Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 63. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
bitcoin's value decreases, I would definitely look for an alternate cryptocurrency that shows potential and invest ok it.  I will make sure first that I don't oull out all of my bitcoins in such cases because bitcoins have already established itself and as such, will still find a way for its value to go up just like what happened last time.  I will keep a portion of whatever bitcoins I have and allot another on other currencies just to be sure.  Wait it out and then we'll see.

I'll make sure to research on other alt coins possible so that i know where my investments are going and just hope for the best that wherever I'm investing, luck will come my way
Same here. And I am considering by now adding percentage in my hodlings for eth specially now that our local bitcoin wallet already support ethereum transactions and cash in and cash out can already be done through eth directly unlike before that I have no choice but to trade fiat for btc first before being able to trade into other alts.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 12:47:06 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
The price of Bitcoin has dropped from $20000+ to $6000+ , a lot of investors lose money ,but more new investors will joined in bitcoin, the game will continue like this.
Activity: 72
February 08, 2018, 12:44:34 PM
BTC to hit all time high next month. Although would love some stability so can get rid of my altcoins
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 12:42:00 PM
It's a matter of strategy and observation, if and only if the bitcoin decreases they can wait until it increase again but if their observation to bitcoin is it will take too long to increase again it is now their decision if they will withdraw it or not
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 12:07:44 PM
I think we should calm down and do not react too much or exaggerated because it is a normal phenomenon in cryptocurrency that the price fluctuates.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 08, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Talking Bitcoin on Altcoin board. Seems nice.

Change your bitcoin into USDT, all the main exchanges has the USDT markets , it's nice asset to avoid the loss of price dropping.
Don't force people to follow your recommendations. Would be better to let OP himself to choose what coins they want.

Bitcoin long enough and persistently grew in the price, most likely it is time to it to be stabilized, and it is inevitable kickback in cost. I will put in him so far the price will fall.
What is "him" you talking about?
Activity: 210
February 08, 2018, 11:20:13 AM
BTC decreased and will increase again. It's so normal. The problem is that increase continuously. And if you believe blockchain technology, dont worry and just wait.
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 11:13:32 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Change your bitcoin into USDT, all the main exchanges has the USDT markets , it's nice asset to avoid the loss of price dropping.
If you have Bitcoins, and are worried, sell them. Even if you miss later growth, there's nothing wrong with taking a profit from an investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 113
February 08, 2018, 11:04:45 AM
Activity: 123
February 08, 2018, 11:01:44 AM
If bitcoin decreases it need to be purchased. It's obvious. I always buy coins when they fall in price. And I sell some coins when they're on the rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
 bitcoin's value decreases, I would definitely look for an alternate cryptocurrency that shows potential and invest ok it.  I will make sure first that I don't oull out all of my bitcoins in such cases because bitcoins have already established itself and as such, will still find a way for its value to go up just like what happened last time.  I will keep a portion of whatever bitcoins I have and allot another on other currencies just to be sure.  Wait it out and then we'll see.

I'll make sure to research on other alt coins possible so that i know where my investments are going and just hope for the best that wherever I'm investing, luck will come my way
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 08, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
for my opinion im going to hold my bitcoin for now and wait for the price go up so i dont regret my decision if i sell my coin now we already know the bitcoin is unpredictable
same here, i actually experience before to sell my bitcoin at lower price when its price drop, then after how many weeks it pumps.
so im not doing the same mistake i did before.
It's always a must to visit first the market and see if the price are pump or dump anytime your about to decide to sell your coin. So if in case that you saw that bitcoin price is decreased you already know what your going to do. But sometimes even you know what you would do if you're really need to sell it you don't have any other choice.
Activity: 52
February 08, 2018, 09:56:00 AM
Bitcoin long enough and persistently grew in the price, most likely it is time to it to be stabilized, and it is inevitable kickback in cost. I will put in him so far the price will fall.
Activity: 6
February 08, 2018, 09:51:03 AM
patience&holding is the better option...
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
February 08, 2018, 09:02:25 AM
Just remember that you can limit your risk on cryptos by using the adequate financial tools, most know ones being the futures over bitcoin, not to mention short leveraged positions on exchanges.
Activity: 672
February 08, 2018, 08:50:00 AM
Recently, more and more often such an idea comes to my mind. My first feeling is fear. The fear that I will lose everything, maybe because of this people are now actively selling bitcoin. Although of course I think not. Let's hope that bitcoin will live a very long time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 08, 2018, 08:48:28 AM
If you have invested on bitcoin, it's better to just keep holding, the market is on a dip right and it will rise and recover again. you might as well invest some on altcoins because they show true potential in the future and also will help you gain a little profit. though, you should just invest much more on bitcoin, it will surely give us a large amount of profit. don't be distracted by FUD.
Activity: 252
February 08, 2018, 05:41:10 AM
if bitcoin decrease, i wolud say no worry, just hold btc if you did not need money yet. because btc price is volatile so if this time is very low price then just wait because it will rise up again mor than 2x
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
February 08, 2018, 05:17:39 AM
What to do if bitcoin decreases ? What I do to buy other coins like ethereum, litecoin, dogecoin, stellar, ripple are still many ways of inves other than bitcoin and I suggest do not stick to bitcoin only, because other coin is still profitable.
Activity: 364
February 08, 2018, 05:09:18 AM
Don't get affected by the changes of prices the ups and downs is normal to a healthy investments because bitcoin prices is dependent to the supply and demand and due to limited supply the prices changes from time to time. If your trap to the decreasing price situation, your options will be to HOLD your coins and don't panic, Buy more coins during dips as it's cheaper and wait as the market will bounce back in the green zone.
Pages:
Jump to: