Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 46. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 02:46:08 AM
First of all, I don't think that bitcoin will decrease it's value lower than what you invest because I'm sure that this will recover. If in any case the value decrease I recommend holding on because this will rise again and you can't do anything about this changes. Best you can do is to invest this to ICO since you'lee earn more altcoins if the price of the bitcoin is still high, this way you can invest to another coin and might have a chance to hit the jackpot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 02:35:21 AM
Only those investors who lose their fright will lose and will immediately sell their bitcoins, because in the long-term it always grows
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
March 21, 2018, 02:30:13 AM
Surely I will be depressed but what can I do?
I can only be thankful to GOD that  I live, I loose my money, not my life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 02:27:06 AM
Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency. Volatility is the basic feature of any currency. Bitcoin`s price, like other currencies is determined by the flow of demand and supply. Bitcoin has crossed $19000 mark in the month of December, later on due to profit booking it came down upto $7000. Now again it started gaining price, bitcoin investors have strong faith and confidence in their investment in bitcoin currency. So whenever bitcoin price falls, its investors dont became panic instead they consider this fall an opportunity and grab more and more bitcoins. When bitcoin price rises they sell those bitcoins. This is the best policy.
Activity: 224
March 21, 2018, 02:16:17 AM
If Bitcoin decreases, you should wait for the time when it increases again and you have a good opportunity to buy more btc in low price.
Activity: 85
March 21, 2018, 01:17:54 AM
If bitcoin decreases,  time of the investors knows their strategy on how their investment not affected on this kind of situation. On other side coin holder got to hold their investment and until increases the balue of  Bitcoin.
Activity: 136
March 21, 2018, 12:59:20 AM
Hodl them, don't worry so much because the bitcoin market are still very active and peoples still has interest in bitcoin. I think its a usual thing to happen when the market is decreasing.
Activity: 40
March 21, 2018, 12:38:38 AM
If the BTC is reduced then take it as an opportunity to buy more, nothing to worry about
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
March 21, 2018, 12:37:32 AM
I think bitcoin can not stop. Advertising bitcoin is already everywhere. Everyone has already heard of bitcoin. Many are interested in bitcoin. Many people buy or plan to buy bitcoin. This can not be stopped.
Yep. It may fall but surely it will rise and surpass its previous ATHs. Also, I'm looking forward for it to be more stable in the future as the demand goes up which will open up new transaction in the trades of goods. I also hope for BTC to be friendly again in microtransactions.
Activity: 105
March 21, 2018, 12:34:01 AM
Bitcoin is more or less like gold. But you need to know that there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold.
So the more difficult, the higher the bitcoin value and the investors who want to hunt are increasing.
My opinion Wink

Well i agree with this
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 21, 2018, 12:31:35 AM
I think bitcoin can not stop. Advertising bitcoin is already everywhere. Everyone has already heard of bitcoin. Many are interested in bitcoin. Many people buy or plan to buy bitcoin. This can not be stopped.
Activity: 181
March 21, 2018, 12:11:53 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

The only thing we can do is wait until the price is increasing again, or option 2 , when the price is decreasing, we can invest more in them if we still believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 504
ONe Social Network.
March 21, 2018, 12:11:10 AM
I believe investors have plans set for such situations it cannot be glorious all the time, and at some point the prices will reduce, the only logical thing to do in that case is to hold and wait for the prices to recover. if not then they can sell but only if the price they are selling at still guarantees them profits.
Activity: 87
March 21, 2018, 12:06:51 AM
If you bought a bar of gold at $1200 / ounce, then the price of the gold drops to $600 / ounce, you wouldn't actually lose any money at all unless you decided to sell your gold at that time. However, if you wait until the price of gold rises to $1800 / ounce, then sell it, you will gain money. The key is an ounce of gold is still an ounce of gold, regardless of the ""price"" in some other currency.

Same goes for bitcoin, or indeed any currency. If you trade it at one price, then subsequently trade it at a different price, you'll either gain or lose money.

Your market view of trading any commodity stands true, but your key example is wrong. "The key is an ounce of gold is still an ounce of gold, regardless of the 'price'" - You're implying that gold always has some intrinsic value, worst case scenario you could use it as a hammer or throw it at someone. Bitcoin has no intrinsic value, and can become worth absolutely zero. In fact that will eventually happen given enough time (years, decades, centuries) unless invisible "bits" become collectible like paper money from long-collapsed empires
Activity: 119
March 21, 2018, 12:05:26 AM
personally i would not choose mining. The difficulty level of mining depends on the level of efforts being put into mining across the network. Following the protocol which has been laid out in the software, the Bitcoin network repeatedly adjusts the difficulty of the mining after every 2016 blocks or almost every two weeks. This is done with the aim of keeping the rate of block discovery constant. The higher the difficulty level, it becomes less profitable to mine for the miners. Hence, if more are people mining, it is lesser profitable to mine for each of the participants. It cant be denied that there are more and more people mining bitcoin ... I am not really interested in this kind of harsh competition..
Activity: 93
March 21, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
I would like to add another aspect: minimize loss, in case you want to protect your principal (and commission paid when you bought Bitcoin). Please look into 'stop loss order' in case you want to get out of the position while minimizing the loss because you are not certain when the price will return enough to get your position back to 'gain'.
Activity: 105
March 21, 2018, 12:04:01 AM
If you bought one bitcoin and the price goes down, you still have one bitcoin. If the price goes up...still one bitcoin.

This is just like everything else, including groceries, gasoline, gold, stock certificates, etc... Measurements of value in fiat (such as dollars) does not affect the amount something you own, only the price at which you will be able to sell that something.
Activity: 108
March 21, 2018, 12:03:36 AM
If you bought a bar of gold at $1200 / ounce, then the price of the gold drops to $600 / ounce, you wouldn't actually lose any money at all unless you decided to sell your gold at that time. However, if you wait until the price of gold rises to $1800 / ounce, then sell it, you will gain money. The key is an ounce of gold is still an ounce of gold, regardless of the ""price"" in some other currency.

Same goes for bitcoin, or indeed any currency. If you trade it at one price, then subsequently trade it at a different price, you'll either gain or lose money.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
i think the correct respond for investors if bitcoin price decrease is, keep holding and buy some more.
bitcoin won't go to 0 price. it is the opposite, bitcoin will become more expensive as the demands of bitcoin increased.
Of course you should always look at long-term investments. With bitcoin, nothing will happen in the near future. Moreover, the break-even point of the miners is about $ 8000. Therefore, the price of bitcoin should not fall below $ 8000.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
March 19, 2018, 03:24:33 AM
i think the correct respond for investors if bitcoin price decrease is, keep holding and buy some more.
bitcoin won't go to 0 price. it is the opposite, bitcoin will become more expensive as the demands of bitcoin increased.
Pages:
Jump to: