Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 47. (Read 10603 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 02:20:39 AM
We Should Add more coins at every dip to average the price.In a long run we can see a huge Profit. If it goes down, It is an Opportunity for you to buy again at a discounted Price. On the other Hand, if you are into short to mid term then execute your Plan. Investors are wise and they have been in this for quite some time Now, Except the newbie that have little knowledge on how this market Work. because it will Eventually rise up again. It is good investment.

Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 01:37:35 AM
we have to do not easily panic if bitcoin prices dropped because of panic many people when prices fall will cause prices to fall, if we have to hold it to remain stable then investors also do not hesitate in investing bitcoin
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 01:28:49 AM
It is not possible that bitcoin rate decreases but if this situation comes you can only wait for rate decreases so that you get profit.
Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 01:19:09 AM
As for me, if Bitcoin falls down in price, I buy some of it and hold it for the best time. Because it will eventually rise up again. It is good investment.
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 01:14:11 AM
some factors that can compete bitcoin prices from investors who start investing into bitcoin if the price goes down we just have to hold it up for a while do not panic easily
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu
March 19, 2018, 01:09:22 AM
Trading BTC for security tokens seems to be a good alternative if you're feeling like expending it. But always make sure to check the whole project before actually doing, or you can take the opportunity and buy it and sell for a higher price later.  Grin
Activity: 177
March 19, 2018, 01:07:33 AM

In any case BTC decreases there is nothing that can be done, investors who will chose to sell at cheap price will count their losses , but the most sensible thing to do to hold on to the coins, somehow prices recover and the value is regained overtime
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 01:03:44 AM
One of the obvious things to do is to buy more bitcoin when the price decreases and to hold onto them until the price goes up again.  I would not recommend selling bitcoins when the prices are low, only buy them.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
March 19, 2018, 12:58:41 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Bitcoin's decline was reasonable. actually the decline was not just happening to Bitcoin because all the coins must have decreased. when Bitcoin decreases it never gets too long. because immediately followed by the increase, somewhat crawling or bit by bit. so I do not panic and still, believe that Bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 779
March 18, 2018, 11:44:59 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Well, if the bitcoin is decreases i am sure that it will have a big crisis in the investor. When the bitcoin decreases the supply i don'tthink if all the investors can supply it. So when this things happen the law of demand and the supply are enter. When the supply is small the price of the bitcoin is very expensive so that only few are afford to invest
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
March 18, 2018, 11:42:28 PM
I'm not a very experienced investor, but it seems to me that investing in bitcoin is a very serious thing, and if you invested some money today, then you should not expect that tomorrow you will get a big profit. This takes a long time.
Activity: 714
March 18, 2018, 11:37:55 PM
if Bitcoin declines precisely investment is necessary. this gives us a small chance of loss. so for investors do not panic and worry. because usually, the decline in Bitcoin will not last long.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

Nowadays the applicable activities to now is this cycle, HOLD, SELL and BUY. This short cycle helps you to earn profit to your investment. To prevent lessen your investment it's better to formulate an activities that can help to you. For me, I try this cycle and it is effective since the value of crypto's is unstable. If you notice the value of bitcoin is turning green hold it, and when the value is turning to red then sell, then once the value reach the cheaper price buy. In this cycle will help you to earn some profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
"if bitcoin decreased what should be done?" you have to be wise and buy on it. bitcoin will dip but for sure in time it will pump trust on it and be patient it will make you satisfy.
Activity: 270
March 18, 2018, 11:27:08 PM
Interested persons just want to make money on it. They sold their bitcoins at a good price. Now the fork will be untwisted with the help of provocations, and then sharply merge and then buy a cheap bitcoin at a bargain price. Over time, Bitcoin will recover its value. You need to wait.
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 11:27:02 PM
What did you do this time?
Activity: 168
March 18, 2018, 11:02:45 PM
If your capital is in Bitcoin, then you just have to be patient and wait for growth, which is bound to be. In another case, you can wait even more to fall and buy some altcoyin, which repeats the trend of bitcoin, by this you can increase the capital in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 18, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

The volatility of bitcoin is the worst and good for investors. If you don't know how to dance in crypto better to leave because it will cost you a lot of money and put your money into stocks. It is much safe than investing in cryptocurrency.

Actually, even in stock market they have up's and down. Investing in cryptocurrency and stock for me is still the same when it comes to earn or loss our money but the best thing to do is learn first to avoid losing some of your money.
Activity: 644
March 18, 2018, 10:56:19 PM
We just have to hold and take the opportunity to but while the price is still low this dip is getting lower and lower. We just have to strongly hold our bitcoin until the big pump shows up
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 10:55:34 PM
This thing happened so many times in the past, including now. What to do? Just hold it and wait for the price to pump again. Fo sure it will bounce back again.
Pages:
Jump to: