Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 96. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 11:51:23 AM
Well if you ask me what i will be doing when the price of bitcoin decreases, the best decision that i think would make great outcomes is to get rid of your bitcoins as fast as possible in the first few consistent signs of decreasing and take profits. Then when the price hits rock bottom, jumo back into it to get more and repeat the said process over and over again while investing a few in other promising altcoins or ICOs in the process. Doing this would really make you freakin gain lots of profit and feel like a boss. Lol
Activity: 202
December 22, 2017, 11:00:40 AM
I still like to hold my coins because I believe bitcoin price again will rise.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 10:58:30 AM
If bitcoin price decreases, more people will panic to sell their bitcoin because thet afraid of losing their money. But when bitcoin starts falling many people or investors will buy bitcoin and hold it. Because they know that it will increase or recover sooner or later and it will give yoy more profit but risk is always there.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 22, 2017, 10:55:31 AM
Just HODL and it's better if you diversify your portfolio. If you're patient enough the price will recover.
And in this stage of bitcoin, all of this price is just pure speculation, nothing more.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 22, 2017, 10:40:44 AM
It is very normal that cryptocurrency will susites sometimes specially Bitcoin. The Best thing to doas an investor is not just give focus on bitcoin but try to find other altcoins which is worth for investment. There are lots of project that can give a profit to all investors out there as long as you made an investigation before entering, I'm pretty sure you will find them.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
December 22, 2017, 10:39:32 AM
as of now the price of the bitcoin is pretty decrease a lot but we should hold our bitcoin because i believe that the bitcoin will raise much more in the near future and i hope by the end of this year it will hit 20k $
Activity: 98
December 22, 2017, 10:37:38 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

i will buy more bitcoin and save it away from losing.

price now about 11,000$ and maybe buy if back to 10,000$
Activity: 279
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 10:33:52 AM
The wrong choice to do it so panic sell. This is how money is lost. You must have the strength to hold, and if you hve more mony to invest, buy the dip. If you believe Bitcoin will rise again of course.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
December 22, 2017, 10:27:33 AM
With the current price it is safe to buy more if you still have some fund imagine from almost 20K $ per bitcoin now it  is just 12k+$ and it seems that correction is not over yet  since it is Christmas season many people  are in profit taking for vacation hopefully if not next week we can see rebounds from crypto market on the first week of 2018
Activity: 546
December 22, 2017, 10:21:41 AM
I think it is natural and after that decrease in price and just wait for the next big increase of its price and I m sure will be a truly valuable asset.
Activity: 104
December 22, 2017, 10:19:42 AM
I'm new to the market for crypto currency. But it's incomprehensibly.
It seems this is the biggest correction with bitcoin. 20k down to 12k for 1 week. I hope this is the limit of the fall.
Activity: 253
December 22, 2017, 09:57:37 AM
Its allright, it is natural. Bitcoin price always go down.
But after that decrease in price, it will increase again.
Dont panic just hold your btc and have trust in btc. This decrease and increase of btc is what make btc more profitable. And i know its value will surpass again its higher value. Just wait for the next big increase of its price.
Activity: 322
December 22, 2017, 09:44:33 AM
I think that's right question to people like me that's is new here but I read an article about it that if the price goes down just keep holding it and that's a good way to get back your lose bitcoin to earn it again.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 09:43:53 AM
Bitcoin for me is longterm investment. Investing a few months ago has given a very good advantage. Even if bitcoin goes down, I'm not worried because my goal isn't for now but for the future. Where bitcoin i'm sure will be a truly valuable digital asset.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 22, 2017, 09:36:19 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
If bitcoin decreased all u need to do is save ur bitcoin until the price of bitcoin rise again.
if you dare to take risks and have enough money, I advise you to buy bitcoin as much as you can because at the beginning of next year bitcoin prices will return to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
December 22, 2017, 09:29:23 AM
Currently I find that when the bitcoin discount, the altcoin also discounted. So you should use the tools to track the price fluctuation of bitcoin as well as altcoin to make the most timely decisions about the penny is investing. I'm using the Tabtrader app to track the price fluctuations of bitcoin and other altcoin I invest in. I feel it is pretty effective as it warns you if you set the benchmark for it.
Activity: 168
December 22, 2017, 09:23:55 AM
Currently hold onto it, it might decrease but even with it's decreases it is still valuable and you look back 6 months is still profiting.

It depends on which level did you buy at, 1K, 5K, 10K? So depending on where did you buy at you can prepare different plans like if it goes to 10K I'll sell this much, if it goes to 8K I'll sell this much. In my opinion it is just pull back before going increase.
Activity: 350
December 22, 2017, 09:14:55 AM
Whenever Bitcoin decreases it is always a good time to buy for those that trade bitcoin and those who make to make profit from bitcoin in the future. It is a good time for them to buy. As for me, I buy when bitcoin price decrease and sale off equivalent to the amount I bought and keep the profit for future.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
December 22, 2017, 09:11:47 AM
Hold yours and buy more bitcoin if its value increases. You can also invest it since its low in price you dont want to withdraw it so instead, invest it in ICO than you think will be successful and wait for profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
December 22, 2017, 09:04:36 AM
nothing to lose because bitcoin prices are not likely to go down drastically it just slows down slowly, we have nothing to lose just a matter of time
Pages:
Jump to: