Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 95. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 01:18:32 AM
There are few things you can do:
1. Buy some more
2. HODL for long term
3. Relax, it will get back on track

But, the very important thing you have to do is to not sell. Sell only when it's high and buy when it's low. The rule of trading.
I think for many people they can't sleep well when price decreasing fast.
This situation (hodl) are confidence for people who investing in long term, they are ready for anything happens already, because it trust.
Activity: 221
December 23, 2017, 01:15:12 AM

HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL, HODL,

Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:13:49 AM
Hi everyone >
when the bitcoin decreases the first thing i will do is to buy lots of it so when the bitcoin increase again i will sell it to get a profit.
Because that is the best time when you can buy with low price. after that, it will rises again.
And wait until it go back to high.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
December 22, 2017, 05:01:37 PM
The simple thing to do if bitcoin decreases is just hodl and its also a good opportunity to buy bitcoin. Once you join the bitcoin world you need to have patience and understand the nature of volatility. Wait for it to increase back because it can happen anytime and if you think you gain profit from the increase then sell some of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 22, 2017, 02:34:36 PM
You just need to wait. You should understand that this is temporary and soon the price of your coins in your wallet will be higher. The cost of crypto currency is constantly changing
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 02:29:21 PM
When the price of bitcoin decreases, you just need to wait until it grows up again to make a profit. You also need to remember that you can not put all the money in one basket so you do not stay at a loss.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
December 22, 2017, 02:23:14 PM
when Bitcoin decreases, i will buy more. Because that is the best time when you can buy with low price. after that, it will rises again
Activity: 42
December 22, 2017, 02:21:30 PM
it BTT decrease the convert it in another coins and safe from loss
Activity: 406
December 22, 2017, 02:16:57 PM
Today the bitcoin prize is down but could be up the next day,patient is the key to bitcoin investment and trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 02:15:16 PM
Bitcoin is a virtual gold, I like bitcoin. If bitcoin reduced I simply hold them and wait until recover. I had seen much time increase-decrease of it. So don't create  panic soon bitcoin will back to its own way.
Activity: 518
December 22, 2017, 01:46:52 PM
Bitcoin always falls, but then grows even more. Those who invested in bitcoin will never lose. It really is a digital gold!
Activity: 5
December 22, 2017, 01:33:18 PM
There is only one thing to do in this case - relax, don't panic and buy some more  Wink
Activity: 224
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
December 22, 2017, 01:31:22 PM
The very first thing to do when BTC decreases is to covert your BTC into USD to be safe and to stop the loss.
Activity: 154
December 22, 2017, 01:20:03 PM
you do not have to do anything if the price of bitcoin drops because you look forward to it is the price increase. You do not have to sell your btc when the price goes down you just have the patience to earn  what you want.
Activity: 146
December 22, 2017, 01:07:14 PM
Bitcoin is more or less like gold. But you need to know that there are some things that cause Bitcoin better than gold.
So the more difficult, the higher the bitcoin value and the investors who want to hunt are increasing.
My opinion Wink

I agree with your opinion. Because investors will keep coming from anywhere. Bitcoin is full of potential and also its value is fantastic. Holding bitcoin for the long term will give you an advantage.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 22, 2017, 12:56:46 PM
The thumb rule in case of bitcoin should be never to sell bitcoin. I would be buying if the price decreases for sure. Also its a good idea to buy it every month so even if the price does decrease, one can average down on their buying price.

I will do the same thing if that would happen. Because for me, it is a good opportunity to buy since it is in lower price. If we will compare it to a thing, it is like for sale because it is in lower price, so it's like we are having a discount if there's a low price of bitcoin. We don't need to feel bad if the price decreasing, we should also be happy so we can buy more and save more.
Activity: 126
December 22, 2017, 12:43:33 PM
There are few things you can do:
1. Buy some more
2. HODL for long term
3. Relax, it will get back on track

But, the very important thing you have to do is to not sell. Sell only when it's high and buy when it's low. The rule of trading.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 22, 2017, 12:42:11 PM
It's not a big thing I think its a golden opportunity to buy more bitcoin when bitcoin decreases. Or you can consider to buy some altcoins that would also be a good choice. Those who are holding bitcoin from long they knows it will bounce back again. Patience is the key for bitcoin holders even I am not worried for bitcoin I am a true believer of btc. I am not afraid if bitcoin value decreases.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
December 22, 2017, 12:01:27 PM
Today BTC again priced about 13000 usdt at bittrex. So if you get some fiat - you can come into exchanges and get some btc.
Activity: 180
December 22, 2017, 11:58:41 AM
Hold yours and buy more bitcoin if its value increases. You can also invest it since its low in price you dont want to withdraw it so instead, invest it in ICO than you think will be successful and wait for profit.

As long as it doesn't go under 10K I'm ok with it and as you say I would buy some more but if it breaks towards downward then it can lead panic selling even more. I do not even want to think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: