Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 36. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 29, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If bitcoin price decreases don't panic, just hold your investments and monitor the market. I would rather be patient and would positively embraced the changes. It is not good to sell at a very low price. bitcoin will recover just look on the trend the possibility is very high.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 29, 2018, 07:53:34 AM
Bitcoin is an unexplored territory. We still do not know how to evaluate this currency and what will happen to it later. However, we know for sure that the technology of using the majority of crypto currencies allows new models of cost determination to pass through secure global electronic networks, and this in turn leads to unrest and nervousness of users. Investors should be cautious.
Activity: 145
Merit: 3
March 29, 2018, 07:47:40 AM
If the bitcoin decreases, we just have to be patient.

We should wait until the price increases and reach its highest value.

Be patient so that we will have big profits when the price increased again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 07:37:48 AM
At present, the cost of the crypto currency has fallen, but I see the prerequisites for a further rise in price. Some people just buy and store bitcoin with the hope that the price will rise. Certainly, the restrictions in the total number (21 million) of bitcoins that can exist make this currency essentially deflationary - the value of the currency relative to goods and services will constantly grow even without speculation.

The best thing to do if Bitcoin decreases is just to stay put. We all know that Bitcoins stability is shakey, sometimes it goes down and goes up. Patience is a virtue and it pays to those who waits until Bitcoin bounce back again to its high price.
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 07:29:55 AM
At present, the cost of the crypto currency has fallen, but I see the prerequisites for a further rise in price. Some people just buy and store bitcoin with the hope that the price will rise. Certainly, the restrictions in the total number (21 million) of bitcoins that can exist make this currency essentially deflationary - the value of the currency relative to goods and services will constantly grow even without speculation.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 06:38:14 AM
My course of action everytime bitcoin decreases, it just to plainly hold and monitor the market. It's the
only thing anybody can do in such a situation really, oh and try to be patient and optimistic about the
whole ordeal. I would just like to ride it out until bitcoins recover and increase, it may take a bit of time
but bitcoins have a knack for recovering fast and large. While waiting I also try to reconsider purchasing
bitcoins especially if prices continue to decrease. It's unwise to sell low, so let's sit it out.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 06:31:58 AM
If bitcoin is decreased like what is happening right now if you have bitcoin you just hold it and wait to return back the high value  of bitcoin it is the right time to sell.
Don't think negative that it will continue decreases don t loose your faith    
Time will come that bitcoin value will high sooner.
Activity: 266
March 29, 2018, 06:27:50 AM
BTC will always fluctuate a lot, like most cryptos do. The best advice is to not panic.

If you invested at a higher price and you have faith in the system, hold your BTC until it rises again.

Your losses are only theoretical until you cash out. Same thing with your profits
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 06:20:18 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

The present market is an answer to this post already, a lot of people who bought Bitcoin at the ATH will not be happy at this time, but they just have to HODL, because selling will confirm the loss, but if you wait, it may be possible to get back to the price that will make you be in profit, when that will happen, i don't know.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 29, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
The main activity is hold and sit tight for the bitcoin to rise once more. Have confidence and faith in bitcoin, it may take quite a while before rising again in the event that it falls nobody can anticipate whether when will the coin rise or fall, so on the off chance that you contributed amid a pump and after that after a period there's a dump, hold up until there's a pump again so you're kept from misfortune and if not some benefit at that point have in any event the contributed sum back. Furthermore, persistence is vital in exchanging on the off chance that one doesn't has it at that point there are never right choices made because of absence of tolerance.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 06:18:36 AM
to replace bitcoin at any time may come another cool cryptocurrency because it really takes positions I hope that another currency will be even better than bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 29, 2018, 06:17:11 AM
If bitcoin decrease just hold on it. I think thats the besr thing youcan do because anytime the price will go up.if you cant hold it then you will end up selling it but uou will lose your profit. So hang on for it and be patient to bounce back.
Activity: 266
March 29, 2018, 06:13:51 AM
so it seems to me that everyone has already realized that cryptocurrencies are constantly falling and growing all the more found that March is traditionally the worst month in history for bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
March 29, 2018, 05:37:40 AM
For those who truly believe, the obvious option is to buy more and hold.

I'm planning on leaving my kid a number of crypto assets for his future, it will by my legacy to him and hopefully he will inherit a nice value when the time comes.

But I'm not buying only BTC, I'm betting on PoS altcoins because I believe they will rule in the near future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
March 28, 2018, 04:08:43 PM
from the start I decided to invest bitcoin ready for future risks such as bitcoin price down, not much I can do besides holding in for a long time until bitcoin price is high.
Activity: 224
March 28, 2018, 04:04:52 PM
Investing is always a risk, maybe the time will come when investors will be in big trouble, but nobody can say for sure
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 08:06:16 AM
The best thing i do when bitcoin decrease is just pray that bitcoin will go back again to the higher price since i buy my bitcoins at the time that bitcoin is in the peak of price hight now that i dont have enough money to buy more that why i was praying and hoping that bitcoin will raise again. Angry
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 08:04:18 AM
Any good Bitcoin investors is aware of Bitcoin volatility and he is subtle to the challenges this volatility brought about. So, investors in Bitcoin must at any point in time be patient to hold when its prices decreases till when the price sharply increases for him to take decision based on whatever he aims to achieve with the ones he is holding. The simple basic rule of buying at lower prices and sell at higher prices is always strictly adhered to.
Activity: 59
March 28, 2018, 07:58:00 AM
If bitcoin decreases i'll eait again till it regain it's very high value. Or i'll invest to other crypto currencies so that i can gain profit. It's hard to say on what will happen to bitcoin, it's easy to predict but hard to say that it will happen. Future is a mystery. Investing is all about taking risk.
Activity: 294
March 28, 2018, 07:53:47 AM
IMHO good idea to buy it every month so even if the price does decrease, one can average down on their buying price.
Pages:
Jump to: