Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 35. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
Yes the price is dropped now and many of them are holding their bitcoin and also miners. This is happen when a lot of peoples sell and the rest hodl on the coin. Need to wait for a whales come out to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 29, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
you need to wait, just wait and nothing more, as the saying goes, the money goes from the most impatient to  to the person who is waiting, so wait for friend and everything will be fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
March 29, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
I'm starting to invest in bitcoin. Good thing I didn't buy it for $ 15,000. Then he held off the temptation to buy it for $ 10,000.
Now I can wait for the price of 5 000 thousand. This option suits me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 12:43:42 PM
you do not have to do anything if the price of bitcoin drops because you look forward to it is the price increase. You do not have to sell your btc when the price goes down you just have the patience to earn  what you want.

Whenever I read in this forum I have to laugh what people write. Sell in December and buy April again. it's good  Grin

Grin Grin Grin Grin The very first thing to do when BTC decreases is to covert your BTC into USD to be safe and to stop the loss.

BTC December  $ 19665  and today  $ 7500
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 29, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
Well bitcoin is keep going down at this time and I don't see it stoping until it reaches the 5k range target. From there we might see the end of the bear market and slowly the recover will start but the bull run is not coming to soon.
I think that the growth of bitcoin can happen only after one - two years. Those who hope that bitcoin will cost 20,000 dollars this year - are mistaken.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
March 29, 2018, 12:27:43 PM
Well bitcoin is keep going down at this time and I don't see it stoping until it reaches the 5k range target. From there we might see the end of the bear market and slowly the recover will start but the bull run is not coming to soon.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
March 29, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
BTC is too precious. Best just too hold onto it and not to trade for alts. When BTC is down, that is an opportunity to buy more. BTC is not a scam so I always look forward to having more when It is cheaper. I use to jump in and out with the Coinbase USD wallet, but there is no reason to do that if you believe BTC is the future. Just try to enjoy and hodl more cheap BTC while we can.
Activity: 146
March 29, 2018, 12:21:16 PM
on me if the bitcoin decreases, you have to hold the coin or invest a little more and wait until it increases again.
the bitcoin has shown many promises last year and hasn't equal for the first place.
thus, you can be always more sure of bitcoin, than in any other, but at the same time it demands gut as it is big risk which depends on the investor.
Activity: 131
March 29, 2018, 12:19:05 PM
We can only wait and be patient. do not make quick decisions. we have to survive even though bitcoin prices are getting weaker. indeed I admit since the last 3 months the price of BTC turu very sharp. Not that BTC prices can not rise again. Someday BTC prices could rise suddenly.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
March 29, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
When bitcoin falls it is best not to do anything these days, but just wait until the price starts to recover again
Activity: 504
March 29, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
In my opinion, If Bitcoin decreases then it's time to buy more Bitcoin, and the price definitely increases rapidly as many big buyers invest in BTC today. , the higher the bitcoin value and the investors who want to hunt are increasing.
We're trying and buying it more and more, but bad news are going really opposite way and having bad influence on BTC's price
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Keeping  or holding is the best that we can do with with our bitcoin,don't get panic  like what other do if they see that the price is decreasing or sell your bitcoin at low price.wait until the price will increase.
Activity: 168
March 29, 2018, 10:44:17 AM
The safe choice is just to continue hodling, which is what a lot of people do.

If you think you can re-invest your earnings into other altcoins and profit from that though, you might want to consider that.
Activity: 122
March 29, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
Don't panic. keep holding it for long time and eventually the price will stabilize.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 10:36:06 AM
Nothing is just to keep your savings in your wallet and wait for the price increase right now, because there is no price jump and therefore we are waiting.
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
March 29, 2018, 10:29:20 AM
Volatility is a law that comes into play for every coins from Btc to the least. Then if this is true of them all, we must understand that every of these coins can increase or decrease in value, then when either of this happens, one must be ready to make swift and good decisions that will surely turns out a win win situation for anyone who is holding or planing to get any of these coins.
Activity: 99
March 29, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Investing is always a risk, maybe the time will come when investors will be in big trouble, but nobody can say for sure

Yes you are right with that nobody can say for sure because we don't have any powers to predict the market. Anything is possible we could be rich or we could loss all of our money. The higher the risk the higher the rewards so be patient and just HODL.
Activity: 182
March 29, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
I think that the decline is very common in all coins. as well as Bitcoin. I think personally, I just wait for the price to go back up. because I'm sure the price will indeed go up.
Activity: 184
March 29, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
Well the price of bitcoin has been dropping for over months now and for anyone who have invested into bitcoin either small or huge investment just have to take his/her time and wait till the price pump again because it's certain there will be upsurge in the price any moment just keep your finger crossed and watch out
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 07:59:31 AM
If bitcoin decreases, we will suffer but we can wait until the value increases again into higher price. Because for now bitcoin is unstable no one knows when will be the price get better.
Pages:
Jump to: