Pages:
Author

Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases? - page 100. (Read 10603 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 11:08:01 AM
you can either buy more bitcoin or if the bitcoin dump much more it is better now to buy other currencies because we never know if the bitcoin will still cointinue to drop once more so we better prepare to avoid it
Activity: 644
December 20, 2017, 10:56:59 AM
I sold BTC many times) I lost a lot of % of BTC selling it on panic) U will always buy BTC again because BTC is the only way to trade a huge amount of non USD alts or participate ICO's.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
December 20, 2017, 04:33:02 AM
now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
i will go to fastfood and eat some burger and fries drink some cold drinks and walk
 around,i will just enjoy the day while waiting for bitcoin to recover that i know for sure it
will,how many times bitcoin comes to this situation and in the end make another growth.
Activity: 490
December 20, 2017, 04:15:51 AM
Don't panic. Even if it is down in a very bad way, don't sell it. I experienced what happened in China ban where almost all of btc holders are panicking and did sell all of their holdings but after a month, btc came back with a revenge.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 03:16:01 AM
If bitcoin decreases this is the time I will invest of it and Ill keep HODL until the price will rise again.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 03:15:28 AM
When bitcoin decreases normally investors buy, but what if in increases does anyone sell their bitcoins?
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 03:09:13 AM
hold it . until the time comes that the bitcoin price is high. dont worry it is normal sometimes it goes down but in few days it will raise up.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
December 20, 2017, 02:34:10 AM
If bitcoin decrease i would buy more bitcoin and hold it until the bitcoin going back until the bitcoin price go back.
December 20, 2017, 02:33:04 AM
I will definitely move to altcoin and specifically ethereum that is my plan if the bitcoin's value decreases. You can use my plan to it is very useful most especially when it comes to us the investors

Yeah better look for alternatives starting now, were not sure as to when bitcoin will decrease and correct its price in the market. Better to have a 2nd option.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
December 20, 2017, 02:17:47 AM
I will definitely move to altcoin and specifically ethereum that is my plan if the bitcoin's value decreases. You can use my plan to it is very useful most especially when it comes to us the investors
December 20, 2017, 02:16:41 AM
It will soon correct its market value, bitcoin will decrease at some point. I'd better do investments when that thing happens.
Activity: 126
December 20, 2017, 02:14:10 AM
I don't think, Bitcoin will drop or decrease soon. The speed of rising is really a question. And also if it starts decreasing, it's worth waiting until it returns to growth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 05:08:57 PM
If Bitcoin is decrease i will make sure, i holds it, because there is no sign of stable changing, it will surely  rise again

There are two things that we can do when bitcoin's price starts to decrease, it's either we keep on holding or we take the chance and ride to the buying time. And for those new investors in bitcoin, you may get an entry point at the peak and sees the price into bearish that will lead you to doubt bitcoin. This is what you need to remember, in investing with cryptocurrencies looking at short term goals will only lead you to short gains but if you'll take a look at long term goals, gains there are totally great.
Short term profits can be great but are nothing to long term gains, someone that bought at 10000 and sold at 15000 a few days later got a 50% profits which is incredible for a few days of work, but someone that bought at 200 and it is still holding has profits of 9000% so like we can see the difference of holding for some months and some years can be huge.
Activity: 58
December 18, 2017, 12:59:12 PM
"If" the price of bitcoin falls,  it would be the worst possible time to sell.  The sheer FUD would result in a sell off,  at which point investors would seize the opportunity to buy at a lower price, ultimately driving the price back up.  So the answer is, do NOT sell and buy more if and when the price does actually decrease.
Activity: 384
Merit: 12
Student Coin
December 18, 2017, 12:25:11 PM
For me I will make myself be in control, wait the next news, and while waiting observe the situation. It is very hard to make an instant decision to sell bitcoin because it  does not mean that if bitcoin will decrease that will be the moment of its ultimate downfall. We all knew what was happen bitcoin when it was banned in China. But still bitcoin regained its supremacy so bitcoin already prove its own in the road of success in the drought situation by easily got up once again.
Activity: 104
December 18, 2017, 11:37:23 AM
Never buy Bitcoin or anything as its price decreases. Only buy at the start of an up-move if a prominent support level is established.
Activity: 196
December 18, 2017, 11:35:52 AM
Wait for it to bottom out then buy more bitcoins.

Another way is to invest it on stable altcoins (LTC as ex.) then buyback when it hits bottom.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
December 18, 2017, 11:34:12 AM
move your money from bitcoin to altcoins or USDT, so you can increase your bitcoin amount
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 11:30:48 AM
many will go bankrupt if bitcoin prices go down drastically and will surely be highly undesirable
December 18, 2017, 10:26:13 AM
A big sudden decrease in bitcoins price will surely put many users in panic and that could ruin the bitcoins stability in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: