Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 69. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
Absolutely you are talking to bitcoin price. In increase and decrease program of bitcoin what you need to do is be on your guard, stand firm to hold your bitcoin, don't be easily worried try to have peace in mind and you can have it. Bitcoin price will fall up and fall down. This is what I think to btc price in market pricing.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 01:38:24 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
You will never lose in bitcoin if you are investing it for long term. You will only lose if you sell it today because bitcoin  always go up once there is a massive dump. It will simple climb because it has a huge demand and bitcoin is very limited and once scarcity kicks up the price will go up too.
Activity: 128
February 01, 2018, 12:55:01 PM
I think bitcoin is giving a really good buying chance in these times. If you check the price tables, you can see that this kind of dumps are normal in the crypto markets. In my opinion, it have a great potential to reach incredible prices in the future.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
February 01, 2018, 11:56:46 AM
if bitcoin prices continue to decline as current may be many investors who will lose, in this year bitcoin prices are very depressed. hopefully the times as they are now passing and the bitcoin prices soon rise again.
In these time those who are calm and don't react to others panicky they will come out on top in a couple of weeks later. Lots of media are reporting a misinterprets version of Govt’s Regulation on cryptocurrency speech given by Indian financial minister Arun Jaitley since yesterday. In reality he said "Bitcoin cannot be used as legal tender. Bitcoin cannot be used for illegitimate activities." He mentioned Blockchain technology is something that could be the way forward in the digital economy! But media's fake news have affected the price of btc as we know India has a huge number of bitcoin investors and traders. Also there's that facebook banning all ICO's advertise on its platform has also impacted bitcoin's price. These are temporary. The current bearish market will soon improve its condition, and shake off all the propagandas.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
February 01, 2018, 11:35:36 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

In my opinion , do not panic if bitcoin decreases . You can hold your coins or add some more bitcoins to average your portfolio . By selling your coins you may get a loss ,so hold your coins .Don't see the price of coin falling daily .It will divert your mind. Be positive and wait , you will see the bitcoin price will increase in some days.
Activity: 58
February 01, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
if bitcoin prices continue to decline as current may be many investors who will lose, in this year bitcoin prices are very depressed. hopefully the times as they are now passing and the bitcoin prices soon rise again.
Activity: 308
February 01, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

The market is always running a supply and demand system therefore those coin that has a least supply will increase its value rapidly and since blockchain is also affecting the value of market because of miners then it could be balanced at the same time, decreasing of coins value is just for the mean time since supply will also increase that will be coming from the miners that earned a coin from the block chain.
Activity: 1377
February 01, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

for me its better to invest while the prices are low and hold till the prices go up, i believe bitcoin will comeback again just like what happen before.. 20k down to 9k? better invest now than investing when it reach 20k higher again.
Activity: 36
February 01, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
Hold is the better choice for me now, too late for cut loss now
Activity: 565
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
February 01, 2018, 11:06:56 AM
If you have already BTC in your wallet then hold it for as long you don't need it to cash in. And if you don't have then buy some btc while the price is down. Of course never invest more than you can afford to lose. Lot's of people start panicking, sell their coins for less money whenever a new government impose their rules on btc or trading of crypto currency. Which is understandable because such is human nature, but they should also remember after a while btc always regain its former trend of recovering it's price.
Activity: 37
February 01, 2018, 11:03:04 AM
If bitcoin decreases its price then this will be the time that you need to buy.
Activity: 121
February 01, 2018, 10:59:03 AM
Of course buy more bitcoin with local fiat and hold current bitcoin.No panic sale,panic sale can made you a massive a loss. Also trying to trade with those  coin for  growth investment amout or capital.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
February 01, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

if bitcoin decreases you should buy more. if everybody do this, bitcoin will recover  Wink
this retrace will end sooner or later and we will see new all time highs again. selling in panic is the worst thing you can ever do.
Activity: 53
February 01, 2018, 10:17:51 AM
If bitcoin decreases, you could either buy some more bitcoin and wait for it to go higher so that you have much income or wait for it to go higher. Some people look at bitcoin as a way to send money but others find it as a way to earn money since cryptocurrencies are volatile and therefore traders and investor get to take this advantage with them. others sell there bitcoins right away when it decreases to cut their loss. and others are so afraid that they sell all their bitcoins. little did they know that bitcoins will always kick back up.
Activity: 182
February 01, 2018, 06:21:31 AM
If bitcoin value decreases just like what is happening now,i will avoid panic selling the coins i am holding and wait till the drop stabilizes then probably buy more coins. Bitcoin price dropping and then rebounding is a normal occurrence because of its high volativity. It also makes the market healthy and alive because it's a signal for experience investor and traders to add more coins to their portfolios. At this instances panic selling is not a choice as it will only add more losses to your investment and make the market unbalanced as it will cause an oversupply of coins.
Activity: 336
February 01, 2018, 06:07:40 AM
If bitcoin is reduced I will keep it, wait patiently and buy more bitcoins. Bitcoin has impressed us all since today because of the potential handling capacity of the crypto market. I believe in 2018 bitcoin will increase sharply and many people will get rich thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 560
February 01, 2018, 06:07:24 AM
And what do you think? What can you do if bitcoin can actually fall? What would you do? I would probably just went and started to live on, but of course before that I sold what was left and bought altcoins Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
February 01, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

Me when bitcoin decreasing price.I will hold my bitcoin and i will buy more.Because we know bitcoin will rise again rapidly.Thats why if its on decrease buy more because if it will increase huge profit will be yours.Thats all do in bitcoin.Simple strategy hold and buy
Activity: 158
February 01, 2018, 05:41:15 AM
The value of bitcoin removed will be a good signal for bitcoin investment investors for the first time. Bitcoin has impressed us all since today because of the potential handling of the crypto market. For holders and merchants, I advice not to panic selling your coins because I'm sure the bitcoin price will triple in the coming year.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

When Bitcoin decreases then the only thing we can do is holding and nothing but holding still as long as we could because we all know that Bitcoin and all Altcoins are dumping and pumping and it will always do.
Bitcoin price is always increasing that's why investors and owners are holding and wait for it to rise again.

It has been happening — the process has become the reality, and the best thing to do is just to stop making operations with Bitcoin and alts. Hold coins and do not panic. This is a normal situation on the market of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: