Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 103. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 06:25:06 AM
I don't thing bitcoin will be decrease because the bitcoin price is surely increasing rapidly as many big buyer says are investing in BTC these days. if buy more BTC when it's value decrease. Otherwise you can hold your bitcoin for a long time. It will gives you huge reruns in long terms.
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 15, 2017, 06:09:58 AM
i think i will be doing is to hold the bitcoin for few more year because i know that the bitcoin will increase in some time if it decrease because there is a lot of investor want to get back their profit back so i think i wont decease permanently
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 06:09:31 AM
lol. dont just say 500. even bitcoin fall down to 10-12k I still keep holding. why not? I save for future not just at the moment
Activity: 378
December 15, 2017, 06:06:25 AM
i will still hold it because it will go increase again once it decreas and i hope that i will never get demonitized and i hope that i wont decrease much more that 500$ but in return increase it double if that can be happen
Activity: 370
December 15, 2017, 06:04:25 AM
i think it wont get lose but will will decrease like a 800$ will be the maximum but i think on the next year it will raise more 1500$ or more we do not know what will happen in the future if it going to high or low
Activity: 392
December 15, 2017, 06:01:31 AM
you can hold your bitcoin for a 3 to 5 year but you can sell it once you get you can sell it again because we never knew that the bitcoin will decrease suddenly and I hope I wont get demonetized but it will raise once again
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
December 15, 2017, 06:00:30 AM
If correction starts in bitcoin, we can't imagine till where it will stop. Because most of the investors will book their profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
December 15, 2017, 05:48:07 AM
You can only lose if you need to sell or sell at a price lower than the original purchase price. You are still in possession of your bitcoin. The golden rule is not to invest any more than you can afford to lose. If you have followed this rule then all your investments should be considered long-term, i.e 3-5 years minimum.
Activity: 322
December 15, 2017, 05:27:36 AM
bitcoin price fluctuate. it increase like 1000 dollar or 1500 dollars. in some time it decreases like 600 dollars or 800 dollars. in my opinion. it is not loss. but if holders think it is loss then they have to hold BITCOIN for some day and wait for increase again
Activity: 649
December 15, 2017, 05:15:20 AM
I've been playing on the waves of bitcoin a many times and my advice is.... keep. Seriously, just don't panic and keep your coins. If you are an investor this is the only correct option.
When bitcoin price decreases is hold your coins bitcoin price is fluctuating. Price up and down so better to hold than regret in selling it earlier and you are in lose of btc. Holding and wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 280
December 15, 2017, 05:11:21 AM

the possibility of investors having two different wallet savings, when the price is high the investor will sell some of his assets bit by bit and then save their sale of usd shaped savings, then they wait time down and they have prepared funds to buy back their asset shares sell on this bitcoin.

that could be how to get the benefits of investors while planting shares in this bitcoin and a lot of their shares in other altcoin.
Activity: 294
December 15, 2017, 04:54:18 AM
I've been playing on the waves of bitcoin a many times and my advice is.... keep. Seriously, just don't panic and keep your coins. If you are an investor this is the only correct option.
Activity: 406
December 15, 2017, 04:40:07 AM
The general rule of cryptocurrency is if the price drop that's the time to buy coins and when the price pump that's the time to sell, in that way you'll earn money so you must be updated every time if you choose that strategy. But my strategy is just buy and buy when the price is getting low and never sell instead I just hold it because I have a regular job that can provide my everyday needs, so my bitcoins getting bigger and bigger and in the future I will sell it all to fulfil my dreams like having my own house and travel all over the world.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 04:36:57 AM
Of course you're absolutely right,  we're talking about Bitcoin which is suppoesed to have a very bright future in a long term view :-)

For me a guiding rule is to sell high and buy low. The challenge thereby is not to loose nerves if the price falls because then holding and wait in most cases is the best strategy but not always easy.

The best strategy if the price falls is holding the shares. That was told in that topic dozen of times. Cus if the price go down people would go massively buying so that would stabilize situation or even the price can go up and up to the skies if you lucky. So just hold and predict. Use your 6'th sense.
Activity: 560
December 15, 2017, 04:27:10 AM
For me a guiding rule is to sell high and buy low. The challenge thereby is not to loose nerves if the price falls because then holding and wait in most cases is the best strategy but not always easy.

The best strategy if the price falls is holding the shares. That was told in that topic dozen of times. Cus if the price go down people would go massively buying so that would stabilize situation or even the price can go up and up to the skies if you lucky. So just hold and predict. Use your 6'th sense.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 04:24:02 AM
Activity: 560
December 15, 2017, 04:19:35 AM
You mean the price will go down?
That would be great!
1) Average bitcoin owners will go massively panic selling.
2) Casuals who heard about bitcoins will go panic buying (such a chance!)
3) Investors and clever guys will go providently buying and investing.
At the end the situation would turn out as usual: economically literate people will have great income, average users will go whining on that forum. Cheesy
Activity: 58
Merit: 8
December 15, 2017, 04:19:11 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

If bitcoin drop it value maybe its a good time to invest on it because it will pump after a few days because of the demands of the people that's been using it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
December 15, 2017, 04:17:32 AM
If Bitcoin decreases then best option will be to HODL, and then you will see increase eventually.
This is simply the Bitcoin pattern as it may seem. In the meantime it's wise to invest in Altcoin too
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
December 15, 2017, 04:17:15 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
As everyone knows that bitcoin is that part of our cryptocurrency field where it can't go down or if it will go down for a while then it will not go much down and if we hold our money in bitcoin for long term ( atelast for 1 year then we can make 10 times more profit .
And here if price will get down speedly then surely few newbie will get panic and will sell thier btc but 100% of all investors who are much experienced will not sell their btc in any way because they know exactly that what the bitcoin is and what will be its future .
But still your factor of selling after decrease price we should consider Because newbie in bitcoin investment can get fear of loss of bitcoin value easily .and they can easily get into any type of rumours .
Jump to: