term investing, When the value is low then just hold your coins because it will still increase eventually.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 03:53:11 AM
If the price of Bitcoin decrease I will buy it as much as i can, because Bitcoin will more increasing in the future. In my opinion investor who bought Bitcoin for longterm investment is never in loss because the price of Bitcoin still able to go to $100,000 in the future. Bitcoin just the same thing like internet will bigger day by day.
Activity: 224
December 12, 2017, 03:30:35 AM
What to do if bitcoin decreases? If it is in trading that is a right time to buy. But if you invest, better to earn free for adding the capital. But Im optimistic bitcoin price will be increasing in the future, if it's decreasing, it's only temporary.
Activity: 238
December 12, 2017, 03:09:40 AM
One of the best option when Bitcoin decreases it's time to buy ir invest more while it's cheaper and when you have enough money to buy some Bitcoin no matter how small the amount.
December 12, 2017, 02:54:47 AM
Then just try to hold your bitcoins because its normal for market to become volatile. The value of bitcoins will increase and decrease depending on the amount of demand and supply in the market. So do not worry when the btc currency is decreasing because it will still increase in no time.

The only option that we can do when Bitcoin decreases it's value is to Hold only if we do not need money or for emergency purposes. Holding Bitcoin is just like a very normal for every holders because we all know that Bitcoin price will rise every week and even every day.
December 12, 2017, 02:52:17 AM
What I do is to hold because Bitcoin will never stop increasing. Although there are some correction days but it will not remain or stop increasing. It's the fact that Bitcoin will reach $20,000 before 2018 and we're all excited about it.
Activity: 364
December 12, 2017, 02:49:28 AM
Then just try to hold your bitcoins because its normal for market to become volatile. The value of bitcoins will increase and decrease depending on the amount of demand and supply in the market. So do not worry when the btc currency is decreasing because it will still increase in no time.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 12, 2017, 02:48:19 AM
I think it looks till nowadays, it seems not only happens on bitcoin in the world of increasingly crowded investment, of course the altcoins's investors also wouldn't be far to increasingly that intend to invest in it.
For bitcoin's investors, I'm sure if the price goes down.. they would keep holding it until the price can be moving up again and maybe they doing re-buy.
And it's not much different on Altcoins as well i guess.. of course the investors have chosen the right altcoins to be invested in the time period that has been determined.
The all investors surely it wouldn't got lose if they are smart and still have a strong sense of optimism. They certainly have a variety of the efforts that can be done to avoid the losses.
Jump to: