Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 39. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 10:56:19 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

We have seen that after Google announcement Bitcoin is falling. And most of the market follow this main currency. When Bitcoin will start to rise the market will start to recover. We will see it soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 09:47:39 AM
If bitcoin's value decreases, there's 2 choices of what i'll do to avoid loosing money. First, i'll wait 'til the time that bitcoin's value grows or increase again. 2nd choice is, i'll invest it in a ICO that i'll know that i'm going to have great benefits from. For example: litecoin,dogecoin,eth. I know there is a lot of better ICO's.
if the bitcoin price goes down, as a trader, then it's a good chance for you to buy. and I agree with you, if you have some bitcoin, I will also try to invest in altcoin. because for me alone is not enough to just expect bitcoin only. because the development of altcoin such as ethereum and ico is very good to invest.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
Bitcoin investment is always a long term. so buying it and forget about it for next few years will be giving much gains instead of early cuts offs. bitcoin has bright history with several up and downs but end is always growth.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
March 24, 2018, 11:10:46 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

We knew that bitcoin volatility is very much unpredictable, meaning there is a time of upside down value. But even the value decreases you remain at ease, be calm and don't panic about it. Don't let your emotion controls you to sell your coin because surely it will get higher again just be patience while you wait.
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
There are two options to do when bitcoin price decreases. First option if you to reclver your principal investment you need to  hold it. Also if you want to a minimized profit but qwick, you need to hold
Activity: 182
March 24, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
I've been holding Bitcoin soon after Bitcoin has decreased. and I was worried. the decline did not last long. so I recommend that when Bitcoin is down you are calm enough and wait for Bitcoin to go back up.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 10:23:00 AM
I really want to buy bitcoin but I do not have enough money for it had I think if bitcoin is down then you should buy it and wait for several months the price will increase
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 01:20:32 PM
Ideally the best thing to do is simply hold. When markets
are down and prices are gruesome to look at, there's nothing
really much to do from then on. Either you lessen the times you look
at prices or work with your strategy on the coming days to come. A lot of
investors buy coins at dips, it's a reasonable approach to a red day actually, since
prices are down purchasing coins are cheaper. Holding will also do wonders when they pump,
you can sell high. Good strategy and better profits, We must learn to adapt and be positive whatever
the market conditions may be.
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
My opinion-if bitcoin falls-you just have to wait.It's wrong to drop it during a fall. after the fall of the will takeoff here is his and need to wait.And then on peak of you can sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 23, 2018, 11:24:11 AM
The only way is to hold bitcoin. Not like other crytos if bitcoin fall we can expect that it will back and pump again because many investors still love and support bitcoin so better to hold if you still can.
Agree in your opinion. There's nothing to worry about if bitcoin will decreases. This is very normal scenario of bitcoin world. Just hold and be patient because bitcoin investment is for long term business. For the huge investors of bitcoin world wide there's always a great chances that it will pumps up back in the near future. So hold it calmly and patiently and wait the right time that will tell.
Activity: 420
March 23, 2018, 11:03:56 AM
It is necessary to evaluate bitcoin not as a speculative decision, but as a product in which you buy a place, then there are no problems with the price decrease.            
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 23, 2018, 08:59:06 AM
Just HOLD and if possible buy more BTC. Bitcoin will soon start increasing. You just need patience. I still believe Bitcoin will be king for at least my entire life.
Of course that should be the good idea in a downfall trend hold is the only option as not to get lose your funds. Patient and relax and don't get panic.
Activity: 647
buy bitcoin
March 23, 2018, 08:58:48 AM
If you are a good trader, it's a great time to ride the waves.
If you are not a professional trader, then the period of such sharp fluctuations in the market is better to wait
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
March 23, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
If ever bitcoin will decrease all of us can help to increase it again by advertising bitcoin in any websites so that people will going to get knowledge and try to invest and support bitcoin.
Activity: 229
March 23, 2018, 08:54:01 AM
I think if more investors will allow bitcoin prices to rise. we do not know the time, but patience is the best thing for now. Bitcoin will not be lost, because there is a lot of demand out there in bitcoin, and supply of bitcoin are also high.
Activity: 168
March 23, 2018, 08:49:16 AM
Just HOLD and if possible buy more BTC. Bitcoin will soon start increasing. You just need patience. I still believe Bitcoin will be king for at least my entire life.

That's a really long time frame, and here I was thinking ETH would replace it in maybe 5 years or so. Grin
Activity: 22
March 23, 2018, 08:47:34 AM
Maybe its time to buy more bitcoins and hold it until the bitcoin price increase again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 23, 2018, 08:32:39 AM
The only way is to hold bitcoin. Not like other crytos if bitcoin fall we can expect that it will back and pump again because many investors still love and support bitcoin so better to hold if you still can.
Activity: 136
March 23, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
If bitcoin falls, it is better to be patient and not to twitch once again. This currency will never collapse. Sooner or later you will be in the income.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
March 23, 2018, 08:27:04 AM
Of course you have to hold and buy more,I also still believe the community's greatness and value BTC price will go back to high marks.You do not have to worry cause I also think the same with you,I have been doing business for years in BTC and cryptocurrencies and I have seen many good opportunities coming.
Pages:
Jump to: