Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 38. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 03:52:24 AM
The right thing to do is buy bitcoin when its value decreases. because, its votality is pretty normal so time will come that its value will increase again. just take risks since things about life is mostly about taking risks.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
March 28, 2018, 03:41:46 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

I don’t believe that Bitcoin will fail in future. We saw a lot of times how Bitcoin goes down but every time this great currency had been recovered. This is an essence of Bitcoin development. It is too reliable to be failed.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
March 28, 2018, 03:21:42 AM
if bitcoin decreases and you are holding BTC, hold some more till the price goes up, unless you are the buy high sell low type of person.
if bitcoin decreases enough and you have money to invest buy some more and wait for the price to up again, which it will.

Just imagine what the guys who bought at 19k are now thinking.... ouch!
Maybe the person if still holding now is getting dizzy and crazier if this decline is still not over, hope all will be beautiful like last year
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:12:20 AM
In my own opinion, if you'll gonna ask me what to do if bitcoin decreases then I will probably search for another promising cheap crypto currency out there who has the potential to grow in the market, just like they say.... buy low and sell high. There are lots of crypto currency out there which are cheap and has the probability to increase its market value so try finding them now so you can be able to buy as many as you can and then sell them as their market value increases and gain extra profit.

Activity: 159
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
Just hold your bitcoins whatever the price is. Be patience when the market bleeds and buy the opportunity always. Don't ever try to sell your Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 03:37:21 PM
Either hold or sell fast and buy more at the very dip. The whole market is about such speculations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
March 26, 2018, 06:46:56 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
For example, a little earlier it was different. Bitcoin was worth about $ 10 000 and $ 1,000 Ethereum. Now with the price of Bitcoin 8500, Ethereum costs $ 500. I think that something has changed, but I can not understand that.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 06:34:03 AM
If Bitcoin decrease you should buy it. Cause we're still in the situation of high volatility and Bitcoin can hit above $20K any time. So don't miss a chance.
Activity: 214
March 26, 2018, 05:46:37 AM

You should not panic and sell all your holdings. It will only lead to loses if you do that. If bitcoin decrease it is our time to accumulate more or buy another bitcoins because i think the price will recover if the dump will over. If you see the pattern in the past bitcoin get down but days or months it has recover and move to another ath.
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

Bitcoin is a promising cryptocurrency. Even it loses its price, it will recover and will boom its price. If bitcoin price decreases, I think the better way is to buy some or convert your altcoins to bitcoin because I know that it will boost to a high price. Today's price of bitcoin is almost 10000 dollars so if bitcoin will be priced 1000 dollars tomorrow, it is the chance to buy bitcoin because it may be priced as 11000 dollars or more. We just need to take risks in investing on cryptocurrency because those risks can lead us to wealth.
Activity: 186
March 26, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

If BTC value decreases, buy more!

There are absolutely no signs that btc is going to dissapear or crash altogether.
In fact, the future is incredibly bright for btc.
Mass adoption and more and more real life use cases increase its value.
On top of that, it has beat out all the other forked bitcoins and is still champ.

On one hand, I know it is easy to be turned off by the high price of btc, but it goes all the way to one satoshi you know (.00000001)
And when the price decreases it is easy to feel panicky.

But time and time again it has always bounced back stronger than before.
One of the best advice you will ever find on this forum is this: when people are panic selling, you buy, when people are buying and pumping, you sell.  Do opposite of the panic trend and you will most certainly come out on top.
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
When prices fall you need to buy. Because the fall is over and growth will begin. Even if you have Bitcoin, then if you drop the price, you can buy it. There is no eternal fall, as well as eternal growth.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 05:03:18 AM
I think if Bitcoin decreases then this is the right time for investment, it's time to buy more Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is thrown away many times but still pumped back and surpassed previous prices, and I think the industry is still promising. Cool
Activity: 321
March 26, 2018, 04:57:05 AM
We need to be aware if bitcoin decreases. But for me decreasing of bitcoin is a normal for everyone because theres a time where bitcoin is increasing and sometimes it decreases. No one knows when will bitcoin price hike into a higher value vice versa.
Activity: 196
March 26, 2018, 04:53:41 AM

you just need to be patient and wait. It has all the potential to grow a lot in coming years, so unless you ned urgent money, I would definitely stick to my investment for longer.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 26, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
if bitcoin decreases and you are holding BTC, hold some more till the price goes up, unless you are the buy high sell low type of person.
if bitcoin decreases enough and you have money to invest buy some more and wait for the price to up again, which it will.

Just imagine what the guys who bought at 19k are now thinking.... ouch!
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 03:35:01 PM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 25, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Wait until BTC founds its bottom and buy as much as you can. But you should be always careful not to invest what you can't lose. It is annoying to hear this statement but it is true. Bitcoin can go to 0 and it can go to 100k. We don't know what happens next but, for now, we are sure about bear market.
Activity: 238
March 25, 2018, 11:14:37 AM
Normally I do is hold. I never sell it at loss mainly bitcoin because I know it will recover soon. I am a long term trader and I do not like to sell at a loss and when the market is bleeding because I always purchase those coin which I think will good profit in the future and have a long term scope so why to sell in loss when I have confidence that it will give me good in future.
Activity: 183
March 25, 2018, 11:08:26 AM
maybe we should wait and wait for the rise. because of that we can wait when stable. although it's long for its rise.
Pages:
Jump to: