Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 67. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 04, 2018, 08:17:11 AM
Bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrency market, and when bitcoin starts to fall, all altcoins will fall.
Just as there has been a big drop in bitcoin these days, there has been a drop in all tokens.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 08:16:27 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
For me as Investor I'm still on holding on my bitcoin and other coins because normal of this business which is cryptocurrency will go down the value price.So we make it simple,if it is down don't sell it and simply you just buy other coins so that you can less your opportunity to buy,and if the value will go up again and just simply sell it.
This kind of technique or let's say strategy can make your profits moving fast.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 08:14:18 AM
Get involved in www.Bitcoinfuji.com
They just announced they will clone Bitcoin
Now you have your solution!
Activity: 443
February 04, 2018, 08:04:48 AM
very easy to think about and to overcome such problems we have to hold them until the taget we want is reached or exceeded.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 04, 2018, 07:56:09 AM
I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin.
To my knowledge the price is decreasing drastically.
The best thing to do is to hold and wait for the time that Bitcoin price and value increase again. It not a best choice to sell or trade Bitcoin if there is a decrease in its value . Bitcoin price and value flactuates and attentuates but still many investor are still investing and using Bitcoin because they trust that Bitcoin in the future will be having a higher and bigger price.
Merit: 113
February 04, 2018, 07:49:41 AM
Don't panic sell and have in mind that we are still in a infancy stage. There are decent upgrades in the technology of Bitcoin for the future. But we will also see many crashes and ATH's in the course of time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
February 04, 2018, 07:36:37 AM
Once the bitcoin decreases then it is a good opportunity to buy bitcoins because you can obtain more bitcoin at lower price.
Like what other people says” Buy when its low and Sell when its High” in this concept you can obtain more profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
February 03, 2018, 11:52:18 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If that is happening in the presence all you need to do is nothing but to wait and be patience. This one is big things for us to practice because instead of worrying about the value or feelings of panic why not lets take it a chance to buy more or huge of it if the price is cheap. Then hold whether a short term or long term, .
Merit: 161
February 03, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
Just two days ago bitcoin had dropped down to 7800$, today it's at 9300$. Had you bought you would have made 1500$. So it's best to buy it when it has decreased drastically.
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 11:41:06 AM
I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin.
To my knowledge the price is decreasing drastically.
Activity: 693
February 02, 2018, 08:57:02 AM
If I am not wrong what you mean is bitcoin demand decrease?  Anyway if it decrease you can't either sell away what you have currently or hold it if you have no need for the money.  I believe it will still have demand in the long term.
Maybe i will suppose that the decrease mention here is decreasing in value or decreasing by demand. So if bitcoin value decrease then its not time to panic as a crypto currency volatility is always normal and it is an instinct of every business minded individual to buy those important asset while still at low price to sell it someday when its price back to high to double or triple its profit. In other side if more people doesn't believe anymore in bitcoin then the tendency is they will sell there bitcoin and the supply will increase causing its value to dive at very low.
M.L
Activity: 99
Merit: 7
February 02, 2018, 08:47:46 AM
When the amount of bitcoin decreases I will try to switch and work for bounty to earn altcoin such as ethereum because it's the next promising coin in cryptocurrency. I can also hold bitcoin and wait for the increase of their price because bitcoin cannot stable in a price but it so volatile. That's why, don't be regret for the drop of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
February 02, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Any strong movement is an opportunity for the investor. I would prefer to prepare for buying, I would divide the whole active into several parts and gradually buy, and then wait for the growth of the market. It's my opinion.
Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 07:18:32 AM
In my opinion, when bitcoin is the best we should do is to keep and think seriously about buying more bitcoins, because not every day we can observe a serious decline of copper crypto. We should be patient and wait until bitcoin prices rise and rise again.
Activity: 253
February 02, 2018, 06:59:28 AM
If bitcoin's value decreases, there's 2 choices of what i'll do to avoid loosing money. First, i'll wait 'til the time that bitcoin's value grows or increase again. 2nd choice is, i'll invest it in a ICO that i'll know that i'm going to have great benefits from. For example: litecoin,dogecoin,eth. I know there is a lot of better ICO's.
thats right just wait for it to increases again since bitcoin is very popular especially in market economy so it so easy to get increases again
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
February 02, 2018, 06:49:17 AM
I think that reducing the price of Bitcoin means that now it is time to invest in it and then continue to hold it. So I think that by the end of the year its value can again fly up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
If bitcoin hit levels of 7000-8000 then maybe try to consider trading your btc to alts. As if btc is the only prospective coin out there.

As of now it's ~8.1k$. I'd probably be considering swapping them for some other altcoins. It'll probably go back up to $10k at least but at this point, you could try some other coins to make a profit faster.
Activity: 126
February 02, 2018, 06:47:57 AM
If I am not wrong what you mean is bitcoin demand decrease?  Anyway if it decrease you can't either sell away what you have currently or hold it if you have no need for the money.  I believe it will still have demand in the long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 06:46:15 AM

If Bitcoin in down trend, you have two choice:
1- Handling your trade without losing.
2- Holding your coins for long term investment.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 06:40:42 AM
If bitcoin hit levels of 7000-8000 then maybe try to consider trading your btc to alts. As if btc is the only prospective coin out there.
Pages:
Jump to: