Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 40. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 08:20:59 AM
Now, bitcoin is almost equal to the gold stock by many experts and investors. I think this is the right comparison, because the price does not make much sense.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
March 23, 2018, 02:33:15 AM
Just HOLD and if possible buy more BTC. Bitcoin will soon start increasing. You just need patience. I still believe Bitcoin will be king for at least my entire life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

when BTC decreases, an opportunity to invest more arises, buy more and add to your stock as the prices are more friendly then, You shouldn't however even contemplate selling, hold those coins and wait for the green days
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 02:06:37 AM
You can either buy more or hold more. You can use this opportunity to buy more bitcoin so whenever the price go back you will get a lot of profit buy if you dont have fund you can hold it too
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 02:02:34 AM
The best approach for such a situation, is to really just hold and wait. There isn't much anyone can
really do to reverse it. Deflation takes time to recover and stabilize a bit. With the numerous decreases
bitcoin has already suffered this year, a lot are panicking and that always makes things worst. The other
thing you can get into is to buy bitcoins and altcoins, it's a good time to invest since prices are down.
But the most important thing is to stay optimistic and be patient, everything takes time. The rewards 
will be worth the wait.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
March 22, 2018, 10:43:12 PM
When the bitcoin price falls, the investor can decide two decisions: to remain patient and keep buying bitcoins, or make a decision to sell bitcoin in order to minimize losses if bitcoin prices continue to decline.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 10:29:02 PM
in my opinion bitcoin will never lose, all coins are guided by bitcoin. if we keep our treasure in the form of bitcoin, I am sure will always get more profit, because he is a very profitable virtual currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
March 22, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
Everyone understands that investing money in the crypto currency is very risky. It is also obvious that bitcoin will not have permanent stable growth. In my opinion, after the depreciation of bitcoin, you do not need to sell it quickly. If you have an investment plan for a long time, you need to wait until it recovers .. The experience shows that so far it was so)))
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 01:51:45 PM
The best decision is to hold, obviously. You will see the increase soon
Activity: 175
March 22, 2018, 01:48:16 PM
They don't have to sell their bitcoin, hodl them until the price reaches the below and that is the time to buy more to accumulate and averaging the price value. It is a good option to increasing the earning when the price is rising up.
Activity: 350
March 22, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
In my opinion, don't panic if the bitcoin decreases. You can hold the coins or add several bitcoins to average the portfolio. Selling the coins, you can receive a loss therefore you hold the coins. You don't see the price of the coin falling daily. It will distract your mind. Be positive and wait, you will see that the price of bitcoin will grow in several days.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
March 22, 2018, 01:45:40 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

It depends on the timing when Bitcoin value is decreasing.

If value is decreasing when I have already good value in Bitcoin then I will wait for the right time to sell it so that I have minimum loss.

If I have already taken out my investment and still have Bitcoin then I will purchase a few more to get more gain,  when its price will increase again.
Activity: 98
March 22, 2018, 01:43:09 PM
If bitcoin decreases, I have to keep holding it for a long time so I can get it. Because if I will not keep it for a long time, then it is useless because you can not profit well if you buy bitcoin at a high price and then if it will decrease, I can not sell it at a high price of course. Buy bitcoin is cheaper because by doing this you can make more money and I'm sure a lot of whales do it also riding it and generating buying flow.
Activity: 97
March 22, 2018, 01:31:57 PM
If it decreases, i will either wait until it stabilizes again or i make some researches on ICO s i might look for some other altcoins with potential now that everything is in deep.
Activity: 104
March 22, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
Best thing to do is get out from an alts when bitcoin is started to get bearish,and then you can buyback these altcoins from the dip surely you are making a lot of money when the market has recovered.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 01:26:20 PM
Well i guess because of the increase in demand for bitcoin, thats the reason why its price keep on increasing. But just incase it would decrease, either you withdraw or wait until it increases again. Buy another option is to buy altcoins and trade it in market, you earn from it.
Activity: 94
March 22, 2018, 12:48:04 PM

If bitcoin price goes down you have to learn the market trends, you need to do is hold it and low value price of bitcoin is not forever, as long as bitcoin exist and many people believe in bitcoin there's nothing to worry about, because bitcoins one of its feature is votality, unstable price so definitely you have to knowledgeable about it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
March 22, 2018, 12:45:21 PM
Well as of happening now bitcoin price decreases and as a believer of this technology we need to be more patience holding our coin and wait until bitcoin recover or the best thing to do if we have extra money i think this is the right time to buy and lastly do not believe in FUD better to ignore it because those big player they manipulate the mind of the other bitcoin users.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
If Bitcoin goes down as of now, then there might be two scenario will happen, the whale will buy in dip and the week hand will sell their BTC. However, as like gold, Bitcoin has a unique potential to hold in portfolio and as long as it will increase in mining difficulty the more its value increase. So in my opinion its always better to buy in Dip.
Activity: 196
March 22, 2018, 12:35:44 PM
You need to hold until bitcoin going to increase back again so the investor does not lose there invests in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very famous at the moment but also volatile like crazy. If the bitcoin price goes down then I will consider my options to buy in a considerable amount for a long-term investment. I guess you should wait for the time when it increases again. Just be patient and wait for the right time when it recovers its price. Since Bitcoin has a very limited supply, the tendency is price always goes up because of the demand.
Pages:
Jump to: