Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 49. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 01:49:24 AM
I think it's better to keep the coins in the hold until the price goes up again, if sold even suffered a huge loss.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:22:42 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If bitcoin decreases it doesn't mean the investors avoiding the looses of their profit. Instead, the investor will still buy more bitcoin with the hope that it will generate market value or appreciate in the future.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 12:30:21 AM
I think it is better to hold them. My investments are also decreasing but I have invested very small amount which does not make any change.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 12:28:21 AM
 Bitcoin is the mother coin of all digital currencies and there was a time when everybody was interested in buying Bitcoin but now the situation has been changed since there are a lot more in cryptocurrencies. There are Altcoins which you can invest in after selling some of your bitcoins. Study the market properly and invest in promising altcoins.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Equitybase
March 18, 2018, 12:15:26 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

The most logical thing to do is to hold your assets, otherwise, you would only contribute to the continued downhill pattern of its price and continued loss of prices. And we don't want that to happen, or do we?
Next thing to do, is consider that low prices provides an opportunity to buy this great coin.
So I will summarize to do is hold present asset, and buy more of it.
Cause it will recover.
Activity: 224
March 18, 2018, 12:10:21 AM
When the market fell. In addition to being patient and calm to combat mental panic, I often focus on tracking data and market trends. In other words, it is a reference to the quality of the future. If you are trying to squeeze profits in times of market crash like now. This means that the greater the loss before the resuscitation signal is repeated.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 17, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
There are many options available when bitcoins decreases in value.  You can buy more bitcoins or spend them on altcoins.  HODL or sell them for FIAT or Tether.  I have done all of these.  I never convert 100% of bitcoins into anything.  I always HODL some bitcoins. 
Activity: 230
March 17, 2018, 11:32:28 PM
If bitcoin drops down for me it's the right time for the investors to buy a bitcoin so when the time comes and bitcoin became higher value you'll have big income.
Activity: 238
March 17, 2018, 11:27:41 PM
There's always a time that bitcoin decreases the value and if ever it happens ofcourse I can't do anything so I will just wait until the value of it increases again.
Activity: 163
March 17, 2018, 11:03:20 PM
As bitcoin holders we can take two possible decisions.the first is buying again at lower price using your additional/idle money if any. If this is not possible, you are suggested to sell a small amount of your btc and then try to buy at lower price. This strategy can be used to control your investment risk.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 10:51:32 PM
Some of them put it into tether because of the anticipation that it will go down deeper. You can also encash it to fiat then buy it again but it's hard to know if your buying the last drop.
Activity: 37
March 17, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

Keep watching and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 101
March 17, 2018, 10:40:29 PM
Based on the past value of bitcoin, it is now unstable. If bitcoin's value suddenly decreases, you don't need to worry you should hold your coin and wait for its value to increase again. Most people starts buying cryptocurrency when its value is low. So there is an assurance that its value will surely increase again.
Activity: 280
March 17, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

The volatility of bitcoin is the worst and good for investors. If you don't know how to dance in crypto better to leave because it will cost you a lot of money and put your money into stocks. It is much safe than investing in cryptocurrency.

Put in stock also not always safe because if its really safe i dont think many people will jump into forex or other trading and i am sure that they will enter the stock market without any doubt.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 17, 2018, 10:25:34 PM
Yes there are many other altcoin, do not be glued to our bitcoin alone here. Other coins are still profitable even though prices far below the bitcoin.
Activity: 216
March 17, 2018, 10:24:06 PM
For me if bitcoin decreases what I will do is I'll just hold my tokens and wait for the value of bitcoin to become higher because I know myself that it will increase anytime I just don't know the exact time.
Activity: 230
March 17, 2018, 10:03:46 PM
Yes it is really true that bitcoin is decreasing heavily almost everyday and it is really hard now for bitcoin investors to see that they are slowly losing all their investments because of the downfall of bitcoins market value and not just bitcoin but also all the other crypto currencies market values out there are also falling down so the next thing best to do right now is to invest in good and promising crypto currencies out there which are still under valued today but has a big possibility to increase its market values someday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
March 14, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

The volatility of bitcoin is the worst and good for investors. If you don't know how to dance in crypto better to leave because it will cost you a lot of money and put your money into stocks. It is much safe than investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 14, 2018, 12:37:20 PM
If it's happen for short time this is doesn't matter for long term investors even better for buy more  Wink
Activity: 154
March 14, 2018, 09:55:38 AM
BTC reached the maximum values ​​it could reach. but the situation is not very pleasant. worrying for the investor. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: