Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 102. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 1
December 16, 2017, 12:43:16 PM
If you'r trading and feel that you can't handle more losses, just sell. If you're investing long term, hold or buy more when it's down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 12:41:01 PM
I'd sell all my actives in BTC and move it straight in ETH. Very simple and safe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
December 16, 2017, 12:33:25 PM
Everyone is waiting for bitcoin to drop to be purchased again. I personally sold all my bitcoin, hoping to buy it lower, and it rises higher and higher.
When will the correction? I expect it in the new year.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 12:21:10 PM
Nothing..just hold, you either want more fiat or you want more bitcoin.
If you're not trading it, then you're holding it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
December 16, 2017, 12:17:26 PM
If you somehow saw that bitcoin's value decreases, then you should invest at that instant if you have the resources to invest to. Do not waste time and have regrets later, that is the perfect time to actually invest on crypto because pretty much every altcoin depends on bitcoin's value.
Activity: 453
December 16, 2017, 07:38:49 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

What do you do? you put most in altcoins that you know they'll rise, or just put them in coin that won't be affected of bitcoin downfalling, and then when bitcoin is enough low, buy back bitcoin with all you got, you should even go on bank and pick at least 1000$ or more if you have and buy even more bitcoin!!!

that is what you should allways do with bitcoin by my opinion... but how to know when it'll go very down or up? tell me!! please... because I cannot predict huge downfalls and/or  rises, I just put monthly some cash in bitcoin.. like, max 300$ and even that is more than enough...
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 07:35:14 AM
I think thats the chance or opportunity to invest while its low because bitcoin price will go down a bit but definitely will go to the highest as moon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 07:30:36 AM
bitcoin decreases before rising...therefore the only thing to do is wait
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 04:45:14 AM
If bitcoin's value decreases you can keep holding it waiting that time when bitcoin begins grow again or you can make some research and change your bitcoins to some altcoin which is growing at this time.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 04:44:23 AM
If bitcoin ig going down, the only solution is to run screaming in panic until it stops  Smiley kidding man, but what a question
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
December 16, 2017, 04:40:34 AM
Prices always move up and down.
We all are trading crypto-currencies like in the stock market.
I suppose that with the word decreasing you mean that the price will move downwards and never recover. I don't think it is going to happen.
The price will move up and finally will stabilize. Remember when the price is low go and buy some more.
Activity: 434
December 15, 2017, 05:54:53 PM
The decreasing of Bitcoin is inevitable. It should become less than twice. The price today is pumped by first of all Chinese speculators who haven’t free access to its own national currency, so they are trying to deal with virtual. IMHO
Activity: 248
https://exclusiveplatform.com/
December 15, 2017, 07:20:35 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes

There's two brilliant option that you can do whenever the price of bitcoin decrease and one is to hold if you bought your bitcoins on its highest price since anytime soon the price may climb up again or maybe and surpass to the price where you bought your bits. And second is to buy more cheap bitcoins since by this doing you can earn  more money and i believe many whales do it also so ride on them and earn with the flow of buys.

Perfect said! The best thing to do is to buy more when bitcoin decreases and don't be afraid, so don't sell because we all know bitcoin will remain increasing through ups and downs. The only way you/investors will loose is when you get afraid of bringing back your profit, where you won't be. In short, just standby and wait!  Wink
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
December 15, 2017, 07:15:46 AM
Honestly i'm waiting for that day. I want to buy some bitcoin but i don't wanna buy it from it's peak so i'm eagerly waiting for it to decrease. When it decrease, alt coins will be more popular again. Investors will switch to alt coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
December 15, 2017, 07:12:14 AM

Bitcoin is less volatile than other coins, due to many factors, one of them being it's popularity and supply/demand.
Bitcoin will eventually increase in value, so I believe it's wise to Hodl and wait for the pump again.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
December 15, 2017, 07:07:10 AM
I want to buy when the price drops to 7000 - 8000 dollars. But this may not happen. The moment when the price was around 3200 dollars two months ago, I missed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 15, 2017, 06:55:09 AM
What  I will do if bitcoin price reduces is to hold my coins and buy more of it at a give away price. Am very confident that the price will  fluctuate but it will never go down and not pick up. We are in the era of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin has come to stay.
Activity: 118
December 15, 2017, 06:45:48 AM
bitcoin has and always will fluctuate. i believe if you have it and the price drops don't panic just hold and it will eventually level itself out if not rise again
Activity: 392
December 15, 2017, 06:43:30 AM
I don't think bitcoin values will decrease faster. bitcoin has been impressing all of us since the day is was create due to its huge potential of handling crypto market.  If Holding the BTC won't make you any profit but won't give you risk of loss BTC recovers.
Activity: 86
December 15, 2017, 06:37:19 AM
Panic and run?
No, I do expect a crash and it will be brutal, this bull run is ridiculous, but after the system will bounce back and it will be fine.
Jump to: