Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 61. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 02:55:22 PM
I'm just holding and hopefully will get more funds to keep buying while there is no momentum yet.. I don't want to sell Bitcoin since I trust that it will soon explode upward again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 13, 2018, 02:52:19 PM
The thumb rule in case of bitcoin should be never to sell bitcoin. I would be buying if the price decreases for sure. Also its a good idea to buy it every month so even if the price does decrease, one can average down on their buying price.

I agree. Patience is the key to everyone who is venturing in this market, especially when all coins are going down. It would not be a smart move to trade or invest during the times when most of the market assets, including bitcoin is going down in value because you would most likely get a loss than a profit. Or, another good thing to do when bitcoin is running low is to look out for other coins to invest in. It is good that the cryptocurrency market is so diverse and filled with so many coins that even if some of many of them are not in a good state, there could always be a few that can give you gainful investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
LoL just sell it now, hurry up haha
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
February 13, 2018, 02:31:22 PM
Hold and wait for the increasing ,this is a great time to buy bitcoins in a decreases price.Dont panic and always be patient if anything what happens in the flactuations of price.We all know that the price is not stable but sooner or later it will recovered and move on soon.
Activity: 28
February 13, 2018, 02:30:11 PM
Invest and hold that's all I can say. BTC price is ridiculous right now. It's not as stable as last year's price. By the end of 2017 it pump really high that traders celebrated endlessly. BTC price might be the effect of the world's economy.
Im pretty sure of that, i still invest and hold because i do believe that this coin has its highly profitable investment opportunities many are still attracted on this coin eventhough many are suffer from dip stage.  On the other hand, people behind the project are trying their best to satisfy the users and trying to restore the price of the coin in the market.

Nothing special to do if bitcoin decreases on the exchanges. Try to follow the trend by making price analysis on your own. Nothing else can be done to understand the main trend of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
February 13, 2018, 02:26:59 PM
It can be because bitcoin is electric data and its price moves regularly. Its price can be increase or decrease and no one can predict what will happen in future. when bitcoins price decreases then you should wait for better days because it will not decrease all time. You must know that when its price has decreased then of course its price will increase after some days.
People of all over the world are using this coin and getting benefit from it but you have to know their policy to get any type of benefit from that. If you don’t have any type of emergency then just keep calm and hold your coin till it has increased its price and when it will increase then you can sell them at a very good price.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
Invest and hold that's all I can say. BTC price is ridiculous right now. It's not as stable as last year's price. By the end of 2017 it pump really high that traders celebrated endlessly. BTC price might be the effect of the world's economy.
Im pretty sure of that, i still invest and hold because i do believe that this coin has its highly profitable investment opportunities many are still attracted on this coin eventhough many are suffer from dip stage.  On the other hand, people behind the project are trying their best to satisfy the users and trying to restore the price of the coin in the market.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
February 13, 2018, 12:11:37 PM
Activity: 109
February 13, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
Whether bitcoin price is increasing crazily or bitcoin price drop like hell if investors saw opportunities under the bitcoin company or community, I think they won't stop investing.
Just imagine when you throw a stone, it will go up then down to the ground, but if there someone waiting to catch it and he will throw again then the cycle goes on like the bitcoin situation.
Activity: 226
February 13, 2018, 11:38:55 AM
Now everybody is investing in Bitcoin,and  it is not being traded as much as it used to. I think, who hold Bitcoin should not fear as this is just one little step back by the Bitcoin. It will grow until it reaches 30000-40000.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
February 13, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
For this,there have two best option for you.First of all,if you think that your money is losing then you hold it for few days or Weeks.By doing this,you will be benefited. Otherwise, you have to buy to fulfill your need if it will very important. You can do those one if Bitcoin price will decrease.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 13, 2018, 11:29:38 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

i think for now the price of BTC have back to normal again. for the investor, i think when they try to invest in BTC they willnt sell it when it down. cause BTC always have a chance to get bigger and bigger.
Activity: 391
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 13, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
If bitcoin decreases I think I will make more efforts to help those people who also willing to maintain bitcoin on it's highest level. I will give my best now to make bitcoin always increases.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
February 13, 2018, 09:18:45 AM
What should I do now? buy or sell BTC? Thanks!!
My advice for you is to buy more bitcoin when the value of it is we will decreases or we will dump, and after we buy bitcoin we should just hold and wait until the value or the price of bitcoin is we will increase and for me investing or buying bitcoin with a lower price is very great to do.
Activity: 391
February 13, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

Then you should buy Bitcoin while the price is still low, then hodl and wait until the price pumps, go for long term investment.

Well, I heard that Bitcoin is now back on track, the value is now pumping again, so I'd say it's either buy now before it'll boom or hodl until the price is high. But don't sell it now, wait for the right moment and value.
Activity: 644
February 13, 2018, 09:06:44 AM
I will hold my bitcoins even if the price continue to decrease. And I'm going to buy more bitcoins for my long-term investment.
Activity: 117
February 13, 2018, 09:03:50 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 13, 2018, 05:22:19 AM
If you somehow saw that bitcoin's value decreases, then you should invest at that instant if you have the resources to invest to. Do not waste time and have regrets later, that is the perfect time to actually invest on crypto because pretty much every altcoin depends on bitcoin's value.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
February 13, 2018, 04:17:16 AM
WHAT TO DO ON EaRTH QUAKE? DOCK ?COVER? OR HOLD? It is just like it. You need to DOCK and rest for a while so that you will be having a strength on the next journey. And COVER all your tokens so that no one could stole it. Lastly, HOLD all the tokens if you think this not that right time to use it. JUST BELIEVE ON CRYPTO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
If you have bitcoin now, you just have to keep it on hold, or better invest on some bitcoins while the price is down. It is starting to rise again, and maybe in few months time, it will recover and can even reach a higher price than before.
Pages:
Jump to: