Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 60. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 11:16:28 AM
if the  price of bitcoin decreases its time for you to invest, buy bitcoin as much as you can because I'm sure bitcoin value will rise up due to increasing demand. Many investors hunting once bitcoin price decreases.
Activity: 93
February 14, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
for me if bitcoin drops are needed if you hold first because not all the time bitcoin is going down I will wait to rise again. do not need to dash the bitcoin. you just have to be patient with waiting.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 10:57:08 AM
it is time to buy more bitcoin for me because the price of the bitcoin was cheap and also i believe that the bitcoin will be 1 million dollar each bitcoin so i prefer to hold it and then sell it once it reaches it
Activity: 246
February 14, 2018, 10:47:08 AM
No need to worry if the price of Bitcoin decreases, all you have to do is to store it until the price of it goes up. The price of Bitcoin is unstable. Or if you want you can also invest it to other ICO that has a potential to become popular or successful.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 05:44:35 AM
Wait, since when the rule "buy low, sell high" is not applied anymore?
Sell it when it decreases and buy it when you know it will rise. It's simple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
February 14, 2018, 05:44:32 AM
Hold yours and buy more bitcoin if its value increases. You can also invest it since its low in price you dont want to withdraw it so instead, invest it in ICO than you think will be successful and wait for profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 14, 2018, 05:44:01 AM
Investors will not lose, because, as a result, the price of bitcoin is stabilized and will start to grow. So it was always. Infinite growth does not happen. The market should be adjusted. I think that it's not long to wait. Soon the prices will start to grow again.
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 14, 2018, 05:39:34 AM
If the price of Bitcoin decreases, we just have to be patient in waiting and do not panic because it is a big loss for us if we sell our coins while the price of Bitcoin is low. Wait patiently until the price goes up again so that we may have our profit.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
February 14, 2018, 04:42:01 AM
It is necessary to wait patiently in such time so far bitcoin falls if you have bought at higher price. Not to sell at a loss at all. The market will surely be developed and will grow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
February 14, 2018, 01:04:08 AM
You need to be prepared for the fact that bitcoin will not always grow in value. Periodically, he will depart for adjustments, and sometimes it will be quite appreciable to fall in price. However, the decrease in the rate of bitcoin for years is outlined. Therefore, investors in bitcoin will not lose their money if they do not sell bitcoin during periods of temporary fall in price.
Activity: 210
February 13, 2018, 10:17:20 PM
I think the bitcoin price drops has become commonplace, because from the first bitcoin always experience fluctuations so is this now the price is declining. I think the best strategy is hodling. There is no doubt about Bitcoin value and it will recover soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 10:04:49 PM
If bitcoin's value decreases, there's 2 choices of what i'll do to avoid loosing money. First, i'll wait 'til the time that bitcoin's value grows or increase again. 2nd choice is, i'll invest it in a ICO that i'll know that i'm going to have great benefits from. For example: litecoin,dogecoin,eth. I know there is a lot of better ICO's.

Do you mean dogecoin can give us good profit if we invest there?
I dont think so. Dogecoin is like die coin with no developer behind the project. Dogecoin has no event that can boost the price increase.
Activity: 336
February 13, 2018, 09:21:31 PM
If bitcoin value decreases ?, I would buy if the price drops for sure. Holding a BTC will not benefit you, but it will not give you the risk of loss because BTC will recover its price sooner or later. Selling BTC and buying it back at the bottom will give you more profit but it involves the risk of losing money as well.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 08:55:57 PM
if bitcoin decerases,that's our great opportunity to buy more.
that's how we can earn much money.
the price will increase later
Activity: 308
February 13, 2018, 08:55:12 PM
Well if you'll gonna ask me if what to do now that bitcoins value decreases is of course to find another way to gain profits and FREE MONEY, so probably I will join as many AIRDROPS as I can to be able to have FREE MONEY, or join as many Signature Campaigns that you can so that you can be able to have as many payouts at the end of the day but choose carefully those Signature Campaign that you think will really be able to pay you or else all you have done will be just for nothing all.
Activity: 224
February 13, 2018, 03:16:15 PM
Best to buy when bitcoin decreases its value. Then wait for pump then sell. Its simple and effective strategy to earn money.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
February 13, 2018, 03:15:37 PM
Hoping BTC drops to around 5k to reinvest but can't see it now. Seen it went to 6k last week but missed that
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 13, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If you are an experienced trader you can sell it and grow in other altcoins. If you are afraid you can just hold it and wait for it to rise again. Most of them are now scared and selling their bitcoins but they do not know that they are actually losing their investment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
February 13, 2018, 03:13:01 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

Just hold your bitcoin and wait for the price to go up. At this moment, the price of bitcoin is keep on going down. If you sell your bitcoin  now, you mau lose a good profit. The situation you stated is really happening. No one knows when the bitcoin price will go up so just keep on watching the chart of bitcoin and you can sell them when you think you can gain profit already.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 13, 2018, 03:07:39 PM
Hold it , that's the best thing to do and wait for a profit  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: