Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 48. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 10:55:01 PM
If value of bitcoin decreases then instead of selling that we should wait for its price to increase. As it is growing currency and in coming months its price will increase.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 10:50:56 PM
I think it's better to keep the coins in the hold until the price goes up again, if sold even suffered a huge loss.
If you have bitcoin on your wallet, you have to hold it and this dip will give you opportunity to buy more bitcoin. You have nothing to do now but strongly hold and take risk to buy even other coin that has ability to grow in the market. Do other thing instead of watching the market chart daily.
Activity: 88
March 18, 2018, 10:41:50 PM
if Bitcoin is rapidly declining there must be a lot of investors who buy, because the price of Bitcoin will not go down, and for investors who buy at the price on the downside it will never hurt, just hold back and wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
March 18, 2018, 09:53:16 PM
I guess the best thing to do if bitcoin will decrease which is happening at this moment, then hold on it. Hold on as long as you can because it would definitely bounce back. Dont let go of it yet otherwise you will lose your profit even your investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 09:43:50 PM
If bitcoin decreases the best thing to do is to hold it. Don't sell it if you're going to lose lots of money. It is still possible that price will go up so patience is needed here. Keep yourself busy with other things.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol
March 18, 2018, 09:36:33 PM
The systematic organization on how the motion of prices is not ever come up to stable. Never ever experienced the stable price. The best thing to do just in case it goes up and goes down is to prevent the possible loses in decreasing time to avoid huge loses.
Activity: 98
March 18, 2018, 09:33:00 PM
do not panic. instead buy bitcoins while it is is still low on price and hold it till it rise up again.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 09:27:51 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

In my experience I have learned that I should make sure to have
some money to buy that dip. Don't buy lamp sum it may go down
further on the next few days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 09:24:43 PM
It is best to just stay calm and not sell. So far I have managed to hold my Bitcoins during every single correction. When the amount you hold is growing, so is the pressure of eventually losing the money, but with time and experience, the pressure should decrease.

I also think thaht the amount of money that's about to enter this space is going to be more than anyone has ever seen before. So don't get shaken out of these markets - the most expensive decision you can make might be sitting out.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 08:41:59 PM
average investors will lose but experienced investors will win. I am not saying that i am an experienced investor but i can do what experienced investors are doing. You just gotta do it the right way, Buy when the market is in panic and sell when the market is having a rallying party.
Activity: 434
March 18, 2018, 07:56:04 PM
If Bitcoin is falling now, then I think I need to keep it for a long time. In a year or two the prices will still rise. Well I exaggerated with the period, but just don't panic and let it you have in your wallet in the long term.
Activity: 126
March 18, 2018, 07:51:44 PM
In my opinion hold yours and buy more bitcoin if its value increases. You can also invest it since its low in price you don't want to withdraw it so instead, invest it in ICO than you think will be successful and wait for profit.
Activity: 50
March 18, 2018, 12:20:34 PM
I think it is good for the investors and traders. People who have large investment always monitor the graph of bitcoin if bitcoin decreased, then it was an opportunity to buy another stack of bitcoin.
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
It is best to just stay calm and not sell. So far I have managed to hold my Bitcoins during every single correction. When the amount you hold is growing, so is the pressure of eventually losing the money, but with time and experience, the pressure should decrease.
Activity: 350
March 18, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
If the price of Bitcoin drops, simply you just keep the bitcoin and then wait a bitcoin time will increase again. You can buy more bitcoin because when bitcoin prices drop it is a good chance to buy more bitcoin with a low price to add more in your previous investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 02:07:45 AM
If the price of Bitcoin decreases, all you have to do is to have patience in holding your coin and wait until the price of the Bitcoin come up again. Do not panic and sell because you will surely have regrets when the price increase again.
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 18, 2018, 02:06:18 AM
Will simple just hold your bitcoin and then wait a time or a period of time that the bitcoin price pump again and then sell it or while bitcoin price decreases its a good chance to buy more bitcoin in a low price to add more in your previous investment and hold then wait to price pump up again and then sell it. you will have a good profit after a time holding a bitcoin that is a good move. because bitcoin is the only coin that can easily recover to its normal price and fastest pump price up because of more investors trusted with this coin.
Activity: 364
March 18, 2018, 02:00:44 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
There are only two options, or withdraw money and transfer to other coins, but this is not an option since no one gives a guarantee that they will not continue to fall. Well, or still believe in a miracle, that is also on the verge of fiction.
Activity: 714
March 18, 2018, 01:59:43 AM
this question has been asked many times and majority will just answer you to hold or hodl your coins as long as the dip still continues but your descisions will still remain final because that is your coins not ours. youd better spend if you need some money and you can also buy if you have some money because that is also a perfect time to buy. but if your already contented on what you have , then youd better just keep on hodling for a much better income.
Activity: 130
March 18, 2018, 01:54:13 AM
Don't panic if bitcoin decreases significantly consider yourself to buy more bitcoin because it will rise again someday, be patient hold it for long term. Or you can look for an alternate cryptocurrency that shows potential and the invest is good.
Pages:
Jump to: