Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 99. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:52:09 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

It's not a problem if you are holding for long term because the price is going to increase again. If you are a bitcoin trader you can sell and buy again with lower price or change
your bitcoin to Tether and stop the loss and buy bitcoin later.
Activity: 121
December 20, 2017, 03:46:13 PM
Bitcoin will grow and fall and grow again until it is in demand. Most likely this will be repeated the next few years
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2017, 03:42:10 PM
I would probably buy Bitcoin when the value of bitcoin decrease and then sell it when the value increases. With this, I can gain profit and earn some more.

I've been waiting for that mpment to happen, but it never works yet. The decline in bitcoin prices so far is not so significant. And yes for sure I will buy some bitcoin if the price decreased significantly.
Activity: 574
December 20, 2017, 03:39:26 PM
Just monitor if continue deceases maybe up to 4 days that is the time you can decide to sell it or to invest in other altcoins be sure the altcoins you choose are strong also. You need to research also.
Activity: 286
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
December 20, 2017, 03:28:51 PM
I think investors have thought about it before they invested in bitcoin. maybe they're sure bitcoin will keep going up. and I'm also sure they'll know when to sell their bitcoin if bitcoin will decrease in price
Activity: 448
December 20, 2017, 02:55:23 PM
in any case, to sell less is not necessary ,the big jumps need to fix your profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 02:53:14 PM
If there would be a massive drop and if you are in minus profit than I would suggest to wait until it recovers because if the drop is without any huge reason than it is probably a dump to collect it from dip.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 02:48:34 PM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Go and buy some more bitcoins....
It will reap benefits for sure....
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 20, 2017, 02:32:39 PM
If BTC price decreases, buy it!

Now is not the time to invest in BTC because it's too high. But it will go down soon and then you should buy and hold.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
December 20, 2017, 02:26:06 PM
I would probably buy Bitcoin when the value of bitcoin decrease and then sell it when the value increases. With this, I can gain profit and earn some more.
Activity: 476
December 20, 2017, 02:20:51 PM
Just hold it, do not sell your bitcoins if you see the price is going down. We should know that the bitcoin is really profitable coin and I am sure that the bitcoin will become more valuable and important.
Activity: 238
December 20, 2017, 02:15:34 PM
Bitcoins is the root of every coins so there is slighlty less chance of their value to decrease. if in case it is decreases just wait for some time to rise in its value again.
it will increase eventually that what i think
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 20, 2017, 02:02:08 PM
You always need to take into account the large volatility of the crypto currency, and first of all bitkoyna. Therefore, if the price of bitcoins has fallen, it is necessary to know that after a while it will rise and so it is better to consider the possibility of using its lowering in the price for its further investments, since in that case it will be very profitable. The main thing here is not to give way to panic and patiently wait for the next increase in bitcoin cost.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 20, 2017, 11:33:45 AM
Do not panic. The dump may be temporary. Its price will recover soon which is why when coin's price decrease, grab the opportunity to buy more of it because you will instantly see the significant increase in your money once its price hike up again. I prefer holding bitcoin rather than selling it because its price will obviously increase as time passes by. Control your emotions during dumps because if you don't, it might lead to your loss rather than gain. 
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
December 20, 2017, 11:24:24 AM

If bitcoin decreases, i will buy some bitcoin. It is a good way to invest in bitcoin. Take it while btc is at the lower price so that when btc pumps again you will surely receive a profit.

Correct, this is a perfect opportunity to buy bitcoin at a discounted price. While others are panic selling, others see's it as buying time and enter the market once more. I really don't understands don't we panic when the price of bitcoin is going down, all you have to do is hold on it and wait till the price rebounded.

There are really a lot of FUD around that may be contributed to anyone to really sell without thinking what's the reason behind all of the price pullback. Then they will regret their decisions once bitcoin goes up again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 11:21:14 AM

If bitcoin decreases, i will buy some bitcoin. It is a good way to invest in bitcoin. Take it while btc is at the lower price so that when btc pumps again you will surely receive a profit.
Activity: 107
December 20, 2017, 11:20:32 AM
It's best to set a trailing stop to preserve your gains or a stop loss to cut your losses quickly. Don't hope that prices will just go back up someday.
Activity: 462
December 20, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

I have BTC coins but I am not afraid if it decrease in some extent. Of course it is quite possible but it wouldn’t be a sharp fall. Bitcoin now is financial institute with immense potential it couldn’t to disappear at all.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
December 20, 2017, 11:17:32 AM
I wouldn't sell it. Okay, I think that BTC is overpriced, but I don't think that we will see a major correction in next months (at least I hope lol). Even tho BTC as a currency is useless right now, with LN it will be used again in my opinion. And what to do when BTC turn down alts too? SALES! And there is a big possibility of making quite decent profit.
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 11:12:48 AM
If you have invested money and bitcoin fell then you just have to wait, in the future bitcoin will be worth more than 100 000$ so most likely you will lose only time
Pages:
Jump to: