Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 45. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
The current situation does not mean that markets are not vulnerable to price manipulation; it still does not require a lot of money to move the market value down or up, and therefore Bitcoin is still an asset with fluctuating value.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
First you have to be calm, take a deep breath if you have bought it at a high price before and always remember not to sell it, keep it and wait for the price up.
In case you are having idle money and you have never bought bitcoin before then buy some and store it. Surely you will never regret
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
March 21, 2018, 05:01:32 AM
Well if it decreases, just HODL. Go see the hodlgang, and keep hodling. It will go back up, no worries. If you sell, then it will go back up.
copper member
Activity: 84
The Turest Entertainment Journey
March 21, 2018, 04:59:30 AM
It depends on you there are two choices.If you don't want book loss when bitcoin value decrease  then you can sell bitcoin and invest in Alt coins like ETHEREUM, MONERO,  NEO. These alt coins also have potential to rise. Or buy more BTC when it's value decrease. Otherwise you can hold your Bitcoin for a long time. It will gives you huge returns in long terms.

I agree with the first choice. Alt coins give more potential due to the advanced function in smart contract & etc.

But the second choice, I don't really think so due to the rapid growth of Alt coins & blockchain tech as well. This is bitcoin fundamental problem.

Looking forward to the blockchain 3.0 & can't imagine what is it like the 4.0.
Activity: 85
March 21, 2018, 04:49:49 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Well what I do is to hold bitcoin digital assets. If I sell it, then there is no way that I would get it back to it's original price, and that would constitute losses.
So better keep holding your assets, cause after a while when the dip hits the bottom everything will turn up and recover.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If bitcoin prices are declining as they are now then the most appropriate step for investors is to add or buy bitcoin, because the possibility of bitcoin prices will definitely recover. The investor will lose if he sells when the bitcoin price is down.
bitcoin price are some of the unpredictable to do ask what are some possibility that may ever happen on t but we can only knew it when you already know on how does this can make some effort to do for. make some research and be knowledgable for here in this currency.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:29:33 AM
Only part of the currently released bitcoins are exhibited on stock exchanges and exchangers for sale. Bitcoin markets are very competitive, which means that the price for bitcoins will rise or fall, depending on supply and demand.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 21, 2018, 03:44:04 AM
I prefer deversificate my money that `s why I think I will not lose everything.
Do you know about a good habit: stop at the right time. If you can do it everything will be OK.

If bitcoin price decreases, don't panic sell. Just hodl and if you have money, it's better to panic buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well. It's your chance to buy them at a lower price and have earn big when it grows up including the crypto assets you were hodling.
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 03:42:40 AM
If bitcoin decreases,i will prefer to hold and wait for the right time when the price goes up, if the price is dropping, i believe that it will easily rise up, its normal as a trader, investor, miner or whatever that we encounter some trials here ,its part in our journey here, is up to us on how we are going to handle this kind of situation, just be professional enough in every decisions we make,the important is we dont give up whatever obstacle weve encounter, just have faith in bitcoin and everthing will be paid of,
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
March 21, 2018, 03:32:40 AM
First keep calm don't sell lower than your buying price.
Second find a new entry and buy more, when your profit on the 2nd entry covered your previous lost then its time to go out and start trading peacefully once agian Wink
Activity: 280
March 21, 2018, 03:29:58 AM
Fortunately, price fluctuations do not affect the main advantages of Bitcoin as a payment system designed to transfer money. Until Bitcoin provides many useful and unique features and capabilities, many users will consciously choose it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 03:22:34 AM
In order to stabilize the bitcoins, we need a large-scale economy, in order to cooperate with a large number of companies and users. To develop the economy to a large scale, entrepreneurs and users will look for price stability.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
March 21, 2018, 03:22:25 AM
The best thing i do when bitcoin decrease is just pray that bitcoin will go back again to the higher price since i buy my bitcoins at the time that bitcoin is in the peak of price hight now that i dont have enough money to buy more that why i was praying and hoping that bitcoin will raise again.
Activity: 535
Merit: 250
Love me tender
March 21, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
I prefer deversificate my money that `s why I think I will not lose everything.
Do you know about a good habit: stop at the right time. If you can do it everything will be OK.
March 21, 2018, 03:16:59 AM
If bitcoin prices are declining as they are now then the most appropriate step for investors is to add or buy bitcoin, because the possibility of bitcoin prices will definitely recover. The investor will lose if he sells when the bitcoin price is down.
March 21, 2018, 03:15:49 AM

Bitcoin is not designed to be a deflationary currency. More precisely, it is expected that in the early stages of Bitcoin, inflation is expected, and stability can only be achieved after many years. The only reason that the number of bitcans in circulation may fall over time is if people inadvertently lose their wallets without making or correctly making a backup copy. With a stable monetary base and a stable economy, the value of the currency should remain unchanged.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 21, 2018, 03:06:37 AM
if Bitcoin decreases, I am sure that Bitcoin is decreasing will not belong. and will rise with a period not too long. I'm sure the development team from Bitcoin will try hard to restore the Bitcoin price again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
March 21, 2018, 02:55:21 AM
Surely I will be depressed but what can I do?

you can buy again with the rest of the money if bitcoin prices decrease, because this situation is a good opportunity to reduce your losses.
I can only be thankful to GOD that  I live, I loose my money, not my life.
you are very relegius comrade.
Activity: 143
Merit: 31
Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project
March 21, 2018, 02:54:26 AM
If you are Hodlr  then keep holding.
if you buy at high then keep holding don't sell

if you have already purchased  at low and want to do trade then you can sell but its not recommended until market get stable.

If you are looking to buy more then buy when price goes down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 02:53:33 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly if bitcoin decreased what should be done? whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Investors will not lose if the investor does not sell Bitcoin at a low price. Unless the price falls again, the investor will sell Bitcoinnya, it is certain he will lose in large amounts. What we need to do if the price of Bitcoin decreases is just to calm down, not panic, not to sell its Bitcoin, and keep the Bitcoin we hold.
Pages:
Jump to: