Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 120. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 12:56:07 AM
I would definitely hold my Bitcoins and would also be looking for new opportunities to buy more. I don't think BTC will ever decrease its price as it always quickly recover from dumps. So, I would say, never sell your BTC unless you really need the money  Cheesy

I'm fixed at $16k, as I bought on 9k it is awsome trade. Now I'm looking forward it to go down to hell and buy more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 12:49:19 AM
Dont do anything,just wait for the price to pump again,its normal correction nothing more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 08, 2017, 12:34:20 AM
I think what to do in bitcoin when it is decreasing, is I agree in keeping it in wallet or holding until it increases it's price and the other one way for me is cash it out once you feel it will falls down below your total amount of your bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 12:15:20 AM
Some people panic if bitcoin decreases and sell their bitcoins. There are two good reasons why it woukd decrease somehow, either there is a correction or there are investors who are sahisfied with their gains and want to convert it to fiat so they can use their money. For us holding bitcoins, the best thing to do is wait. We have to wait for it to come back strong coz it will, it always will.

some people usually  sell their bitcoins when price of bitcoin decreases but its not because they are panicking rather they are just doing it in order to cut their losses or to prevent from loosing more if the value of bitcoin will continually decreases yet there were few that panics  immediately when they saw a major loss of the price , resulting for them to sell their coins in a constrained manner. it also depends on the people or the situation but if your a true hodler and a believer in bitcoin then you should have patience to wait and hold still because bitcoin will probaly and surely recover in no time. overall it is totally normal if bitcoin decrease and infact we can still use it as an advantage to buy more in a cheaper and a bargain price.
December 08, 2017, 12:01:47 AM
Just hold it,be patient it will still pumps in the future,correction is normal when the BTC surges up.
Merit: 117
December 07, 2017, 11:58:15 PM
Just keep on holding your bitcoin even though it decreases it will be move on sooner or later.It is the oppurtunity to buy more bitcoin and invest and once it increases again your money will be profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 07, 2017, 11:47:36 PM
Please dont be worry if the price of btc will decrease just keep hold your btc in your wallet its the best time to add some money in your wallet.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 07, 2017, 10:21:15 PM
The price of Bitcoin decrease is a miracle because when it comes down people will buy Bitcoin at a cheap price and wait until the price goes up. Now waiting for Bitcoin price  decrease very difficult to happen, let alone the price of Bitcoin keep soaring.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 10:12:18 PM
Some people panic if bitcoin decreases and sell their bitcoins. There are two good reasons why it woukd decrease somehow, either there is a correction or there are investors who are sahisfied with their gains and want to convert it to fiat so they can use their money. For us holding bitcoins, the best thing to do is wait. We have to wait for it to come back strong coz it will, it always will.
If bitcoin decrease we should buy  bitcoin and hold it for a month or year and wait until it reached the higher price...
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 09:50:28 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 09:43:25 PM
I would definitely hold my Bitcoins and would also be looking for new opportunities to buy more. I don't think BTC will ever decrease its price as it always quickly recover from dumps. So, I would say, never sell your BTC unless you really need the money  Cheesy
Activity: 124
December 07, 2017, 08:43:34 PM
Hold until bitcoin going to increase back again so the investor not lose to there invests in bitcoin. but i think bitcoin is not going to be decreases because the investors not stop to invest in bitcoin so the bitcoin is grow and grow and grow. but if the investors are going to stop invest in bitcoin i think thats the time bitcoin will be decrease.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 07, 2017, 08:27:32 PM
my option, hold or exchange/ trade with other coins.
hold, is mean i wil wait until price go up. second option is exchange, this is more possible than hold, some altcoins, increase their price when bitcoin price decrease.
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
December 07, 2017, 07:55:08 PM
Hodl. Haha but i don't think it's gonna happen in the next 2-3 months at least. If btc decreases i'm sure that it'll come back more valuable than it is before. So the  key is being patient.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 07, 2017, 07:50:48 PM
What to do if bitcoin is decreasing I think the greatest way that my friend said to me is keep it HOLDING then wait if bitcoin increase it's price that's should I take it to cash and spend.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 07:37:26 PM
if the bitcoin decreases I will just hold it until it increases its value again to avoid actual losses.  Or I can buy altcoins that has great potential that could gain more profit and lessen the loss of my portfolio or invest in ICOs.  But the price of bitcoin would not decrease just overnight so you can observe the trend if you should convert it to altcoins, convert back to fiat and reinvest again if it decreases.  Just observe it everyday so won't miss anything big.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
December 07, 2017, 07:17:39 PM
Bitcoin WILL decrease at some point as soon as some whale decides to take some serious profit. What do do? After it decreases you can only hodl.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 07, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
the experience of hard fork this august 1 give bitcoin atleast drop by 70% in price and so many users,investor,like your business related to crypto you will experience shock and so scary in that time.I think do a invest or sell your bitcoin is the option but if you sell your coins in that time you will lose it by half and if you do invest in that time,i think you will scared also to try that because the price is continue to go down,I do invest in that time like 0.005 and i'm luck this september bitcoin grow by 130% so my invest probit by double so i recommend to take risk
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 07, 2017, 07:05:26 PM
You can switch to good alts than sell to btc whan btc price will start to rise one time again
So many good alts are experiencing huge sell off,it is kind of opportunity
Activity: 171
December 07, 2017, 07:00:17 PM
If that thing happens, you have to play smarter. For others once the bitcoin decreases, they see it as an opportunity to buy more bitcoin. Because they believe that it will rise again. But that is a risky game. And that's what makes it more interesting. As for me, i will do the same becaue if bitcoin decreases its price, the chance of rising it again is very high. That is just my speculation.
Jump to: