Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 66. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 46
February 06, 2018, 06:28:56 AM
If bitcoin's value decreases, there's 2 choices of what i'll do to avoid loosing money. First, i'll wait 'til the time that bitcoin's value grows or increase again. 2nd choice is, i'll invest it in a ICO that i'll know that i'm going to have great benefits from. For example: litecoin,dogecoin,eth. I know there is a lot of better ICO's.
When bitcoin value decreases, the best thing to do for me of i have hold btc is to wait also for the value increase. But if i don't have any btc it wi be good to invest and buy some btc so that we can hold for a cheaper value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
At such moments, the market and the exchange is better not to go at all , that would not sell not panic, I always feel calm and do not panic what I advise everyone who is associated with cryptocurrency because this is the market
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 06, 2018, 06:04:59 AM
I think the relation between the altcoin prices and the bitcoin's price is changing continuously. In my opinion, it is really hard to form an equation between this two .

Indeed, the BTC/alt pairing is even more volatile than the crypto market itself.

Not so long ago, when BTC was on the rise all alts would be plummeting because of the "traditional" pairing. This situation changed in the last few months when we had a rise across the board so no more of the old pairing relationship.

But over these last few days, we have something different; all crypto is plummeting and alts are now in sync with BTC price fall.

There is no clear rationale to create a steady relationship between BTC and most alts; it changes and apparently nobody can explain why.

Fascinating, isn't it?

Grin
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 03:38:02 PM
When bitcoin decreases it's the best time to buy more bitcoins. If you already have some bitcoin than you should hold it till the time it increase.
Activity: 126
February 05, 2018, 03:19:09 PM
I think the relation between the altcoin prices and the bitcoin's price is changing continuously. In my opinion, it is really hard to form an equation between this two .
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
A good opportunity to buy coins. And wait for their future growth.
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
February 04, 2018, 09:19:57 AM
Bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrency market, and when bitcoin starts to fall, all the altcoins will fall. As we all know bitcoin is decreasing, this time is very good for you to invest in bitcoin and keep it, patiently waiting. I believe that in 2018 bitcoin will be worth up to 50 thousand.

Why do you think that? Based on what data can you make such prediction that will rise to 50.000USD?
Activity: 160
February 04, 2018, 09:11:06 AM
I think maybe two brilliant choices you can do whenever the bitcoin price goes down and one will survive if you buy your bitcoin at the highest price since whenever the price will rise again or maybe and surpass the price at which you bought your merchandise. And also the second is to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price because by doing this you can make more money and I believe a lot of whales do it too because they go up and get with the flow of purchases.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 04, 2018, 09:09:08 AM
Bitcoin is the leader of the cryptocurrency market, and when bitcoin starts to fall, all the altcoins will fall. As we all know bitcoin is decreasing, this time is very good for you to invest in bitcoin and keep it, patiently waiting. I believe that in 2018 bitcoin will be worth up to 50 thousand.
Activity: 196
February 04, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
Just wait! In 2018, the market of crypto-currencies can get a new impetus to development, thanks to the arrival of large investors, who previously recognized only classical exchanges. Be patient because patience sometimes has a sweet reward. Hope for the best, and believe! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
February 04, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
The real question is knowing exactly when to buy and when to sell. And a lot depends on the kind of investor you are or wanna be.

If one has the time to keep a keen eye on BTC's daily fluctuations, a profit can be made sometimes like 2-3%, sometimes more.

If, like me, you have just a limited amount of time available to devote to crypto investments, then it all boils down to knowing how much faith you have in crypto's future.

If you trusts in BTC's rise as a mainstream asset, then buy and hold.

If you believe this is all just a major scam, stay away and invest in any other thing.
Activity: 120
February 04, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
Bitcoin purchase now can't be done now when it decrease because it can even go down more after purchasing it the market is fudded everyday.
Activity: 182
February 04, 2018, 08:50:27 AM
I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin.
To my knowledge the price is decreasing drastically.

So are you going to buy? Smiley It's all based just on speculations. And if you buy now it's all just the matter of luck. Next day it can go up or down....Luckily there are high daily volatilities so you can buy and sell it every day and make a profit. But if you buy it and keeping it for a long time there is no guarantee that it won't continue to drop and you can lose a lot of money.

I think most coins are gonna stabilize anyway so if you buy now, you should be able to make a decent profit. All speculation, of course, but yeah.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
February 04, 2018, 08:49:45 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
I see you a newby my friend, so do not bother, just chill and do not follow anyone's advice on what to do, believe that is just another correction that will be over quite soon, if you bought BTC at highs than just relax and forget about it for some weeks.
Janinjo tips
February 04, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
I think it's the right time to buy bitcoin.
To my knowledge the price is decreasing drastically.

So are you going to buy? Smiley It's all based just on speculations. And if you buy now it's all just the matter of luck. Next day it can go up or down....Luckily there are high daily volatilities so you can buy and sell it every day and make a profit. But if you buy it and keeping it for a long time there is no guarantee that it won't continue to drop and you can lose a lot of money.
Activity: 406
February 04, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
We dont know it will decrease and how much falls so we can wait for turn to normal, if I feel sometimes btc will decrease, I'm passing to tether but generally I'm waiting and doing nothing.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 04, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
in our case, wait. Most analysts expect significant growth during 2018. Therefore, you should be patient and wait
Activity: 588
February 04, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
If this really happens then I think many people will simply not know what to do because many people, as far as I understand a large amount of money is invested in bitcoin and in other altcoins, here are such cases, I also do not know what I will then do.
Activity: 155
February 04, 2018, 08:36:44 AM
The price is surely increasing rapidly as many big buyers are investing in BTC these days. A correction is necessary when the price increases rapidly. There are only 2 things you could do when BTC starts falling. Either you sell your BTC or hold your BTC. Holding the BTC won't make you any profit but won't give you risk of loss as BTC recovers it's price sooner or later. Selling BTC and buying it back in the bottom will give your more profit but involves risk of losing money as well.

I have to agree with this. Due to unstable conditions of bitcoins these days and the past months, many are on second thought whether to buy it back or hold it in. As for me, I'll have to take risk because Bitcoin may fall down but as it falls, investors would eventually come and Bitcoin rates will increase. In those time, maybe I can buy back my investment.
Activity: 196
February 04, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
Waiting for the right decision and not making a sale. Panic damages behavior. Buy at low price, wait, a little patience. Prefer long-term investment. My strategy is based on these rules.
Pages:
Jump to: