Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 65. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 06, 2018, 11:08:35 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

I don't see such investor loosing anything if he/she is not a panic seller. No matter the amount you buy the bitcoin don't ever sell for loss but rather if you have more fund to commit into crypto then its a good avenue to invest more when the price decreases.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 11:04:54 PM
Bitcoin down in yesterday and now possibly up a few lines, but we do not know whether it will go up or even fall into the market later, if bitcoin falls I prefer to make a portfolio and try to take advantage of the decline.
Most of strategic trader will buy bitcoin at its price decrease to get profit soon as its price back to incline, as for me as a bounty hunter i hold my token because for me its value is bitcoin dependent as i always trade it into bitcoin. Many people are still believing on bitcoin that is why they are still buying bitcoin now as its price is low.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
If the bitcoin decrease, I think it is the best time to buy more bitcoin, because I believe that it will eventually up and because bitcoin is cryptocurrency and a worldwide payment system and decentralized digital currency that will change and probably going up or goes down again but it is only the matter of time, just wait and stock it until will goes up again. I think that`s the best way to do when the bitcoin decreases at the moment.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
February 06, 2018, 10:20:39 PM
Bitcoin down in yesterday and now possibly up a few lines, but we do not know whether it will go up or even fall into the market later, if bitcoin falls I prefer to make a portfolio and try to take advantage of the decline.
Activity: 476
February 06, 2018, 09:45:21 PM
Do nothing just sit and wait for it to grow. If you did not buy it yet, it's time to buy it.I think below we will not see it any more than now

Waiting and holding bitcoin is most likely you have to do when the price or the value of bitcoin decreases. We can't do nothing for it as the price of it becomes its biggest dump. We can atleast buy more altcoins and also wait for it. Hold it. Until you achieve the profit you want to have. Investment is a waiting game for you. If you don't have patience in investing then you lost the game.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
February 06, 2018, 06:40:44 PM
Do nothing just sit and wait for it to grow. If you did not buy it yet, it's time to buy it.I think below we will not see it any more than now
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:14:42 PM
BTC is slow to send compare to Alt coins, I do like Alt coins better.

Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 203
February 06, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
It is best to buy bitcoin while the price value is still low. I know that this year bitcoin will rise back and could hit back it's highest peak. Invest and hold until bitcoin will bounce back. Also there are some altcoins that are good to invest now like NEO and IOTA i think it's better keep some of those coins because in the market they showed very well in terms of stability and capability.
Activity: 154
February 06, 2018, 10:38:21 AM
Best to buy when bitcoin decreases its value...  Then wait for pump then sell... This is what most people in crypto do.. Many are investing thousands of their money on bitcoin like now,  new fork is coming on btc expect dump then pump again after fork..lot of people making money on bitcoin itself by just keeping it in their btc wallet then convert to their local currency once gets high profit.. Then buy again once dump again..
Activity: 210
February 06, 2018, 10:36:25 AM
Yes too many investors are investing in bitcoin and when bitcoin is decrease thy are loss. But my opinion is when bitcoin is decrease then they should hold it for long time. Because i think bitcoin will pump after some days. In that time all of bitcoin holders can recover their money and will get profit from them. So if bitcoin decease then they should hold btc for long time.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 10:34:15 AM
If bitcoin decreases I want to keep holding them for a long time.So,it is a time to buy more bitcoin.When the prices will increased in future you will sell there bitcoin and get more profit.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 06, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
think in the lines of being a long-term investor, let us not allow the whales to take advantage of us who are the likely people manipulating the prices to try and get cheap coins, when prices decrease let us buy more coins we shall one day remember this day as the crypto market is still young.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
Bitcoin right now gives an opportunity to buy it at a low price, and people just discuss instead of buying, guys, it's the best time for purchase!
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
February 06, 2018, 09:37:15 AM
Best opportunity to buy bitcoin. It's actually quite affordable right get now. Buy & hold
Buy and use it.

Holding won't do much for crypto.

Bitcoin has to circulate and than we will see natural grow. If everyone is holding and no one is using it what's the point of it?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 06, 2018, 09:30:29 AM
There's three things to do (well as for me). First, hold your coins and wait for the time that btc climbs up again. Second, buy more btc or altcoins, as we all know when btc drops altcoins also drops, so it's advisable to buy more. Third, when btc drops do some bounty because it will hurt you to see btc comes down, so for you to get away from the hurting i suggest do some bounties until the market goes bullish again.
Activity: 48
February 06, 2018, 09:30:13 AM
Best opportunity to buy bitcoin. It's actually quite affordable right get now. Buy & hold
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 09:27:18 AM
in any case, to sell less is not necessary ,the big jumps need to fix your profit
Activity: 182
February 06, 2018, 08:56:55 AM
Bitcoin price has already dropped and most of us never expected it. Bitcoin is anonymous and we don't even know who is manipulating it. Today, I was shocked because the value of bitcoin is $6,430 and also the other alternative coins also dropped. If you still believe that bitcoin will recover soon, then I'll advise you to buy now because the price is too small compared to last year's value. If the price bounce back, for sure it is really high and you'll be shocked for making a great decision. You should also be optimistic.
Activity: 29
February 06, 2018, 07:16:17 AM
Firstly you should always observe the total market capitalization of whole crypto world, news, fuds and fundamental analysis just like what happening at the moment so you can decide if you are going to change to fiat or usdt, I think bittrex have usd pairings now because of what is happening on usdt market. Then if you think it will have a significant drop you can change to fiat and buy back at the dip in that way you can gain more volume.
Activity: 364
February 06, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
Yes too many investors are investing in bitcoin and when bitcoin is decrease thy are loss. But my opinion is when bitcoin is decrease then they should hold it for long time. Because i think bitcoin will pump after some days. In that time all of bitcoin holders can recover their money and will get profit from them. So if bitcoin decease then they should hold btc for long time.
Pages:
Jump to: