Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 42. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 07:50:32 AM
It's very simple because if bitcoin falls you have to buy and keep on a long-term basis, then you have to go up and sell it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 07:45:32 AM
Dont be panic while the price will decrease. Keep accumulating bitcoins where its going down or up. Increasing bitcoin is a good choice all the time
Activity: 24
March 22, 2018, 07:42:48 AM
if bitcoin decreases i will just have to hold on to my coins and buy btc more at cheaper price then hold on to it again, as this coin should go up again in no time. by that time you will have big profits..so take the oppurtunity while bit coin is down today.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
Bitcoin is a volatile currency. It fluctuates very quickly. So, don't get panic, when the price decreases. Just hold your coins and wait, it would pick up again after some time.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Keep holding your bitcoin, it may be decreased sometime but it will rise again with higher price. you don't need to be doubt in bitcoin potential.
The price of Bitcoin is really weird. It does go to a low amount then goes back to a higher price per Bitcoin.
Activity: 62
March 22, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Keep holding your bitcoin, it may be decreased sometime but it will rise again with higher price. you don't need to be doubt in bitcoin potential.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 07:12:43 AM
The investment in bitcoin is not bad idea. It is a good investment with its attendant risk just like any other business. If you buy BTC now and the following day the price dip definitely you will be in deficit  and fluctuation is the nature of cryptocurrencies and that is how money is being made in cryptocurrency world. So if you are in losing end of your coins then you hold till the price will reverse and profits made.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 07:00:53 AM
Bitcoin is more or less like gold. But you need to know that there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold.
Activity: 140
March 22, 2018, 06:54:30 AM
It is a good opportunity for investors/buyers of bitcoin, many were waiting for that scenario that bitcoin's price drops and get ready again for the next wave of increasing its value to unexpected(high).
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 06:51:20 AM
The strategy on that is wait untill the bitcoin become increase. No lose that happen of the investor if  bitcoin become decrease they do yhe same thing wait and be patience or do the same thing buy a coins that lower the price and trade if it is increase.
Activity: 143
March 22, 2018, 04:38:19 AM
Bitcoin can decrease in value, it's not something to worry about. For me if it decreases I will never panic, but hold on it till it rises up again, and also buy more to my portfolio to have a huge profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Pre-sale - March 18
March 22, 2018, 12:15:01 AM
First of all dont panic.  If you got some bitcoins i would say the best thing you can do is to say yourself its all or nothing and wait .
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
March 22, 2018, 12:14:31 AM
Before buying bitcoins, you should already have plans. Like when are you possibly going to sell, your target price, how many months, years are you planning to hold and another stuffs is what if the price suddenly decreases, will you make stop loss, will you give it months or years of time to recover. These are necessary to become a good investor.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 22, 2018, 12:13:46 AM
if bitcoin decreases then I dont mind. I dont have to panic or to worry about it. I just stay calm, and continue how I live every day. panic wont give anything to your life. I will just focus myself on other things to forget about the price of bitcon.
Activity: 210
March 22, 2018, 12:08:34 AM

If bitcoin decreases which is happening now just don't panic. The best thing is to hold your investments the value will go up. Crypto is very volatile so just keep tract on your investments. Do not panic today is the best time to invest.
Activity: 107
March 21, 2018, 11:47:49 PM
Just hold still. Bitcoin is a very volatile currency, that means the value of it is not stable. If the bitcoin decreases, don’t rush out and sell your bitcoin immediately. Just hold still and wait, it will rise again maybe higher than it’s peak value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 11:46:50 PM
if the bitcoin and altcoin decrease, we should just hold our coins. Some investor, use the opportunity to buy again coins. Some investor, sell their coins then when the time of increasing of price they buy again coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 11:42:25 PM
For me, if bitcoin decreases and im holding it im just wait that its price will pump up again. Also its the right time to invest or buy bitcoin while its price is low because for sure its price will go up high.

well, as for me if bitcoin price decreases, I don't panic, what i do is invest again and buy a bitcoin and just wait for the price to go up again, in that case I am sure that I can earn more when the bitcoin price go high again.
Activity: 98
March 21, 2018, 11:30:53 PM
The only thing we can do if bitcoin decreases is to wait until its value increases again.
We all know that bitcoin's value changed every minute, no one really knows when and on what value it will change.
As of now, my coins are dropping and so i have to wait for it to increase.
Since we dont want our efforts to have less value.
Activity: 87
March 21, 2018, 11:26:27 PM
For me, if bitcoin decreases and im holding it im just wait that its price will pump up again. Also its the right time to invest or buy bitcoin while its price is low because for sure its price will go up high.
Pages:
Jump to: