Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 70. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 05:09:08 PM
When the price of bitcoin is reduced, you just have to wait until it grows again to make a profit. You also need to remember that you can not put all the money in one basket in order not to be left at a loss.   
Activity: 322
January 31, 2018, 06:00:37 AM
Whenever the prices decrease buying more is the best option.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 31, 2018, 05:48:18 AM
If bitcoin's value decreases, there's 2 choices of what i'll do to avoid loosing money. First, i'll wait 'til the time that bitcoin's value grows or increase again. 2nd choice is, i'll invest it in a ICO that i'll know that i'm going to have great benefits from. For example: litecoin,dogecoin,eth. I know there is a lot of better ICO's.

I agree. I think it's either you plan ahead, or at least, mitigate your loses. First off, I think following the past trends of how Bitcoin gained and lost value, I would say that the better choice would be to hold onto it and be patient. Even if it is actually the strongest bitcoin is still susceptible to market movement and changes that may or may not be good, specifically for its value. However, if you only got the coin low and has been holding it for years now, and you're actually eyeing for other coins to deal, then it may also be a good idea to get rid of them for profit. That way, you give yourself a chance to mitigate the loss and explore other trading options.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
January 31, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
Then it is a chance to buy and now is the time for, this will create to attract for many to buy and while the demand is increasing the price will rising little by little and if the investors will subside price will fall again.
Activity: 187
January 31, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
There are many suggestion to buy bitcoin right now, but i do not think this is good idea because many bad news about bitcoin in these days.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
ICO Starting on 1st of April
January 31, 2018, 05:36:23 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

The best thing about trading Cryptocurrency is you always get profits when you buy low and sell high.
As an amateur crypto day trader it's the best time buying Bitcoin and Altcoins because they are cheaper than before and when they pump then I'm going to sell them off that's why I earned a lot of money from trading because both increase and decrease is my advantage.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 05:29:43 AM
In case bitcoin cost decreases just understand and research why the bitcoin reduces the rate whatever the reasons cost of drops it be regain soon, so don’t trade your bitcoin for less profits because we don’t know when the price of will pump again, we should hold our bitcoin to get wealthier life. If you hold you win the circumstance. Just keep accepting bitcoin in your life
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 05:19:42 AM
Just buy more bitcoin instead of selling.
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
January 31, 2018, 05:18:38 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

When Bitcoin decreases then the only thing we can do is holding and nothing but holding still as long as we could because we all know that Bitcoin and all Altcoins are dumping and pumping and it will always do.
Bitcoin price is always increasing that's why investors and owners are holding and wait for it to rise again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 31, 2018, 05:16:09 AM
Well, do not panic first. Do not take it right away and do not sell all the bitcoins. what most people did! and now they bite their elbows! you should not hurry, but consciously do everything. Wink
Activity: 812
January 31, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

Now the price of the bitcoin is on the decrease portion, All the top 10 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap is bloody. The is the best opportunity to buy more bitcoin and altcoin, and hold the remain and wait until the demand goes pump again, Hold, patience is the fundamentals to success. I believe that all cryptocurrency and mostly the bitcoin will rise again. Not today maybe next month.
investors will double profits if they are willing to invest now, as the current price of coins including bitcoin has declined. so the best thing you can do is buy and hold a coin. bitcoin decreases only temporarily and do not panic sell.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
January 31, 2018, 05:09:59 AM

Now the price of the bitcoin is on the decrease portion, All the top 10 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap is bloody. The is the best opportunity to buy more bitcoin and altcoin, and hold the remain and wait until the demand goes pump again, Hold, patience is the fundamentals to success. I believe that all cryptocurrency and mostly the bitcoin will rise again. Not today maybe next month.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
January 31, 2018, 04:55:31 AM
When bitcoin decreases there are so many options to do.Either buy some btc or just keep on holding on wait for the increasing or rising to make it profitable again.Its just a normal day for us when the value decreases its always happen in crypto,flactuating is always happen.
Activity: 364
January 31, 2018, 04:31:24 AM

The value of cryptocurrencies are continually going up and down, for me it is just a proof that these coins are really being used, some invest in it and some sells it. If the value of bit coin decrease then it is just a normal happening, eventually its price is gonna go up again, the only question is how long is it gonna take before it happens, and I think its not gonna take long before bit coin is gonna take its rise again.
Activity: 234
January 31, 2018, 04:18:03 AM
Hodl on for dear life until it goes back up. Bitcoin is the flagship of cryptocurrencies and so when it drops, most drop with it.
Activity: 177
Merit: 25
January 30, 2018, 08:52:14 PM
what to do if dropping bitcoin? I would like to encourage people to bitcoin so it will increase and help them with their parents and others and even if bitcoin goes down as if it's a bitcoin because of the bitcoin.
Activity: 115
January 30, 2018, 08:38:44 PM
I think you should trust bikkoinu and try to keep him at home and not give in to panic and in a hurry do not sell it

For me If the bitcoin deceases i will keep it. I won't sell it because I'm going to wait the time that it will increase again. its normal to encounter chabges in bitcoin. All we have to do is wait and trust.
Activity: 448
January 30, 2018, 08:31:06 PM
I think you should trust bikkoinu and try to keep him at home and not give in to panic and in a hurry do not sell it
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 30, 2018, 05:58:54 PM
You can buy USTD when the value of bitcoin is dropping and use it to buy bitcoin when the value of bitcoin is rising back. Like if btc was $2k today and market starts falling you van sell your 1btc to USTD so you will hold $2k . assuming the market now falls till like $1k for btc then you can use your USTD to buy 2 btc.
Activity: 350
January 30, 2018, 05:46:40 PM
If the BTC falls, other coins too. In this case, you need to get out of fiat and buy coin-BTC and altcoins that interest you. Then the price should rise. In the next two weeks, traders predict a big drop, it will be possible to buy coins.
Pages:
Jump to: